Is your house haunted?

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1 Veneda16

Veneda16

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 07:42 PM

[glow=red,2,300]TEXT[/glow] Is your house haunted? I know mine is. Strange things happen all the time. Loud noises foot steps. Cold spots shadows. And the list goes on and on. My house is over 200 years old and mysterius things happen. URLI LOVE my haunted house do you? :o

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 05 August 2004 - 07:46 PM

over 200 years old! wow! sure have some history! you can post your encounters in our Personal Encounter board.
Posted Image

#3 spooksnspirits

spooksnspirits

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 08:48 AM

yes, but I think my whole neighborhood is. The whole area is on what used to be a graveyard, and some of the bodies (and spirits) are still around. I have heard/seen/felt them.

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,353 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 06 August 2004 - 08:51 AM

Hello SpooksNSpirits, welcome to GV! Share your stories!
Posted Image

#5 spooksnspirits

spooksnspirits

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 08:58 AM

sometimes we hear people walking around upstairs, find stuff moved, the usual stuff. I can feel when they are around, and I know the are there because I'll suddenly get this feeling of intense fear, even if I'm just laying down or something. This happened once and when i looked over at my bedroom wall, I saw someone standing there looking at me, even though no one else was awake in the house. My friend's grandmother's upstairs gives off a really bad vibe, at least to me, and I think there is something there. And there is one house in my neighborhood that my mother won't even go near because it has such a negative aura.

#6 dixiespook

dixiespook

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Location:x1|Adel|USA|usa|440|246|GA,Georgiax1|Adel|USA|usa|440|246|GA,Georgiax1|Adel|USA|usa|440|246|GA,Georgiax1

Posted 06 August 2004 - 11:33 AM

Wow!!! How exciting!!! I think i'd be scared to live there! My sister used to live in an old house and i know it was haunted!It gave me the creeps...my nephew wasn't even quite a year old & would describe the "people" there!! Can't wait for u to post more stories & hopefully pics!!!! Welcome to the village!!!!! Sheri  ;D

#7 Veneda16

Veneda16

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 August 2004 - 11:35 AM

kool. I know my house is haunted for two reasons one I can feel things two An old lady was either Murdered there or just died. But the most dtuff happens up stairs...I think what ever happened...Happened in my room

#8 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2004 - 08:22 AM

My house is also haunted. It used to be farmland and then either before or after that, the Ft. Scotrt/Leavenworth trails passed through my area now known as Overland Park, KS. There are signs all over the place stating the trails.

#9 deadlyavenger

deadlyavenger

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2004 - 12:39 PM

I have a small feeling of my own house being haunted, but it may jsut be induced by my imagination because the house across the street from mine is. It's an old abandoned place that i can see directly from the windows in my house. One and a while when i look out at it i can see people walking around behind the windows. And once, my friend and i went in there. The place is so spooky. It looked like there was old, dries blood on the stairs to the dank little basement. I don't know what to think about it.

#10 blueivvy

blueivvy

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 01:55 AM

I've lived in three haunted houses.  One was in New Hampshire when I was a kid, and we'd lose stuff and thenit would appear days later laying in the middle of the floor.  Big stuff, too, like tennis rackets.

The last house I lived in was creepy...I hated to be there alone overnight, and the hallway really creeped me out.  A friend saw the apparition of a man walking down the hallway carrying a knife.  I never saw that, thank god.  I never slept well in that house.  We lived there three years, and I've never been so glad to leave anywhere.

#11 KalebKellum

KalebKellum

Villager

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
  • Interests:Ghosthunting, all aspects of the paranormal and the occult. I love to read and write, Stephen King is my current favorite author. I enjoy cemetery photography, exploring old places, being a husband and a father.<br><br>I love ghosthunting here in New Orleans. There is something new and amazing to discover here everyday. The culture is like no other. I lived in New Orleans all my life and complained about it everyday. It took moving out of state to make me realize how much I love this city. Now I'm back in New Orleans and couldn't be happier.

Posted 08 August 2004 - 10:05 AM

I think my wife's parent's house if haunted. I posted about this on Personal Encounters, and the odd occurences haven't stopped. In fact, we've upgraded from just hearing voices to some poltergeistic activity. I'll go into more detail on the Personal Encounters forum.
Knowledge is the clearest and most direct representation of utter power. The power to change your place on Earth, the power to change your fate, the very power to alter yourself. Thirst for this power and your inner longings will become satisfied and your external desires will become moot.http://www.geocities.com/kalebbkellum/

#12 erna_butter

erna_butter

weird ancient from the medieval times

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Art (any kind), computers, paranormal, forensics, psychology, and of course fantasy books, and history.

Posted 10 August 2004 - 01:53 AM

i beleieve that i myself am personaly haunted.
in he house i lived my entire childhood my mom was attacked and i would feel like i was watched coming from one corner of my room,
   then in the next place i lived weird things happened like if i was cold the thermostat would turn on and if i was cold ...well you get the point lol.
    in the next place i lived in, it was my first on my own, it was the last time a friend of ours was in to last see us because he died 2 weeks after his visit , and his last words to us were goodbye see you in two weeks oh and rena (me) happy birthday (he died 5 days after my bday)
    we have al felt him and i know he has followed us all .....not scary just tells us he is there.

i have seen kitchen cupbords open on there own and just recently in my new place like 3 nights ago my roomie and his gf (my friend) asked me if i was in their room that night i said no and she looked at me like i was nuts because he is a light sleeper and heard noone enter the room and she had been asleep as well, when theyent to sleep the fan on the floor was on and plugged in by the kids beds, when they woke up the next morning it had moved all the way across the room and unplugged it self......this was a weekend when the kids were not visiting.
     i was in the living across the hall directly in front of his door and heard nothing........anyone have an explanation....????
    there is more but i think this is enough for now lol thanks
Posted Image I A.M CANADIAN

#13 soul_drifter

soul_drifter

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Many many things =D

Posted 10 August 2004 - 08:08 AM

I think mine is. When I am in the basement at night, I hear footsteps on the upper level when everyone is asleep. Sometimes things are not where we put them, the same with lights. We will turn on a light, then the lights will just shut off.
"Ignorance, the stem and root of all evil" ~PlatoWe have eyes, but do we see?

#14 kenshin

kenshin

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 01:19 PM

my house is haunted, since i have seen a ghost + a shadow person (their different entities, since the shape of the shadow person more fits a teenager while the ghost was a man in his 40's - 50's)
"And now, I make my escape, with my metallic hostage, never to be seen again! Unless I want to be seen! In which case, if I see you, before you see me... look out!" Frank dufense 'O'mally' , red vs blue

#15 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 01:21 PM

Welcome to the village kenshin, glad to have you with us. Please feel free to post your experiences.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users