• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#46 spirit lad

spirit lad

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 09:13 PM

I dont think that ouija bords are safe because that person alows the spirit to take over that persons body. And I think that they could also be helpfull to in some cases.

Demons cant play chess
http://www.nmpi-scary.com

#47 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 12:43 AM

[QUOTE]

When you use the ouija board, you're communicating with an intangible realm, and negative spirits can enter through the board.
Here are a couple of examples,
An incubus is an evil spirit or demon that rapes women,and a Succubus assaults men sexually. Some current cases the spirit enterd the victims lives via the board.The demonic spirits pick the time and place for an attack. You could use the board today and nothing supernatural may happen, but later-no telling when-the demonic may intrude on you life.
This is not saying that everyone who works with a board is going to be suddenly possessed. But possession, onssession demonic assault-these things seem to occur when the board is used many times. Then the entities come through. Through the board operator.

#48 ICThings13

ICThings13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:I like rock, country, metal music, and the only rap music I like is Run DMC cause there not like Usher and Eminem, there funny!!!<br /><br />I love poetry, and drawing, going on the computer annd shopping.........when i have money! ONe weird thing about me is that I love cleaning my room, but thats the only thing I love cleaning. LOL!

Posted 25 January 2005 - 07:58 PM

I don't like those things!!! :o
My mom said 1 time she was with her friends and they were playing w/ 1 she ran out of the room when she got that horrible sickening feeling!!! :lol:
I don't trust anything of that sort. :rolleyes:

B) <_< :ph34r: :weeee:

The living should never have an encounter with the dead............................................but it happans!!!!!

#49 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 27 January 2005 - 11:06 AM

I always thought that somehow, your sub mind moved it,guided by spirits, but the most strange(& last) time I used it, my friend & I were at a loss for words after some amazing results, so we just sat there, with our finger tips touching it, when it started to spin in the middle of the board. It started slow, but then it became faster & faster, until we couldn't keep up with it. After we let it go, it continued at that speed for about 5 seconds. The guy who owned it said that when you just sit there & don't say something, it will do that. Has anyone else had this happen?

Also, I've seen home made boards that work just as good as the real one.
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#50 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 27 January 2005 - 03:29 PM

Libra,

The medium doesn't matter. All that matters is that it provides a way for the spirit / subconscus to indicate a reply. I've never owned an official Ouija, but got results on a board a friend drew on some scrap paper.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#51 beccaluvsghostsntexas

beccaluvsghostsntexas

Looking for some frozen butt snowfairies.......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts
  • Interests:Anything paranormal!

Posted 30 January 2005 - 01:19 AM

The thing that amazes me is that IF this is ones mind doing this.....shouldn't we all be walking around with these all powerful minds??? Shouldn't at least SOME of the human race be able to keep our world out of all the trouble that it is in?? According to some of the experiences you can read about just here in the village are enough that IF it was that persons mind, I really wouldn't want to piss them off!!!!

Just had to put in some ifs...there

Don't like them, won't "play" with them & hope that nothing does happen to you Sinestro!
It's just Becca Posted Image

#52 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:59 AM

I saw a Used Ouija board being sold in a garage sale one time. I couldn't help but think what happened to the person who owned it before that made him / her want to sell it.

Whatever

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users