• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Selemat

Selemat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 17 May 2003 - 08:03 PM

I'm going to be in Raleigh for a few days in June, and I expect that I'll have some free time to do some ghost hunting.  Does anyone know of any "hot spots"?

Thanks in advance.

#2 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 18 May 2003 - 11:08 AM

Not offhand, but try http://www.about.com its a GREAT way to find more public haunted areas
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#3 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Trying not to step on the land mines that others have planted in front of me. No sense saying more, as this will be removed anyway.

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:01 PM

Not offhand, but try http://www.about.com its a GREAT way to find more public haunted areas

Actually not much is going on here, haunting wise, or at least nobody is talking about it. :Wall: :Spaz:

#4 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:41 PM

I'm going to be in Raleigh for a few days in June, and I expect that I'll have some free time to do some ghost hunting.  Does anyone know of any "hot spots"?

Thanks in advance.

Just Google the subject in discussion. If you want to travel, go to Wiliamington (spelling stinks) and check out the U.S.S North Carolina. It's only 2 hrs away from there. My sister lives in Raleigh, I will ask her that question. Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#5 PHANTOM MONK

PHANTOM MONK

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Trying not to step on the land mines that others have planted in front of me. No sense saying more, as this will be removed anyway.

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:43 PM

Thanks in advance.

Just Google the subject in discussion. If you want to travel, go to Wiliamington (spelling stinks) and check out the U.S.S North Carolina. It's only 2 hrs away from there. My sister lives in Raleigh, I will ask her that question. Dave

The trip to Wilmington, with the new highway, is under 2 hrs. so it is even quicker. Plan to take half a day with the ship if you are really into ships, eat on the waterfront,relax, try the historic district, plus there is at least 1 walking ghost tour, last time I was there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users