Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

We Will Rock You (Paris Hotel, Las Vegas)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 16 January 2005 - 10:13 PM

Hi everyone,

I am going to Vegas is March and just booked tickets for the show "We Will Rock You" at the Paris. I was just wondering if any of you have seen it. I have been a huge Queen fanatic and Freddie Mercury fan from the moment they came on the music scene. I hope it does them justice. I understand that Brian May and Roger Taylor are the directors. If that is the case, then I am sure it will be good. Would love to hear your views.

Thanks,
Cyn :)
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users