Yin Yang Eyes.

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 tommylee

tommylee

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 08:17 AM

My name is Tommy Lee. Born in a Buddhist and tipical Chinese family, i was raised with all sort of ghost stories. It has already been like a culture for Malaysian Chinese mothers, to tell ghost stories to their youngs whenever their children do anything wrong.

I have another younger sister, 20 and a younger brother 15. I am 23. I started to have abnormal sightings when I turned 10. During that time, Buddhist mothers tend to send their boys to the temple to be trained of those praying skills, to read sutras and to collect money (in a vert religious way) from the public by reading them sutras in order to raise an amount of money to help the poors, for exactly one month time. This process is called, `chut ka', and its only for kids. So, my mom sent me to the temple during the school holiday at the end of that year. A few days to go to end the `chut ka' process, during one night at around 10 pm, i went to the washroom to wash my face and when i opened the door.. i saw a face that i will never forget for the rest of my entire life.

`He' stood at the entrace of the washroom, with white clothings, just like those `gurus' in India. I could see his flaming red colour eyes, and the veins that floated around his forehead and temple area. He was staring at me, and all that i could do was to shout! He then vanished into the air, even still with his eyes staring at me.I shouted so BAD_WORD loud that till my masters came out to check me out. My body was trembling that time, i couldnt talk. One of the boys then gave me a cup of tea, and after some time, i cooled down. All of them ( my masters and the students) were reading sutras to calm me down and to cast away the bad spirits). I told my masters, Master Kong about the figure that i saw a few moments ago. He then told me that that was his Master when he came to Malaysia around 40 years ago. He said that his Master has ruined his own life, by practising bad magic to earn fast money. He died of his own magic, (I do not know how to elaborate, because i was too young to understand all these that time).

A few days later, i returned home after a Buddhist-sending-off-students ceremony. Since that time, my TRULY NIGHTMARES started. I should continue my true-life experience the next time. Too much for the first time i guess, and this is my very first time to tell out my yin yang eyes stories on the internet. I do not know what response that I will get, and i dont even care about that. I just want to share my story with u guys. I have a lot to write because I have seen ghosts for more than 10 years. My parents has done a lot in order to close my Yin Yang Eyes so that I will not see anymore ghost. Thats for it for the firsttime.

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,367 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 16 December 2004 - 08:29 AM

hi tommylee...welcome to GV.
thats a very creepy story. keep posting...i want to hear more.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 10:36 AM

I love hearing about other cultures. Please do tell us more. Your English is very good.
petunia4998

#4 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 11:12 AM

Fascinating, Tommylee. Welcome. And, please do share more.

:D ~Ky

#5 donvega

donvega

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 16 December 2004 - 04:33 PM

Thank you for sharing your experiences, hope to hear more. I know cultures are different but in the end we are all humans and have the same senses and fears. As children and as adults. The more you read about others experiences and share yours with us, we will find that maybe we can help each other. Peace to you. Don Vega

#6 aki

aki

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:53 AM

Dear Tommy Lee,

Since you have the Yin Yang Eyes, you can seek for one god in Klang, Selangor, Malaysia. The god is called as 'LAK NIU' (hokkien) means THE SIXTH GOD. She helps a lot of kids from suffering of this matter. There is one little girl who came to this god. She is really pretty and owns a pair of very beautiful eyes but unfortunate she can see the ghost and used to play with them almost every night. Her nanny had brought her to this god and to cover her eyes.

Maybe you can look for this god to help you.

#7 aki

aki

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:57 AM

**to share personal information like email,address or telephone numbers, please do use our personal messaging system, thank you.**

Edited by SattvicMoon, 30 June 2007 - 02:47 AM.
Removed the telephone number.

#8 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 01 July 2007 - 08:10 AM

Welcome, Tommy Lee and Aki. Your posts are very intersting. I'l like to hear more from you.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#9 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 01 July 2007 - 11:45 AM

Posted Image

Like the rest, i am very interested in your story, please do continue!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#10 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 01 July 2007 - 12:05 PM

Tommy Lee haven't checked in here for more than 2.5 years now :wow:
Posted Image

#11 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 01 July 2007 - 12:46 PM

LOL, Moonie! I didn't notice the dates between Aki's post and Tommy Lee's. Too funny! :wow:
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#12 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 01 July 2007 - 12:49 PM

But you never know when will people get back in active!
Posted Image

#13 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 02 July 2007 - 02:22 PM

Oh, so that's what those little numbers mean!! DOH!! LoL! :weeee:
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#14 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 02 July 2007 - 03:02 PM

Welcome back Tommy Lee :weeee:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users