• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 11:05 PM

i'm sorry i got my cemeterys mixed lol

#62 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2004 - 09:03 AM

Cool. I saw a photo from Bachelor's Grove and there was a picture of a woman sitting on a bench. Thing is, the photographer claimed the woman wasn't there when the photo was taken and there was some controversy over it. It amazes me how people can bring a controversy to the smallest things. Those people have WAY too much time on their hands.

#63 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2004 - 09:04 AM

No prob. Happens to the best of us:)

#64 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 30 June 2004 - 10:39 AM

this one?
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#65 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 30 June 2004 - 07:43 PM

wow thats scary alsie

#66 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 30 June 2004 - 09:01 PM

its actually my background. i love that picture. its an amazing photo
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#67 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2004 - 07:17 AM

Yep, that's the one!

#68 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 06 July 2004 - 12:16 PM

Love the pic. Alsie did you take it??
Wish I could get pictures like that.I take pictures in cemetaries and I get chipmunks.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#69 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 01:37 PM

lol bardo. i wish. i got it from prairieghosts.com on the photo: "This photo is courtesy of Dale Kaczmarek and was taken at Bachelor's Grove Cemetery near Chicago. The photo was taken with high-speed, infra-red film during a daylight investigation of the site. The cemetery was empty when the photo was taken and yet the figure of this woman appeared on the developed print. Despite the criticism's of some so-called "experts" this woman does not cast a shadow... although other objects in the cemetery do. This photo remains unexplained."

psst...i get chipmunks too. one orb that is my baby. got it at ford's theater in d.c. floating by the presidential box. if our scanner wasn't busted, i'd scan it in.

#70 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 06 July 2004 - 02:59 PM

That is a wild pic though,i thought i saw that somewhere...lol

#71 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2004 - 08:17 AM

A Bachelor's Grove website, possibly?

#72 longlivekel

longlivekel

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 02:19 AM

Ok guys im new here!
but one thing this is all a hoax....
i live in KC area. and on top of that it isnt in kc its west of lawerence.
i was there friday 13th full moon of july 13 2000 i believe
nothing
was in that cemetary for 3 hours.
had to lay on the ground while cops pull in and check. and while kids dare each other to go run up to the church..
i go sniper on these missions some times!! haha. i was in all black and my friends to. last thing i need to do is get busted by the cops. but the gravel road to the church goes north and curves northeast to the front of the church.
well the kids dared each other to go run up to the church. so they walked by to the church. we had to dive into the grass to prevent of gettin our butts ratted on. they walked 3 feet from my face and didnt see me in the shadows. we have some recorded footaged in infrared and with cameras. just orbs.
we sat outside of the cemetary on the east side in the field and watched for anything for 30 mins. went into the cemetary and walked around for a while and watched the response with infrared.
and recorded all logs of infrared thermal read out on our temp gauge.
nothing.
only thing is these fools throwin beer bottles. i had a chunk go through my shoe and into my foot.
we entered through the rear of the church were a pine tree grew and a hole in the back. walked through the weeded areas and out the entrance of the church. its a waste of time to really drive a long distance to go out there.
kel

#73 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 14 July 2004 - 02:17 PM

Hi kel, welcome to the village. I hope you enjoy your stay.
First of all let me inform you that we do not condone trespassing here at gv. You are taking chances that are not needed. If you can not get permission then its not worth going.
You sound as if you have been doing this for quite some time and have a good bit of knowledge on the subject of ghosts and haunts. I wonder if you could let me in on how you can guarantee a sighting at a haunted location anytime you go? You can't.
So it may have been about an 80% moon on Friday, July 13, 2000, but that was not a guarantee that something would happen.

Is Stull haunted? I have no idea, I have never been there.

Does your one trip mean it's not? No it doesn't.

It sounds more like a night of dares and double dares and not a serious investigation at all. You and your friends went to have fun and seek thrills, not to do an investigation. I hope that you will take this more seriously in the future.
I apologize if I have offended you in any way what so ever, that is not my intention here. What I am trying to let you know is that it is the attitude and behavior of people like your friends and yourself that make it hard on the rest of us that would like to investigate certain areas. The areas are made off limits, and all of us suffer.

Again welcome to gv, I really do hope you enjoy your stay.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#74 thetis2105

thetis2105

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Location:x0|Emporia|USA||0|0|KS,Kansasx0|Emporia|USA||0|0|KS,Kansasx0|Emporia|USA||0|0|x0|Emporia|USA||0|0|

Posted 21 July 2004 - 01:57 PM

Hello, everyone.  I just wanted to give you guys a suggestion if you'd like to investigate this cemetery during the day.  I grew up about five minutes away from Stull Cemetery, and actually have a great-grandmother buried there.  I've never experienced anything out of the ordinary there, and I imagine a lot of the witch hangings, werewolf stories, and devil appearances are fictional.  There could be other entities there, but I'm not sure.  Anyway, if you'd like to investigate during the day, the gates are open.  Take flowers and act as if you're visiting a particular grave.  My family goes in there for Memorial Day to leave a wreath and we're never hassled.  Night time visits are not to be attempted, though.  The locals are tired of having their relatives' stones knocked over (on purpose or by accident) and aren't real happy about their town being called a gateway to hell, either.  Oh, and a quick correction, the tree someone mentioned earlier was a monstrous pine, not an oak.  It was quite impressive, actually.

#75 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2004 - 07:23 AM

I've driven by during the day and have seen the gates open, but I'm afraid it's just an open invitation to get your butt in jail.
longlivkel-just because you didn't find anything the first time doesn't mean there's nothing there. I found something on my second visit late last year. I believe there's something going on out there. The gates to hell might not exist, the 'gallows' tree isn't there anymore, and neither is the church. But it's still an old cemetery and things are bound to happen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users