• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 12:49 PM

Instrumental TransCommunication is the idea of using technology (phones, audio recorders, fax machine, computers, video cameras, etc.) to communicate with spirits.

EVP could be considered a part of ITC. As could spirit photography -- depending on how it's used.

Yesterday I made my first attempt using a video feedback loop. The idea is to point your video camera at a television that is broadcasting what the camera is recording. The screen shows some wild feedback images. I then go through the video frame-by-frame to look for any sign of images/contact.

I didn't see anything that looked really obvious, but there were some interesting patterns and shapes that stuck out. Here's one frame of my experiment:

Posted Image

Has anyone else experimented with ITC?
Have you read these books?
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 14 December 2004 - 01:42 PM

I HAVE HEARD OF THIS BEFORE...I THINK ITS A COOL IDEA...KEEP TRYING.

Posted Image
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 14 December 2004 - 01:50 PM

Hey Jeff,

Here is a link to my ITC experiment:

http://www.phantomsi...ark.com/itc.htm
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#4 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 02:37 PM

I have to say my ITC experiment has been among the most intriguing things I've done.

I've been reading a lot about George Meek's early work in this field. I can't imagine getting the results he did. From my understanding of ITC, the concept involves cooperation with a spirit team on the other side. The only way to make contact is to connect with the highest level of the spirit realm.

I plan to do some more experiments soon.
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#5 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 14 December 2004 - 03:03 PM

I have been "going to give it a try" for some time now but as of yet haven't done it. I am newly inspired to try it. Tonight I will set up the camera and let them run. I will let you know of any results that I get.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 Jeff Belanger

Jeff Belanger

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 03:06 PM

For me the biggest pain was going through the video frame-by-frame. I purposely kept my sessions short (about 45 seconds) because I knew it would take a while to review.

The consensus among the ITC researchers I've spoken with is that if you see something recognizable on one frame, then it's probably a coincidence. But if you see something start to form over several frames, hold for a few frames, then fade for a few frames, that is more likely real contact.
Posted Image
There will be a quiz...

#7 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 14 December 2004 - 03:51 PM

LoL, frame-by-frame IS A PAIN! I do that with my camcorder footage to look for micromanifestations. Guess thats why I have so much videotape that I haven't reviewed yet.

For an interesting twist, get the picture going (pulsing) then turn off all light in the room. The camcorder feedback loop will amplify and maintain the light pulses for quite a few seconds in the dark. What you are doing is super amplifying the same light signal, it may give better results that standard ITC. Try it...you'll like it ;)
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#8 evad_83647

evad_83647

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Military, parnormal, UFO's. I am an author, photographer and mechanic.

Posted 16 November 2006 - 04:57 PM

Jeff, I read you excerpt from your book.

Things that make you go hmnh.

The human is conditioned to recognize various shapes. This is where the word matrixing comes from. We look at clouds and see faces or turtles yet we know they are just clouds. We look into mist or fog and see faces and shapes then we ask are those really faces?

Our perception of what we see is as important as what we see. I think ITC is just another form of matrixing, others will probably tell you it was images of there long lost relative. In either case it will never be proof positive one way or another.

I beleive if there is ghosts there is a way to communicate with them. I also beleive we are trying to convince ourselves that a lot of matrixing that is going on is actual communication. From my own experiences I know how wild the imagination can get. I never heard or saw a "Bigfoot" until I was actively searching for one. lol

Do you remeber the face on Mars photo? When we sent up a second camera with higher resolution it proved to be a trick of shadows. I think a lot of what we percieve as evidence is our own minds assigning proof when there really is none. I have been between stations on the radio dial and heard voices coming though the speaker, my immediate though was it was a far away station and was a weak signal. Others have tried to convince me it was uncle Ernie.

A lot of people have worked on a lot of devices to try to communicate across imerceptable voids. Even proffesionals like te people who run SETI thought they were getting signals from another civilization. Until they discovered the signals they were recieving were natural ones.

I'm not in anyway discounting the possibility that ITC is possible. I'm just saying a lot of times we lead ourselves down the wrong path and end up reaching the wrong conclusions based on our own perceptions of how everything works.

