binghamton ny...haunted places

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 wiccanroseblue78

wiccanroseblue78

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Location:x1|binghamton|USA|usa|478|95|NY,New_Yorkx1|binghamton|USA|usa|478|95|NY,New_York

Posted 23 July 2004 - 09:20 AM

:oi live in binghamton ny and i can tell you of 100 different places that are haunted.like a local bar where the owner was murdered in april of 2004, or the house down the street from me where a 21 year old was beat to death with a hammer over a video game in may of 2003....i could tell you of cemeteries,haunted houses,and haunted establishments....i even have photos and research to back up my claims yet the only place in binghamton that anyone will recognize is the roberson mansion/museum...does anyone know how i can get these places recognized??
wiccanrose

#2 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 05:37 PM

Wiccan,

The only place I was aware of in Binghamton is the Roberson Museum - You're absolutely right!!

I wonder if maybe you could submit the information you have to an existing website or two which lists hauntings by state. Here are a couple of them:

http://www.unsolvedm.../usm298357.html

http://www.e-clipse.com/gp/newyork.htm

Also, maybe you could start your own site dedicated to Binghamton Hauntings!
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#3 wiccanroseblue78

wiccanroseblue78

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Location:x1|binghamton|USA|usa|478|95|NY,New_Yorkx1|binghamton|USA|usa|478|95|NY,New_York

Posted 24 July 2004 - 01:09 PM

thanks a lot holly...i will do that ..its hard to know where to start but once ya get going i guess its smooth sailing...oh yes and by the way we are starting a local binghamton group and sight..i'll keep you posted , thanks again
wiccanrose

#4 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 05:33 PM

I'd love to visit the site for your new group that's being formed! I think it would be great to have a sidebar listing all the hauntings you're familiar with -

Best of luck with your project!
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#5 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 08:33 PM

I had ancestors from the Hamptons and Sag Harbor LI. I was wondering if anyone knows of any hauntings around those areas?

#6 wiccanroseblue78

wiccanroseblue78

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 11:57 AM

ill be sure to look into it for you trudy...
wiccanrose

#7 gowie2hotty

gowie2hotty

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 10:14 AM

I live in Sayre, PA which is like 30 minutes from Binghamton, Wiccan, I'd love to talk with ya sometime perhaps meet for lunch, in fact i used to work at the Vestal Chuck E Cheese.  But Me and Ghost Hunters inc have been doin this for like 6 years so if you want to meet and talk about haunted spots sometime let me know. We may be able to do a dual group hunt
Come Check out Jason Gowin online at - http://www.jasongowin.com

#8 wiccanroseblue78

wiccanroseblue78

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 11:06 AM

thats fantastic...yes im very interested...lets get together...i'll email you and well go from there
wiccanrose

#9 sara1981

sara1981

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 12:49 PM

I've lived in Bing for about 6 years now. What places are you talking about?

#10 LukasOwen

LukasOwen

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:25 PM

Hi folks, just wondering how far Lake George is from binghamton. One of my favorite stories from there is reported haunting of the haunted attraction called Frankenstein's Castle. Supposedly there were two former employees that committed suicide. And that there is a creepy and tragic history.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users