Do ghosts scare you?

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 21 January 2005 - 11:26 PM

I grew up in a haunted house spent most of my adult life there and my family still owns it, so no I am not afraid frankly I am just use to it.
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#32 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 01:05 AM

I have only been uneasy one time and it was this past halloween when my daughter and I went to this house that is being redone because it was just named as an historical landmark. My husband had been working there with another man one day and they were the only ones there at the time and they heard things moving around inside the house. When he came home and told me about it I became interested and had him take me to the house. I took some pics then but nothing came back interesting except 2 shots but the entire pics looked like there were white curtains or something being held in front of the camera. So then my daughter and I went back that night and we were so over whelmed by what we felt we had to leave from there right away. It felt so threatening I couldn't stand the feeling at all both of us felt that way. I have never felt that way any place before not in a cemetery late at night by myself. It was just weird.

#33 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 22 January 2005 - 09:59 AM

Heck no, why would I chase them around in cemeteries and haunted places if I was afraid of them. Heck, when I see them then I would probably run away instead of trying to communicate. They can't do anything to me so I am not afraid.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#34 boombalu

boombalu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 08:22 PM

I respect what ghosts can be capable of. Aware that all are not nice and can cause harm, but in complete awe of them. Think they are beautiful, mysterious, fun to study.
Love dogs, but when I see one coming at me, have to keep a cool head becouse it may not be wanting me to pat it!
Ghosts can scare me. Anything that makes a loud noise, scream, move stuff out of no where when I'm not at all expecting it can give me a startle I guess.
There are also some haunts that I know not to go near. (great 6th sense alarm system!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users