To my knowledge science nor anyone else has proven there is anything that exists that does not come from the basic building blocks of atoms and subatomic particles. This means everything that exists on this plane or another will have to conform to the basic rules of physics. I believe if we keep this in mind when we do or research and experiments we can eliminate many of the paths that that are purely fantasty. ITC would follow the basic rules of physics but their is a lot of room left for matrixing. I think the odds of someone being led down the wrong path are extremely high.

Keep researching and keep an open mind.
Dave
Once I get there, there is somewhere else.Is it the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

#9 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 12:38 AM

I dont think it is another form of matrixing.

After you use a certain technique after a while you begin to 'see' things more clearly.You will matrix when you stare at something long enough. If it isnt matrixing it will stand out for you the minute you look at it and your intuition will tell you that you are seeing spirit.

I find this with evp. You tune into the voice of spirit after a while. Youi hear it easily.
I think this is what would happen with ITC. I havent tried it myself but I would think that after a while that spirit would be easily identified.

I think you could get some good results from this but I tend to think that frame by frame would be less easily identifiable then running through in slow motion.

Spirit have multitudes of ways of communicating with us so I cant see why you wouldnt get a positive result from this.

Edited by MoonChild, 17 November 2006 - 10:52 AM.

#10 starlighter

starlighter

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 02:48 PM

Dear Jeff,

I have been experimenting with ITC for some time. I am a member of AA-EVP. Wonderful group.

What I do and I am not sure if others set their cameras up the same way but this is how I do it and how it works for me.

I set my video camera up on a tripod (video tape) position it about three to two 1/2 feet from the TV screen. Sometimes that can vary. I then place my camera on a 90 degree angle. Our video camera is hooked to our DVD recorder which is hooked up to the TV and stereo reciever. (I also use the surround sound ..you dont have to... it just amplifies my voice through the speakers because I usually set up a few microphones that are hooked up to individual recorders) I turn the video camera on and start recording the TV which is set on INPUT VIDEO. This creates a looping effect. .. It will first appear like static .....as you adjust the focus and zoom in and out you will get the effect you want. I seem to get a green / blue static picture that sometimes swirls in and out. Sometimes I get color.

I dont zoom in all the way but get pretty close. I like to see some movement. I talk and record like I usualy would during an EVP session. I occasionally perform them in unison.

I know allot of memebers and others only record for 5 minutes. Well I cant ..its just not that way for me. I get comfortable after Iv set everything up. You get into a mood. My earlier sessions were very emotional because I had just lost my sister...so I can go 20 to 30 minutes after set up.

So doing this for me it is a very emotional event which I know those of you who want to experiment with ITC it will also be an emotional special event. I truely care about what Im doing. Emotions are very strong during these sessions.

I also put in a DVD in my DVD recorder to record live so I can look at it right away on my computer or TV. So there is a duplication of the video but on DVD.

I record longer because I need to have that involvment . I engage in conversation. I sit there and just talk away..I do pause to let them speak and show themselves.

To transfer my video onto my computer I use an application called DVD EXPRESS with Ulead VideoStudio 7. This comes with a box with ports that you plug your video camera into and then plug the others into the DVD Express Box. Just like you would with a VCR or your TV.

They give you instructions in the manual on how to hook up this system. You can do it. The equipment I purchased to transfer my video was inexpensive and not complicated. You can visit thier website for more information on the product at the following web site.http://www.adstech.com It basically is just like setting up your video camera to your TV or VCR except its to your computer using a USB port to communicate to the application.

Once im all hooked up I go into the application and open a new project and turn on my video camera and start to play the video then hit the button capture and transfer the movie onto the computer. You may want to do this in small segments because it takes up allot of memory.

After I have transfered what I wanted to I go in and review it. Frame by frame and if I come across something I find to be unusual I capture that frame as a jpeg file which then a library of stills is created as I go along.

When I am filming Im not touching the video camera....zooming in and out. I just let it be and sit back and relax and start asking questions while using my other cassette recorders at the same time.

