Photo

Haunted House In Newville Pennsylvania

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 Keiter

Keiter

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Location:x0|Newville|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvaniax0|Newville|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvaniax0|Newville|USA||0|0|

Posted 30 July 2004 - 02:46 PM

I've been there twice. It is a little creepy and doesn't have a bathroom inside. I was in the basement once and nothing happened, but I was with both my parents, my grandmother, and my parents 1 friend. The second time I was with just my younger brother, but we didn't stay in that house too long by ourselves. ;D There is a lot of graffiti on the walls, and a bunch of holes in the walls. Someone tried fixing that house up a couple years ago but it didn't work, so they stopped. I know I wouldn't want to live in that house if you gave it to and paid all my bills while I lived there. That place is creepy enough just to drive by let alone staying in it.

#32 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 06:39 PM

Welcome to the board Keiter, I hope you enjoy your stay. Now if someone gave me a house like that and paid my bills. The current residents (spirits) would have to make room for me. :)
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#33 Keiter

Keiter

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Location:x0|Newville|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvaniax0|Newville|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvaniax0|Newville|USA||0|0|

Posted 30 July 2004 - 07:11 PM

Thanks Cajun. Well when it comes to spooky stuff, I'm a big chicken. It might be ok for me during the day, but I'd be sleeping over at someone else's house at night. :)

#34 NocturnalGrl1488

NocturnalGrl1488

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Location:x0|Fleetwood|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvaniax0|Fleetwood|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvania

Posted 15 August 2004 - 01:58 AM

I was just at the house tonight. There is something very very evil there. I was there in the day and even felt it. I took some pics at night and day. I'll post them as soon as I finish the roll. But the place is really freaky. If anyone wants to hear about the experience I'll gladly tell you, but I wouldnt go up there at night if I was anyone. I've been to a lot of haunted places and nothing I've ever see has been that bad. My friend has a ghost hunting society. I am going to let him know about this place and maybe he will go up and do some recordings and stuff. But I will let everyone know, because I want to go in that house, in the daytime with a lot of people with, because something does not want people in there, thats all I am going to say about it.

#35 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 15 August 2004 - 05:09 AM

Welcome NocturnalGrl1488!

but what exactly made you feel that it is an evil presence?
Posted Image

#36 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 06:56 AM

Welcome NocturnalGrl1488, I hope you stay around a while. Same question, what made you feel the presence was evil? I will be waiting to see the pics you have taken. You can post them in Spiritography and let us know when they go up.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#37 NocturnalGrl1488

NocturnalGrl1488

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Location:x0|Fleetwood|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvaniax0|Fleetwood|USA||0|0|PA,Pennsylvania

Posted 15 August 2004 - 10:26 AM

Earlier in the day, day light hours. I was on the drive way near I believe the work shop and whatever the other shop is out there. But than I got out of the car, as I was walking around just to try to peer inside and see what was in them, I heard someone walking and chanting some crazy stuff I didnt understand. There was no one there, because there was no cars anywhere to be around, and I waited like a half hour to see if I did see anyone come out, no one came out. There was no footsteps or anything and it did rain, because when I went back at night my tire marks were still there and so were my footprints. But when we went back at night, my friend was shining the light on the house so I could get somne pics from the road before we went in. We turned around in the school and we were driving by again, and he was shining the light again, and something waas BAD_WORDing with his car, and its a brand new car, and we were at a house in elizabeth town the other night and nothing happened to his car. But anywho he books and I want to go back just to see if anything else would happen. So we go back park in front of the house, and we look and look, I just moved my eyes to the last window on the left and 2nd floor. I saw a white floating figure of a man and he came out of the window toward the car. Okay it was time to leave, I dont need no ghost chasing me. As we were speeding down the road, my friend turns the radio on, the station we had on was not on but there was a station with nothing but static, we turned it of, because spirits can communicate through that,But what was weird was the drive home. There was hand prints all over the car, my friend has burn marks on his arm, and its not from a ligther or a cig. Something was pulling my hair, I dont know what was going on, but it was really freaky. Than I turned the station back on, we were listening for anything, than I called my other friend to tell him what happened, and on my cell phone I heard a mans voice and it wasnt my friend and no one bled through on the phone, the mans voice said stay away. On the radio we heard death and after we heard death there was a note on the car that said your going to die on the backseat window behind the passenager seat. We took pics of the car and everything. That is what happened up there. Something that bad ever happened to me before

#38 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 01:49 PM

Would you post the pics on the spiritography board for us.

#39 NocturnalGrl1488

NocturnalGrl1488

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 07:26 PM

I have to get the rest of the roll taken. Im trying to get a hold of people to go out somewhere tonight, to a witches house to be exact, but as soon as i get them taken ill get them online somehow

#40 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 07:47 PM

BTW when you say a bunch of people, just how many are you talking about? If you have too many people you can have more problems than you started with. Just make sure you have no jokers in the group. This is a serious thing and horseplay can get somebody hurt real fast. I have always found that four was a good number never to have more than six. This way you can stay in pairs. Never wander alone and never be in groups of three.

#41 NocturnalGrl1488

NocturnalGrl1488

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2004 - 08:49 PM

Yeah I was thinking like 5. Oh I am taking ghost hunters that are well known, im not taking any of my friends

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users