18 replies to this topic

#16 Schoolhouse1864

Schoolhouse1864

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:allittle bit of everything!

Posted 27 December 2004 - 07:28 PM

Victorians seem to be bad with keeping past tenants around LOL, I live in a, well alittle before victorian, but close enough to call vicorian home and I have live in two other homes with only one spirit, but this place is filled with them! Most of the town I live in are victorian ara homes and quite a few of them have a story to tell also.

My spirits have quited down recently, I think it because I ignore their "stunts" For instance a week or so ago my daughter's glasses flew off the tv and across the room, although I was shocked to see this, I walked right past them and into the other room as if it never happened. We have been doing alot of work to the house recently and I assume they like it as they haven't givien me any trouble like most do when you change the house. This is defianately an intelletual haunting as they talk on evps about things that are happening.
Alas- LMackey

#17 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 28 December 2004 - 04:01 AM

WOW, Schoolhouse1864 that is scary :o how many people have ghost like activity in your house besides you.

#18 Schoolhouse1864

Schoolhouse1864

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:allittle bit of everything!

Posted 28 December 2004 - 04:12 PM

3 out of 5 members of our family have had encounters with the ghosts
here. ironically those that are sensitive are the oldest. They youngest 2 (ages 9 and 7 years) claim to notice nothing, but me, my eldest sone (11 yrs) and my husband (in that order, but I think I experience the most because I am a stay at home mom and I am always here) have all had encounters with the unexplained in this house. Nothing truely frightning has happened (except for the shadow guy upstairs, he really got me nervous) I don't feel we are in danger or anything.

Lydia
Alas- LMackey

#19 mycall

mycall

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal,cooking,nature,

Posted 03 January 2005 - 08:50 AM

Now this link is quit a coincidense. I just filled out a rental app to turn in this morning. After 5 years I have said screw it. I am done! sso yes I certainly know there is a point when some spiritual energies can not be lived with. This house is proof. in the last ten years there has been 8 or 9 people lived there. I have been there 5 years 2 months. so that should tell you most people do not get on packed hardly before they run for the hills. The energy here is just miserable. It was mentioned earlier about if things get bad enough to make you hate the house. well its at the point I do and I have no trust in the place. at times I wonder should I lock the doors at night to keep evil out or should I leave them wide open so I can quickly escape the evil with in it faster if needed.. at least I made sure to ask the lady who owns the new place if the apartment is haunted first. Thats what makes me hate the current land lord all she would say When I confronted her was OH I guess I should have said something huh!! Duhh.If you know wouldn't you warn people first?? so after 5 years 2 months I can say there will not be a five years three!!!!I will be in a card board box lined with snow before that
oh give me strength,or another case of scotch!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users