Its just amazing the images Iv seen and you cant capture them all. As I go through I right down the frame location and make a note as to what I saw and if its something I think I should copy I do.

Sometimes it looks like they are in motion. Iv gone three to for four frames back and forth and it looks like at times for example on a recent film someone is getting up off a bench and stretching and then sitting back down. Iv seen others looking as though they were staging a photo session themselves. Others look like groups congregating together. Many look to be happy and looking up as if its just a wonderful day.

I also have had some really interesting EVP's during sessions like this. They sound different too. I have posted a few examples of these on the AA-EVP site.

I hope this has helped others learn how to conduct a successfull ITC experiment.

Good Luck with your experiments and let me know how things go. If you would like to see some expamples I will post a few collages of images from 2006 experiments.

Here are two links to two videos in action. What a film looks like in motion bit if you were to go frame by frame you 'll find images that would amaze you.

Thanks and Good luck I hope this helps others understand ITC in this medium.

#11 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 02:17 AM

Can't say that I actually ever attempted ITC on a level researchers do. Not in a controlled situation, not by intention. Well, not any more than camera equipment and a PC with a few photo viewers/editors to verify what I already know and see. It certainly has happened in my experience though. Good to know there are others who share in similar spiritual experience. Good to read about their research and encounters. It is not amazing that we all have very similar encounters. Reading your write up in Legends Of The Supernatural, truly, I re-lived several significant spiritual events that I had not thought about in a long time. The experiences of these people is so very similar to my own. It causes one to really think.

#12 Mrs. Bryan

Mrs. Bryan

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 11:37 AM

I had something similar happen to me last night while I was on the Phone to my Cousin in WY.
A Female voice came through between us in our conversation and said "Hello!" fairly loudly.
Could not figure out what the source for such a voice was, and no natural explanation.
We both tried to re create it between us, and tried to find a source, but no such luck.
So, we did what we could do, and acknowledged the Soul that came through to give a Greeting.

#13 Yuske Urameshi

Yuske Urameshi

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:It takes too friggin' long to list my interests .

Posted 09 December 2006 - 07:21 AM

Jeff, I read you excerpt from your book.

Things that make you go hmnh.

The human is conditioned to recognize various shapes. This is where the word matrixing comes from. We look at clouds and see faces or turtles yet we know they are just clouds. We look into mist or fog and see faces and shapes then we ask are those really faces?

Our perception of what we see is as important as what we see. I think ITC is just another form of matrixing, others will probably tell you it was images of there long lost relative. In either case it will never be proof positive one way or another.

I beleive if there is ghosts there is a way to communicate with them. I also beleive we are trying to convince ourselves that a lot of matrixing that is going on is actual communication. From my own experiences I know how wild the imagination can get. I never heard or saw a "Bigfoot" until I was actively searching for one. lol

Do you remeber the face on Mars photo? When we sent up a second camera with higher resolution it proved to be a trick of shadows. I think a lot of what we percieve as evidence is our own minds assigning proof when there really is none. I have been between stations on the radio dial and heard voices coming though the speaker, my immediate though was it was a far away station and was a weak signal. Others have tried to convince me it was uncle Ernie.

A lot of people have worked on a lot of devices to try to communicate across imerceptable voids. Even proffesionals like te people who run SETI thought they were getting signals from another civilization. Until they discovered the signals they were recieving were natural ones.

I'm not in anyway discounting the possibility that ITC is possible. I'm just saying a lot of times we lead ourselves down the wrong path and end up reaching the wrong conclusions based on our own perceptions of how everything works.

To my knowledge science nor anyone else has proven there is anything that exists that does not come from the basic building blocks of atoms and subatomic particles. This means everything that exists on this plane or another will have to conform to the basic rules of physics. I believe if we keep this in mind when we do or research and experiments we can eliminate many of the paths that that are purely fantasty. ITC would follow the basic rules of physics but their is a lot of room left for matrixing. I think the odds of someone being led down the wrong path are extremely high.

Keep researching and keep an open mind.
Dave

I'm just going to keep it simple . . . and agree with evad .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users