93 replies to this topic

#1 admin

admin

Junior Villager

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 July 2004 - 04:47 AM

Our Haunted Campout will be Saturday, September 25th to Sunday, September 26th at the Granite Hill Campsite in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.

We are still finalizing the details, but for more information, watch this page: http://www.ghostvill...edcampout.shtml

If you're interested in going, send an email to info@ghostvillage.com and we'll keep you posted on the agenda and what to do to reserve your campsite.

This will be a day and night of ghost hunts, ghost legends, and fun!

#2 cryptkeeper

cryptkeeper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 02:08 PM

Count on Cryptkeeper being there with all of his Urban Legends to scare some of you out of your shoes.

Look forward to meeting all of you.  Mrs. Cryptkeeper will be there also.

Cryptkeeper

#3 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 03:32 PM

My lower lip is sticking out!  I wanna go!  So bad.  >:(
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#4 freyjasdottir

freyjasdottir

Don't follow this leader

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,429 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 04:41 PM

Hawker, ummm why don't you fly in
Posted Image

Myspace

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results." Albert Einstein

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#5 cryptkeeper

cryptkeeper

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 05:06 PM

Hawker if you do not mind may I ask where you live?  Maybe there is something myself and mrs. cryptkeeper can do.

#6 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 08:45 PM

Count me in. EMail is on its way.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#7 hoppip

hoppip

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 01:09 PM

I cant go because my baby is due september 15.

#8 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 25 July 2004 - 01:28 PM

I'm so sad, I wanna go but I can't...
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#9 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 25 July 2004 - 01:55 PM

i'm going to just sit here and pout...accursed school. *sticks out lower lip and puts on violin music"
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#10 hawkerdriver

hawkerdriver

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 02:37 PM

Cryptic -(my new name for you) :D- I live in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area (NO!  I am NOT a native Texan, thank God!)  Unfortunately I won't be able to go because I have a commitment to a Corporate firm's flight department for the month of September.  Must be standing by ready to go at a moments notice. ::( Thank you, however, for kind gesture.  Your offer is very much appreciated! :)

Just out of curiosity, when is the absolutely last minute of the dead line to join.  Let's say that maybe something comes around and I find out I can go but it's the weekend before, can I still come and actually have a place to sleep?
Bubbles are proof that ghosts exist.This person still under construction.

#11 dansgirl

dansgirl

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:Photography, poodle breeding, camping, traveling, enjoying the world God created.

Posted 25 July 2004 - 03:05 PM

Hello,
I want to come, and get a cabin and will be bringing a freind with me. And If anyone needs a ride from around Dayton, Ohio Iam willing to help. Please email me here at ghostvillage...
Dansgirl...
Every new day is a gift from God,enjoy each and everyday, as though it is your last. Take time to stop and smell the roses along the way! Have a Great Day...."When Someone you love becomes a memorythe memory becomes a treasure"Unknown

#12 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 25 July 2004 - 04:16 PM

For general information here is the link to Granite Hill Campground:

http://www.granitehillcampground.com/

We will be in the Berger Hill area of the campground.  Berger Hill does NOT have any hookups for those bringing RVs.  I was told that a small popup could go in that area and "dry camp".  Look to the map to find nearby water and restrooms.

If you are bringing an RV and want water and electric hookups, sites C29, C28, Z8, Z7 are next to Berger Hill.  The $12 rate only applies to Burger Hill though.  Sites with hookups are the normal rate.

I will be on site C30 Friday and Saturday, please remember to stop and sign in so we will know you are there and where you are camped at.  Look for the Hard Side Apache Camper on C30.

Course you could follow the blood trail left by the War Mongering Chihuahuas dragging home bear meat!   :o That night we will eat well!!!  :o

Hope to see alot of you there!

btw  Hawkers, if it turns out you can come to the Haunted Campout, just call the campground direct and ask for the Berger Hill area, or some site nearby.  I'll ask what their longest road is in case you need a runway LoL![smiley=cwm1.gif]
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#13 gowie2hotty

gowie2hotty

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 26 July 2004 - 09:55 AM

i think maybe GHI should come to this, ill talk to the guys and see whats up
Come Check out Jason Gowin online at - http://www.jasongowin.com

#14 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 04:15 AM

If Hawkie goes I am going. But i won't be staying overnight, because I live only about 20 minutes away. And Hawkie can stay at  my house too!
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#15 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 27 July 2004 - 06:41 AM

Ill be there, that is if i can bring a non GV-er. Me and the gf have been discussing heading down there for over a year now. As long as we dont have to wear nametags. heh jk.
myspace.com/corecontagionmy DVDAF

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users