Photo

Stull Cemetery in Kansas City, Kansas

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#46 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2004 - 08:41 AM

what's with the *friendly* thing? I didn't write that. It's aboslutely HAVE to use a cell....what the hell happened?

#47 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2004 - 08:42 AM

It's on some Stull website, couldn't tell you for sure, but it's during the day and this guy's walking around the cemetery. He said the people looked at him like he was a vandal just because he was in his twenties and male.

#48 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2004 - 08:44 AM

This is what we did when we went a few months ago:
I stayed in the car, which was parked in the parking lot behind the new church. The guys went into the cemetery. There were four guys plus me. They wandered around the cemetery with my camcorder and every now and then I checked up with them through the walkie-talkies. I kept getting nervous about the cars driving by, though.

#49 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 08:45 AM

ahhh. thats weird though

#50 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2004 - 08:48 AM

That's what I thought. I also thought it was kinda discriminatory.

#51 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 08:56 AM

thats not good

#52 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2004 - 09:33 AM

I know. But what can you do?

#53 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 24 June 2004 - 09:37 AM

do you really think the devil was there

#54 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2004 - 03:35 PM

I don't know. Supposedly he fathered a child with a witch that was buried there. Didn't someone say something about finding the stairs to hell, and it ended up being a bunch of rooms or something? You know, those rooms could be a shelter from tornadoes or something, because I believe Lawrence is in Tornado Alley, and someone saw all these people go into the shelter and didn't see them come out, thinking they had actually gone to hell, when in fact they might have still been in the cell, or had left when the person watching didn't see. But that doesn't explain the time lapse. Hmmm.

#55 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 12:32 PM

Wow i never heard the before

#56 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 25 June 2004 - 01:37 PM

I think Stull is one of the most haunted cemeteries. I know Bachelor's Grove up in NY is pretty haunted.....

bachelor's grove is actually just outside chicago.
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#57 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2004 - 05:33 PM

My mistake. Anyway, I don't know if the stairs to hell is actually a tornado shelter, but it would make sense since the area is pretty good for tornadoes, if you take all the houses and trees away. If you were afraid of the tornado hitting wherever you were and killing you, you'd want a shelter nearby.

#58 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 25 June 2004 - 08:44 PM

I think its in new york, right

#59 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2004 - 02:29 PM

Chicago or NY? It can't be both.

#60 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 28 June 2004 - 07:14 PM

its outside chicago. i live about an hour and a half from chicago (on a good day) and i've been trying to get my parents to take me there for ages.

http://www.prairiegh...m/bachgrov.html
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users