Cathy
Posted ImagePosted Image(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#32 Boointhecity

Boointhecity

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 06:06 PM

I don't think they wound up selling the thing anyway. if you click on the link now you will see they took it off because someone agreed to buy it. All of this was probably one big attention gathering stunt.

#33 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 05 January 2005 - 11:37 PM

Man that is just wrong.
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#34 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 06 January 2005 - 04:53 AM

did you all read the DESCRIPTION?...

Boo! I sat my Ma on this chair by herself and Ohh my goodness, look who showed up!! You better believe it. If you look closely, you can see junior. I donít even have a son yet.....

You are bidding on the pearls so relax and have a Safe and Happy Holiday Season! J

This person is rather disturbed! or has a very warped sense of humour, not even MINE is that warped!! and thats saying somthing.....

(shhh sammy!)

#35 cyndy512

cyndy512

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 January 2005 - 04:58 AM

Incrediby bad taste and poor judgement.

#36 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2005 - 02:18 PM

I saw this picture and was slightly disturbed as well as a might confused. The person selling the necklace doesn't sound like they're all there. Sometimes you can tell a person's mental state by what they type and how. Well, I can sometimes. Maybe it's just me.

#37 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 09:20 AM

This is just like those absolutely gross 'Dead Baby Jokes'. I found those to be absolutely REVOLTING! The corpse thing is just plain demented.
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#38 Bushang

Bushang

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal and True Crime and Investigating the world's most haunted island.

Posted 07 January 2005 - 03:57 PM

I think that guy is seriously sick! I bet there's some freaks out there getting a kick out of looking at pics like that! I just feel so sorry for the kids! :D

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ".....HOLY MOLY.....what a ride". Posted Image

#39 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 06:42 PM

Yeah, it looks pretty sick. But, is the child even old enough to understand what is going on? :blink:
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#40 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 08:24 PM

Uh, I dunno.... it don't look like Momma, don't smell like Momma, Oh SH*@! It ain't Momma or anyone else I'm used to!
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#41 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 10:32 PM

LMAO@Hawker!

All I know is that from my earliest childhood memories, a couple of ladies at the local grocery store scared the bejesus out of me, more so than this!
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#42 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 04:30 PM

True, kids at that age can be terrified by almost anything, really---and sometimes *not* terrified by things you'd expect them to. I remember being scared of all sorts of weirdly harmless things...
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#43 Scott1956

Scott1956

Junior Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Interests:Astronomy, Music, The Outdoors, Quality TV, The Beatles, Stephen King, Writing, Star Trek, Storm Chasing, The Paranormal (Ghosts and UFO's), Celebrity Grave Hunting, Computers, Romance, Travel, Literature and Photography.

Posted 15 January 2005 - 06:57 PM

:blink: I would NEVER imagine sitting my child (at that age) on something that looks like that......I just cannot even imagine where this persons brain is at or if they even have one! 

http://cgi.ebay.com/...5542057277&rd=1

This is just a personal opinion & if you think this is ok, well, I don't know what to say......its your right, I guess...?

My God! It's.... :o
Peace,Posted Image

#44 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 24 January 2005 - 07:18 AM

This is sick and kids do have memeories further back than most would realize. Most times even if the memory isn't there, the fear is there for life and the person grows up not knowing why.

As far as reporting it, who do you report it to? Doesn't e bay monitor their stuff and shouldn't they have done something about it? I guess the old saying of anyony can have childern, not just anyone can bring them up is true.
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users