Haunted House In Newville Pennsylvania

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Sakura1605

Sakura1605

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Ummmmmm....reading I read alot,I spend time with my friends alot,I get on the computer alot,I watch tv but not as much,I watch movies.Lots and lots of movies,I spend alot of time chatting on msn.I love msn,thats it for now cuzi cant think of anything else....

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:40 PM

Ok first off I know this is real and I found it on unsolvedmysteries website when I suggested my state Pennsylvania:

Newville-route233-Take interstate 81 to Newville exit and take route 233 towards Newville(my hometown where I live).
You come to an intersection with flashing lights.Go straightuntil you see an elementary school(Oak Flat Elementary to be exact I just finished my last year there)
on the left(by the baseball fields).the house(which is a 2 story brick house with the windows shattered and deserted also spray painted)is right across from the(my)school.
A farmer built this house for his wife but she ran off with another guy,he went nuts and hung one of his daughters in the upstairs bedroom and stabbed his other daughter then shot himself.There is still(said to be)warm blood to this day in a 55 gallon drum in the workshop to the rear of the house.You MUST go in groups of 3 or you may never be seen again.Nobody has ever been able to enter the basement;some kind of force won't allow it.

If anyone lives in Pennsylvania and desides to maybe check this place out notify me.If anyone has anymore information i would like to know. Many people at my old school have seen wierd things go on in that place.Not to mension on the way back from a field trip to baltimore,maryland I had I exposure left and i took a picture of the building and something came up on the upper floor that has no windows of the building....what do you think of it I live about 10 or so miles away from this building my one friend lives 1 mile from it.Hoped you liked it ....bye!!Tell me what you think!

#2 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:44 PM

GREAT BLOODY HELL,are you sure you wan't to go there

#3 Sakura1605

Sakura1605

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Ummmmmm....reading I read alot,I spend time with my friends alot,I get on the computer alot,I watch tv but not as much,I watch movies.Lots and lots of movies,I spend alot of time chatting on msn.I love msn,thats it for now cuzi cant think of anything else....

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:46 PM

no...but i have been across from it at school for the past 6 years and there is only 1 other haunted location in my area and I have already been there

#4 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:52 PM

is this on shadowlands

#5 Sakura1605

Sakura1605

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:55 PM

sort of what do you mean?

#6 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:56 PM

this site
http://www.theshadow...ennsylvania.htm

#7 Sakura1605

Sakura1605

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 04:59 PM

uh no it was on unsolvedmysteries website and when i searched 4 stories on Pennsylvania this thing came up i think the person got it out if a book with all kinds of haunted sites it went threw alot of places.

#8 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:00 PM

yeah i did see that place somewhere.I thought it was on shadowlands

#9 Sakura1605

Sakura1605

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:01 PM

yoeah i just clicked on that link  and it has a lot of things but i am still going through to see my place

#10 Sakura1605

Sakura1605

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:04 PM

I dont see it on the list  on the Shadowlands link they must of mist that one :)

#11 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:04 PM

lol they don't have all of them

#12 Sakura1605

Sakura1605

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 05:06 PM

too bad they had most of them though that is still a lot though :) Sakura

#13 RequiemEternum

RequiemEternum

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 07:45 PM

Hmm...where exactly is Newville? Never heard of it personally lol...but I know where 81 is passes right by where I live (Wilkes-Barre area NEPA). Sounds like it's worth investigating to me.
I leave you negative behind...Watch me all in flames, on a butterfly I ride. Exhale the light, rest for some time. The world outside is numb tonight. Open your mind, express the forgotten. The world inside is your's tonight.

#14 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 08:01 PM

Heres a map of the area if interested.

http://maps.yahoo.co...
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#15 arawa

arawa

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 15 July 2004 - 06:11 AM

So not far from Harrisburg then... hmm - not a terrible drive for me.

Have you done any historical research on the place? It'd be nice to find some things out about the history of the house (and if something really horrific happened there, there should be plenty of info. about it).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users