• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 26 December 2004 - 11:26 PM

If so why do you think that is, I think most ghosts are not mean or life threating alot of people that I talk to that believe in ghosts would never go to a haunted location. most of your concerns should be about the living, not the spirits of the dead. :)

#2 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,363 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 26 December 2004 - 11:31 PM

i think they are afrade of the unknown. they are scared of what they don't understand.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 shadowstalker

shadowstalker

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Music, the paranormal, photography, animals, ect...

Posted 27 December 2004 - 09:53 AM

It depends on what the ghost is feeling. If the ghost is angry or sad or scared then yes I get scared. If the ghost is happy then it's all good.... For me anyway.

#4 star_2_glitter_4_u

star_2_glitter_4_u

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 09:53 AM

I have seen a apparition one time , a woman and she was not transparent and she was looking straight at me...

Was I afraid...

I squeezed my eyes shut so tight , that I swear I sprained a muscle !(is that possible :D )

But now I think....Why did I not try to communicate ?

If this were to ever happen again..as this was a long time ago....

Whould I try to seek information ? So much I would love to ask but....

At that moment I saw her " no way " did I have any control over my thoughts , as I was too over come with fear !

I guess you could say I have fear of ghost , but as with anything else we do not have knowledge of...so many we tend to fear.

At least I do.

But to this day I can still see her hair , white shirt , arms folded over her waist..

Then I wonder "could I have imagined this " ?

But if I did only imagine this ...everything was so vivid and in only a matter of 2 seconds I managed to take down quite a lot of detail

Hmmm.. :unsure:

Starla

#5 star_2_glitter_4_u

star_2_glitter_4_u

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 10:03 AM

And yes Ceaser...we should also focus , more of the living..

Also....as the old saying goes.....

"Ghost can not hurt you , it's the living you have to be afraid of "

Hmmmm could be true.... <_<

#6 Chaotic Fiend

Chaotic Fiend

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 12:36 PM

I basically think that ghosts are more afraid of us then we are of them... When we (in general) go into a haunted house to find out more about the unknown, we basically think about trying to communicate and stuff. But what if the spirit does not like to be disturbed. Maybe its afraid we might take over the house and exorcise it out. Know wat i mean. =S
...when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you --Nietzsche

#7 erna_butter

erna_butter

weird ancient from the medieval times

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Art (any kind), computers, paranormal, forensics, psychology, and of course fantasy books, and history.

Posted 27 December 2004 - 12:39 PM

nope, not really.....none have ever sought to harm me, that I felt anyway
Posted Image I A.M CANADIAN

#8 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 02:09 PM

The ghost I encountered scared the liiving daylights out of me! I have never seen one again and it's probably because i was so scared i closed off all windows and doors for any type of communication!
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#9 erna_butter

erna_butter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Art (any kind), computers, paranormal, forensics, psychology, and of course fantasy books, and history.

Posted 27 December 2004 - 02:12 PM

What happened bridget?

#10 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 02:16 PM

Here ya go Erna, it's on the personal encounters page.

http://www.ghostvill.../09052003.shtml
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#11 erna_butter

erna_butter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 02:16 PM

thx

#12 erna_butter

erna_butter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 02:20 PM

Whoa that must have been pretty spooky, Glad you made it through ok lol...

do you know who this spirit may have been? have you done research on the house in question?

#13 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 02:34 PM

Well the house wasn't that old, built in the late 60s I would say. But there was a huge old mansion right behind our house, and our house sat where there once were gardens for the mansion. That's all I know.

#14 erna_butter

erna_butter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 02:42 PM

still pretty freaky though and good story too thx for sharing it with me

#15 little_bunny_bum_knee

little_bunny_bum_knee

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 27 December 2004 - 03:16 PM

I would hav to say when I first encountered my lil ghostly friend at Little Swan, I was terrified, but then after him being with me for a few seconds and holding my hand as I walked I was fine. Knowing he meant no harm he actually brought to me a peacefulness like I ever felat before. The unknown will usually scare the bejeezus outta me, but this one was different. Usually I would have ran and cowered like a lil kid, lol.

Bridgie~ You poor thing!!! I would have been scared to death as well!!! Glad things have gotten better and if I were you I would definitely do some research on the house behind your old one!!! Just me though.

The ghosts in my house now are quite quiet still letting me know they haven't left sometimes though. I really enjoy them being here now. They are quite interesting sometimes! And I realized they don't care for my new light in my room though. LOL. They always unplug it if I leave it on and I am not up there. The kids are at their dad's and I am the only one in my house. It has been unplugged 3 times already though! I will keep you posted! :blink:
Little Bunny Bum Knee, hopping through Ghostvillage, scooping up the spirits, and bopping them on the head.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users