31 replies to this topic

#16 star_2_glitter_4_u

star_2_glitter_4_u

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 09:44 AM

False Awakening ?

Is this when you know you are awake and all that happened did in reality happen ??

Only to actally become fully awake and realize in fact it was a dream.

The reading of the dreams were all interesting and the info links were great reading !

And I also have the same dream of a big old house we move into.
It is always the same house and I hate it and want to move back home.

These are the ones I feel I wake up and think ..I really did move into this house this time !

But then become fully awake and am in my own home and happy again.

2 mennacing dreams I have are ..my daughter walking towards water with tall weeds and I look back and she is gone and I can't scream.. Any dreams that shows harm to my kids make me nervous because I feel it could be preminition..something I do not have while I am awake and hope durring my dreams either.. :weeee:

The other is ..I am choking on Rosary beads, but I pull them out and can breath again....

Starla :lol:

#17 Sinestro

Sinestro

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 10:06 AM

star_2_glitter_4_u, a False Awakening is when you believe that you have woken up but in fact are still asleep. You in effect dream about having woken up.
-Chris-

#18 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • Interests:Working Out<br />Music and Dance<br />And Being a wife and Mom!

Posted 29 December 2004 - 10:11 AM

I had dreams like I was really there...I also had dreams about house's...But I have a lot of nightmare's and when I was younger I had a lot...lot...of them..

I use to belive it was demons visiting me through the night....But I dont think that now.....

Here's a very scary/weird dream I had one time.....

I was at this church camp that I use to go too when I was younger...And there was this old preacher on the stage just yelling and telling people to give up money and if they didnt the were going to hell...Just then I saw people throwing down their wallets and purse's in the middle of the aile's...I also threw my purse...In my mind I was asking myself.."Why did I do that"?....I didnt belive in supporting preachers who was like that...So I got real upset and started to walk across the grass to the restroom..(At the camp you had to walk out side most of the time to get to the next building)..So as I enterd the girls restroom there was the old preacher standing in front of me...He looked like a ghostly figure...He started to talk to me..But I wasnt really listining because I was really freeked out that he was in two places at one time...I stepped out to look at the buliding he was preaching at and sure enough he was still there yelling up a storm...So I went back too the reat room and there he was..This time I started to listen to what he was saying....He was saying very nasty/sexual slures..and telling me how Im a no body and that God dont love me...I ran out of the girls restroom and I woke up....

It was very disturbing..... :lol:
"You only get 1 shot!"

#19 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 29 December 2004 - 10:30 AM

I've always been very interested in dreams. I've had some really crazy ones,too. One that really stands out is I dreamed of my best friend who commited suicide a few weeks earlier. I honestly believe it was a visit from her!
We were surrounded by white. She was wearing a sun dress that looked like the American flag. I asked her what Heaven was like. She just sort of moved
around, and didn't look at me. She said "It's not what you think." She then
showed me a scene where my boyfriend at the time was cheating on me. She
said that this would happen in 1 week. It did! I actually witnessed it in my
dream & it happened exactally like that! I believe she was warning me.
I've also had dreams of be3ing in a large older house. It was like I had been
there before. There is a little girl always there, whose name is Charlet, pronounced Char-lay.
Anyway,just thought I'd say my piece. Cyn, maybe you predicted the tidal
wave.
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#20 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 11:08 AM

Wow, this is really interesting stuff.

The choking on rosary beads is a great one! I mean not great, but intriguing. Are you having questions about your faith Starla? That's what it sounds like to me.

And eemal, what's an obe?

I had the dreams within a dream before, but not too deep. My husband says he has had multiple dreams within a dream, like 5 layers down. Now that's freaky.

Oh, and the "It's not what you think" freaks me out.
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#21 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 11:59 AM

Oh gotcha Eemal! Yeah that it's not what you think opens a whole new door of possibilities!
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#22 Sinestro

Sinestro

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 12:17 PM

Eemal, have you read any NDE's(Near Death Experience)? I have read a few, they interest me, but everyone says that they see a light at the end of a tunnel or atleast EVERYONE says they see a Light, they may not all have the same experiences, but all see a light. There is a good site on them here:

http://near-death.com/

I say NDE's are nothing more than a process of the mind shutting down. I read before in a book that a guy said he was close to death and he said that he didn't feel afraid to die but reather excited about it.
-Chris-

#23 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 29 December 2004 - 02:20 PM

Wow,eemal. I've never heard of anyone else dreaming about a loved one
saying "It's not what you think" before. Now I am really intriged. I used to
sit and wonder about her saying that! It really makes you think! :weeee:
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#24 little_light

little_light

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • Interests:Working Out<br />Music and Dance<br />And Being a wife and Mom!

