Is your house haunted?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#46 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 15 July 2007 - 09:43 AM

we were told no one died in our home but Jesse James was hung on our property we used to have an old hanging tree on our property. me and my older sister even heard a loud bang that came from my parents room when me and her were the only 2 in the house

I do not doubt your story, however you have been misinformed about Jesse James. He did not die by hanging. He was shot in the back of the head by Bob Ford on April 3rd 1882.

Yup it even states that he was shot by Bob in the back of the head, on wikipedia.

I have three ghosts, and old lady, a little girl and a little boy and the house my mum and auntie grew up in was haunted.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#47 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:21 AM

The house I used to live in was spirited, I beleive she was an elderly lady. She was the one who scolded me about PigBoy in the attic!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#48 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 15 July 2007 - 11:32 AM

Im not suprised she scolded you that is one freaky pigboy that you had in your attic. Did anything else happen in your house?

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#49 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 15 July 2007 - 02:45 PM

Hi Rayz I saw the word 'Pigboy', what does that mean buddy ?
:Spaz:

#50 rayzrwyre

rayzrwyre

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Interests:I am interested in intelligent conversations with like-minded people who share a fascination with all things paranormal........now where would I find such wonderful people like that???

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:09 PM

All right Mark, here he is...........

Posted Image

Go to the thread about Shadow people to read the rest!
"Excuse me while I slip out of these wet clothes and into a dry martini!" - Groucho Marx

#51 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:15 PM

Ok, whereabouts is the thread on Shadow ppl ?

#52 Briana_14

Briana_14

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 July 2007 - 08:08 PM

Yes my home is haunted it is really old we hear bangs see shadows hear voices we have had several things broken I have been woken up twice by the ghost once when I had a friend over. more later

#53 J.sholo

J.sholo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 October 2007 - 04:20 PM

I guess its a trend with really old houses, mines built in 1850. We've had alot of "issues" due to it and have lost two roommates because of it. Turns out, (and I was completely unaware of this) that some objects like crystals can "feed" some of the energy. Our haunt almost caused me to move out of my home and upon getting ride of the crystals and stones in the house some of the problems calmed down nicely. We still had the issue of kitchen cabinets opening constantly, but I solved that problem too, no more cabinet doors! Ha! Me2 >ghosts1

Edited by J.sholo, 01 October 2007 - 04:21 PM.

#54 J.sholo

J.sholo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 14 November 2007 - 02:43 PM

So as I said the haunting seemed to calm down except for the cabinents opening, which I removed the doors of so it wouldn't happen anymore. We started construction on our house (complete remodeling). Seemed like everything had subsided....now we have a new problem. Before we had the noises and stuff moving but never actually saw anything except for the one time I got scratched (pretty badly). Now we are actually seeing tings and its not just me, my fiance my mom and even my dog. Nothing seen strait on but you'll notice something dart past out of the corner of your eye. Its really starting to freak me out. The greenhouse in front of our house where my fiance's dad killed him self seems really active, loud bangs and the sound of somebody walking around is heard, my dog stares at it barking but refuses to go over there anymore, and I get the sense of being followed and watched alot more then usual. I was pretty good at passing it off before but now I get this feeling of dread, like whatever was haunting I assume is really upset that we're changing things in the house. Im not sure what to do, any advice would be really helpful, cause Im getting sick of cleaning up doggy accidents cause hes too afraid to go outside, having to calm him down when he starts barking and pacing and having to constantly purify the crystals.

Edited by J.sholo, 14 November 2007 - 02:46 PM.

#55 Chrltt

Chrltt

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Urban Legends, taking photoes, the sims2, but theres so many to think of

Posted 23 November 2007 - 11:13 PM

I'm pretty sure my house is haunted. The handle on the door turned by itself, my keyboard turned on by itself Repeatdly (you have to turn it on by flicking the on button up, so I doubt it was electrical problems) A secure dictionary wedged between the door and the desk was thrown out onto the ground.

#56 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 11:58 PM

My house isnt haunted but, my ex husband came to visit for a while, and has stopped by every Christmas, expecting him sometime next month. I had a ghost cat I saw twice. I assume it was the previous owners cat passing through.

I am curious, how do peoples pets react?
There is nothing left to say.Me

#57 Chrltt

Chrltt

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Urban Legends, taking photoes, the sims2, but theres so many to think of

Posted 24 November 2007 - 12:05 AM

hi amylew! My dog sleeps at the end of my sister's bed, and she told me one night she woke up and the dog was growling at nothing and was moving its head from side to side as if something was pacing up and down beside her bed.

Edited by Chrltt, 24 November 2007 - 12:06 AM.

#58 paraviews

paraviews

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 04:19 PM

I've lived in a few haunted homes and my current home has at least 2 spirits, Leslie has seen and talked to them. On my old hd I have a pic of the man. It's a male and a young boy. The young boy seems to be attached to my 18 yo daughter, he likes to talk when she talks lol. He seems to hang out in her room but lately I can feel and see him in the living room and kitchen where I am at. I think the boy likes the christmas stuff and baking.
Posted Image

#59 FayeShinomori

FayeShinomori

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:anime, manga, reading, writing (poetry and short stories), animals, paranormal (obviously)

Posted 17 December 2007 - 02:13 PM

I've lived in a few haunted homes and my current home has at least 2 spirits, Leslie has seen and talked to them. On my old hd I have a pic of the man. It's a male and a young boy. The young boy seems to be attached to my 18 yo daughter, he likes to talk when she talks lol. He seems to hang out in her room but lately I can feel and see him in the living room and kitchen where I am at. I think the boy likes the christmas stuff and baking.

I think my house is haunted. When I'm home alone I hear children running around in our attic and there are no children in my neighborhood. I heard a woman crying once saying, "Please, help!" and then I heard a child say the same thing.
I heard a man's voice in our kitchen late one night. It sounded like he was carrying on a conversation with someone but the words were unintelligible.
I've seen shadow people in my house before. My father saw a black figure appear in the middle of our kitchen when he was the only one in the house and then he said it walked towards him then disappeared. I saw something very large, like a dog, run down our hall and into my room only to disappear and my cat in my arms was very agitated after I saw that thing run down our hall. I do know that a dog lived our house so I don't know if he died or what.
I've also heard footsteps in our upstairs bathroom when I'm home alone. One time I heard a ball rolling across the floor but nothing was there.
The worst time was when I was in the shower. All of a sudden the clock that was hanging on the wall across the room came flying through the air and almost hit me in the head as it landed in the shower

#60 john8750

john8750

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Electronics

Posted 17 December 2007 - 04:00 PM

I lived in an apt some time ago. A small bathroom connected to my bedroom gave me the creeps. I could not go in there. Later I learned that EMF could cause this feeling. I went back by the place a while later, after moving out, and noticed that the electrical power entered from overhead right close to my bathroom. So go figure that one.

I now have my moms home, where she died in the living room. A year earlier my stepdad died in a bedroom. I try to feel something there, but just a very peaceful feeling. Both these deaths were expected.
John SmithI know I'm not a good speller. I have a low IQ.Keep the fun in it>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users