About Dreams

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Noelle1966

Noelle1966

Uses WD-40 for evil purposes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Interests:Animals, ice skating, pets, animal issues, historical societies, travelling, and of course - ghost hunting.

Posted 13 January 2005 - 03:41 PM

I keep having these dreams where I am in jr. high, high school, or college and I have to take a test, but I never attended the class!
The reason that a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail and not his tongue.Do unto others, then run.Life's messy. Clean it up.

#17 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 13 January 2005 - 05:59 PM

Dreams are the life blood of living . Its the recharging time ( rem sleep ) we need in order to function properly . Rem sleep deprevation can cause strange things to occur. Hallucinations are not uncommon after a few days . Poor temper increases with the lack of sleep .

To this day scientist can not fully explain the purpose of sleep except on a very elememtery level ( in scientific terms of course ) . Strange things happen when the brain is deprived of sleep . The electrical nature of the brain is absoutly astounding . Its processes boggle the mind . Go to any search engine and type sleep studies

The use of b complex vitimins has been know to enhance dreams and allow their memories to stay around longer. B6 taken daily over time can greatly increase dream activity .( Personal Disclaimer :rolleyes: ) : This is personal experience . Iam not a doctor and no person should ever taken vitimins without first consulting their family saw bones to make sure there are no health risks involved. I had to say it <_< .

Dreams are the minds way of taking out the trash.

Rockhauler2k1 :D
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#18 dansgirl

dansgirl

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:Photography, poodle breeding, camping, traveling, enjoying the world God created.

Posted 15 January 2005 - 11:00 AM

[FONT=Courier][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue]
Hello everyone,
In the las week or so I have had some really strange dreams mostly about loved ones that are passed over to the other side, I watched my wedding video and then had a dream about Dan.
In another dream I had was about my first husband who was real abusive, I was just wondering if dreams come from deep in our subconsience or just random memories of things that had happened in the past.
Dansgirl... ;)
Every new day is a gift from God,enjoy each and everyday, as though it is your last. Take time to stop and smell the roses along the way! Have a Great Day...."When Someone you love becomes a memorythe memory becomes a treasure"Unknown

#19 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 15 January 2005 - 01:13 PM

dansgirl
Dreams are a bit of both actually.
They often mix with day to day happenings.
Last night i said to my husband before going to bed wouldn't it be nice to win the lottery?
He woke up this morning and couldn't understand why he had dreamt about exspensive cars and a luxerious hotel.
When i decided to delve more into my dreams i found that you can decide what you want to dream of if you practise concentrating on the topic before you go to bed.
I love to dream it's like staring in your own movie after awhile when you get good at it you can wake up and go back and continue your dream if you want to.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users