• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#31 hunny1979

hunny1979

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 12:37 PM

so do you believe thats something to the story at stull?

#32 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 12:38 PM

i heard so many strange things about that cemetery

#33 hunny1979

hunny1979

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 12:40 PM

is it all the same as what i read on the website?

#34 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 12:41 PM

yeah, kinda

do you think its the worst cemetery

#35 hunny1979

hunny1979

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 12:45 PM

sort of mainly coz of all the stuff about executing the withches and all on that tree you know,coz they never actually knew if they were kiling  innocent people you know?

alsothe devils portal or whatever???thats kinda nasty i mean i just have an image of him and all those poor souls doing a little jig round the earth :o

#36 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 12:49 PM

theres a thread in the general board called why are cemetery more haunted then others check it out

#37 hunny1979

hunny1979

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 12:51 PM

thanks i will do :)

#38 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2004 - 01:40 PM

I live down the street from a pioneer cemetery. When I went to Stull with a group of co-worker friends, one said that the moon was red, which supposedly happens when your in the cemetery, and I have a picture from inside the cemetery behind the rubble of the church and there's a colored circle at the back. Whether it's an orb or the moon, I'm not sure and the same coworker said that she heard dogs howling, which fits with the theory of a wolf-boy or werewolf that haunts the cemetery. There used to be a tree, a large oak I think, that was supposedly used as a gallows for condemned witches. It was torn down near Halloween of '99, I believe, saying that it was rotting, though from the pictures, it looks pretty healthy. There are many theories as to how the cemetery gained it's reputation. 1. It was called Skull because of black-magic practicing townsfolk who were ashamed and changed it, and on a map from the early 1900s, the name on the roadsign says something devil-related, I can't remember what. 2. A headstone by the tree was cracked by the large roots and that's when it all started, 3. A stablehand or a kid stabbed someone in the church, which used to be a farmhouse, then was gutted by a fire. 3. The town is named after the first postmaster, Sylvester Stull who is buried in the Orange County cemetery in Florida or California, I don't remember, but at either rate, he's not buried in Kansas. If you go to Ask.com and type in 'Stull', it
ll tell you everything you wanted to know about the cemetery.

#39 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 21 June 2004 - 04:57 PM

wow thats wild Ghostbuter20

#40 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 June 2004 - 04:58 PM

The Devil doesn't dance with poor souls...well, I guess they are poor in a matter of speaking. During the winter and summer solstice, the devil supposedly dances with all the people who've died violent deaths under the full moon. I've been during the day as well as at night. I had the group I went with take my camcorder and they recorded some stuff, nothing credible, and I ended up taping over it anyway. But during the day, it's not nearly as scary. They have the gate open, since it's fenced in, but I've never gotten the guts to do it. I wouldn't let anyone in my car do it, either. I figure it's just bait. Also, the church right across the street looks nothing like the old one; big, wood and white. The other was small, stone and kinda orangy. There's an old fire station across the street from the new church and an old house covered by trees behind the station. If I can figure it out, I'll try to post some of the pictures I've taken of Stull, as well as the creepy one with what looks like a dog or something at the corner. There's also a story about the Pope telling the captain of the plane to fly AROUND Stull because it was unholy. It's supposedly in TIME magazine.

#41 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 11:36 AM

I think stull is the most haunted cemetery

#42 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 June 2004 - 01:12 PM

I think Stull is one of the most haunted cemeteries. I know Bachelor's Grove up in NY is pretty haunted.....
Stull isn't in KCK. It's located just outside of Lawrence. If you look at a map of Kansas, there's a red square highlighting Lawrence. A little to the left is a highway sign for 40. A little to the left and up of that, is I-70. Directly down from I-70 is a black dot and the words Stull right next to it. Lawrence is located to the west of Olathe and Lenexa. KCK is northern, close to Missouri

#43 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 23 June 2004 - 06:50 PM

woulk you ever go in there

#44 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2004 - 08:38 AM

Me? I dunno. I don't really like the idea of walking into a cemetery which have the owners living directly across the street. There's a tall light, like a streetlight, in there that used to be on, but the last few times I went there at night, it was off. The owners get suspicious and sometimes stand out on the front porch. If anyone DOES go into the cemetery, I recommend you use walkie-talkies, not cell phones. If you aboslutely HAVE to use a cell, turn the ringer to vibrate so you can feel it, but nobody can hear it. I might go in if I had permission, though. But there was a pic of a guy walking around during the day, but it still makes mer nervous, going somewhere where I KNOW I'm not supposed to be, lawfully.

#45 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 08:41 AM

whats the pic of

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users