73 replies to this topic

#16 kenshin

kenshin

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 01:42 PM

i've had alot of expiriences with the paranormal both good & bad

one of the bad times was when me & a friend who at the time lived next to alot of new house's being built & stuff, so we started exporing houses and stuff (all of them had the doors unlocked so painters could get in) and while he went around the outside i went on the inside of this one house, i got to the back room then my heart started racing and i knew something was amis, so i decided it was best to get out of there not knowing fully what it was, on my way out a stone comes zooming past just missing the back of my head(it was my fault for intruding i guess but still the stone was big enough to do a fair bit of damage)

though the expiriences at my house ain't very interesting just sightings and stuff

but thanks for the welcome too
"And now, I make my escape, with my metallic hostage, never to be seen again! Unless I want to be seen! In which case, if I see you, before you see me... look out!" Frank dufense 'O'mally' , red vs blue

#17 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 04:07 PM

All experiences are interesting, thanks for sharing.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#18 wiccanroseblue78

wiccanroseblue78

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Location:x1|binghamton|USA|usa|478|95|NY,New_Yorkx1|binghamton|USA|usa|478|95|NY,New_York

Posted 11 August 2004 - 06:30 AM

i know my house is haunted...i have tons of pics to prove it...i have done all my research...how about you ?...id love to hear about it...thanks for the post
wiccanrose

#19 erna_butter

erna_butter

weird ancient from the medieval times

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Art (any kind), computers, paranormal, forensics, psychology, and of course fantasy books, and history.

Posted 11 August 2004 - 05:51 PM

hey wiccan maybe you can put those pics up...just for me please :P
Posted Image I A.M CANADIAN

#20 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 12 August 2004 - 02:59 AM

Yes, my house is haunted.  It's not a very  old house house (built in the 60's), but  there are at least two presences there.  I feel my late husband is constantly around to protect me from the rather darker entity in the basement.  My sister's house is about 40 miles from mine, but is much older, and has many residing spirits.  
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

#21 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • Interests:Working Out<br />Music and Dance<br />And Being a wife and Mom!

Posted 12 August 2004 - 04:19 AM

i've had alot of expiriences with the paranormal both good & bad

one of the bad times was when me & a friend who at the time lived next to alot of new house's being built & stuff, so we started exporing houses and stuff (all of them had the doors unlocked so painters could get in) and while he went around the outside i went on the inside of this one house, i got to the back room then my heart started racing and i knew something was amis, so i decided it was best to get out of there not knowing fully what it was, on my way out a stone comes zooming past just missing the back of my head(it was my fault for intruding i guess but still the stone was big enough to do a fair bit of damage)

though the expiriences at my house ain't very interesting just sightings and stuff

but thanks for the welcome too

WELCOME [smiley=cwm12.gif] [smiley=cwm12.gif] [smiley=cwm12.gif] [smiley=cwm12.gif] [smiley=cwm12.gif] [smiley=cwm12.gif]
[smiley=cwm12.gif]
"You only get 1 shot!"

#22 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 04:20 AM

hey wiccan maybe you can put those pics up...just for me please :P

WELCOME! Enjoy your stay! [smiley=cwm7.gif] [smiley=cwm7.gif] [smiley=cwm7.gif] [smiley=cwm7.gif] [smiley=cwm7.gif] [smiley=cwm7.gif] [smiley=cwm7.gif]
"You only get 1 shot!"

#23 Schoolhouse1864

Schoolhouse1864

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:allittle bit of everything!

Posted 12 August 2004 - 08:17 AM

Well, my old house had one intity that was very sweet, no major problems.  This new house is undoutbly haunted.  lights comming down the stairs, footsteps, someone walking the stairs, smells, sounds, doors opening/closing.  I cannot get a feeling if the spirit is kind and just making themselves known, or really doesn't want us here.
Alas- LMackey

#24 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 08:35 AM

Hello Schoolhouse...Welcome!

little light
"You only get 1 shot!"

#25 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 12 August 2004 - 08:51 AM

Hello Schoolhouse...Welcome!

little light

[smiley=cwm27.gif] [smiley=cwm27.gif]

lol SchoolHouse was lmackey for GV before she changed the handle! ;) and a pretty OLD Villager! :P
Posted Image

#26 Schoolhouse1864

Schoolhouse1864

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:allittle bit of everything!

Posted 12 August 2004 - 09:30 AM

Hehe-- thanks for the Welcome anyway!  Always nice to feel appreciated!
Alas- LMackey

#27 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 12 August 2004 - 06:31 PM

That is the best thing about gv, all are appreciated and few are ignored. Welcome to gv I hope you enjoy your stay.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#28 mycall

mycall

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal,cooking,nature,

Posted 13 August 2004 - 09:00 AM

The house I am living in is I am positive. accurances used to be real bad. shower turned on and off on its own, noises, lights,shadows,and I think I have a picture with orbs in it.. (14)
oh give me strength,or another case of scotch!!

#29 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 09:43 PM

Welcome to the village mycall. Hope you enjoy your stay.

#30 the_dude

the_dude

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 August 2004 - 08:31 AM

I wouldn't consider my mom and dads house haunted (we moved in it just after it was built) but one experience spooked me. A few years ago I was up late by myself watching TV. I heard some light banging noises from I believe the attic. I didn't think much of it just the wood creeking and stuff but just after that there were three big bangs like someone was deliberatly stomping in the attic! I was frozen thinking 'crap, what the heck is that!' I then gained enough courage to turn the tv off and go to bed. I know that there is nothing heavy up there that could of fell and made that noise. I don't know if it's a haunting or not but it didn't happen again when I lived there and my parents and brother have never said anything about experiencing the same thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users