Posted 29 December 2004 - 02:37 PM

Who knows about dreaming of clocks?

I have this dream that I am in a large room full of all different kinds of clocks..and I can hear them tick untill I pick one up then it goes silent....

The room looks very old w/cob-webs..and large windows..

Any clue anyone? :huh:
"You only get 1 shot!"

#25 Whyte

Whyte

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:www.myspace.com/whytewrites

Posted 29 December 2004 - 03:28 PM

Dec. 26th, 2004, 2:15 AM EST

I come out of a deep sleep to find I am drowning!

One minute I am asleep and the next I am choking and coughing because it feels as if I just swallowed a gallon of burning salt water, my feet hit the ground running for the bathroom before I was even fully awake. My sinuses are burning as well as my eyes. I hugged the toilet as jets of yellowish liquid spewed out of me. All I could think of, and see behind my eyes, was a cloudy yellowish-brown that I associated with mud. It colored everything my streaming eyes could focus on.

My sides and stomach still ache from trying to cough up the "water" that went down. It was 30 minutes before I could ease the burning ache of my throat and lungs. My boyfriend was very alarmed, asking if I was okay, and I couldn't even speak at first for the coughing.

Imagine my horror at seeing the news and realizing that at the moment I was "drowning" in my sleep, thousands were in fact suffering that very fate.

I have never experienced anything quite like it! It makes me very, very uneasy. I wasn't even going to post this incident because I was afraid people would think I made it up because I was unable to relate it right away. I find it very interesting that others have experienced something similar as well.

No, I had not consumed anything unusual prior to retiring for the night. No alcohol or drugs, not even an asprin. No anchovie sandwiches or pizzas or other weird stuff.

Anyone else experience anything strange at that time?
Posted ImageCo-Founder/Director/Historical ResearchSpirit Research Team of Floridawww.spiritresearchteam.com

#26 Whyte

Whyte

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 04:27 PM

OMG I jsut read this!

There is a little girl always there, whose name is Charlet, pronounced Char-lay.

Tell me, Libramoon, was this little girl blonde, blue-eyed and have a slight Irish accent?

I'll tell you why I ask after you answer.
Posted ImageCo-Founder/Director/Historical ResearchSpirit Research Team of Floridawww.spiritresearchteam.com

#27 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 29 December 2004 - 07:37 PM

hey thanks for the info sinestro, most of those things i dream almost everyday, i have a lot of very strange dreams, dont know if it reflects my personality but anyway.........thanks for the info :)
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

#28 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 08:04 PM

She has curly blondish-brown hair, blue eyes. She wears an old fashioned
dress, maybe Victorian style, dark colored. I can't remember her accent. :)

#29 Angels_from_Heaven

Angels_from_Heaven

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 08:21 PM

I have this dream alot I have been having it since I was a teenager and i am 34 now... when i was a little girl I lived on this little island in a small town in michigan... lake erie surrounded it..and there was this small bridge on one of the roads that was on the island... the bridge scared me when I was a little girl... but in my dream I would drive over that bridge and then I was stuck in the middle of that body of water with no way to drive and I cant swim because there is no land around me anymore just water... I have this dream about once maybe twice a year it always give me the creeps and i wake up scared out of my mind... like I say I have been haveing this dream for many years... and I cant get rid of it...
Posted Image

#30 Whyte

Whyte

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 10:42 AM

The reason I asked, Libramoon, will require a little set-up.

Back in the late 80's early 90's I got into meditation and past-life regression sessions. The method of training I used employed a "child guide" as part of the excercise.

Mine was a mirror image of my neice at age 6. During a vision, in answer to an agonized question about when I would have my own child (married for 10 yrs by then), she looked at me and said "A child will come to you soon, Charlay. You must be patient and have faith". She had straight fine blonde hair, big deep blue eyes and a rosebud mouth. She wore a white shift of simple brilliance and held white lillies, if I recall correctly.

My actual first name is Shirley, but her accent (which I think was Irish but probably more Welsh) made it sound like "Char-lay". I had never heard it pronounced quite that way before and it stuck in my mind.

I did receive my precious child, only by means of adoption. My child is the firstborn child of my then 18 yr old step-daughter, who signed away her parental rights when it was apparent the child was going to be taken from her for neglect and abuse. I was never able to conceive a child of my own and now, due to a radical hysterectomy, will never give birth myself.

So when you said that, I had to do a double-take.

What do you suppose the connection is? Or is there one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users