• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 cooolchick647

cooolchick647

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 03:48 PM

I've heard that there is a cemetery in CT that is called Blood Cemetery. Supposively it is a family cemetery, and the family's name is you guessed it....BLOOD.  I'm not sure the full story, but friends have said that they were a horrible family and all that other great crap that cfomes along with it.  If anyone knows more about it or has been there, let me know.
The hardest thing in life to learn is which bridge to cross, and which to burn. And don't worry because the world will still be broken tomorrow.Posted Image</a>Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Justice

Justice

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 04:11 PM

Cajun will be along shortly to enlighten us via the web shortly....I'm sure ;)

JJ. :)

#3 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 21 April 2004 - 06:04 PM

explain please. what's blood cemetery?
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#4 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 06:45 PM

Hi coolchick647, I hope this helps a bit. :)

http://theshadowland...connecticut.htm

Putnam - Blood cemetery - It is said that a family with the last name blood lived in Putnam Connecticut. When the youngest a boy had gone mad and killed his family and himself. Now they all reside in the family grave yard. Also a lot of strange and dangerous things have been reported in that whole area near blood cemetery. Witnessed ghost sightings and other strange happenings in that area. you go do not go alone and get permission from the owners before going.

and heres another, in Michigan

http://www.angelfire...ases/blood.html

you didnt think I was coming did you;)
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#5 cooolchick647

cooolchick647

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 21 April 2004 - 07:00 PM

For the most part thats all i know too Cajun.  If you guys can come up with anything else, it would help.  I think that the reason it is so hard to find is that it is one of those old family cemeteries that is tucked back in the woods. Also because i dont really know anyone from Putnam either but hopefully someone knows something about it.
The hardest thing in life to learn is which bridge to cross, and which to burn. And don't worry because the world will still be broken tomorrow.Posted Image</a>Posted Image Posted Image

#6 Justice

Justice

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 22 April 2004 - 01:15 AM

you didnt think I was coming did you;)

;D Haha! Never lost faith, no worries!! 8)

JJ. :)

#7 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 25 April 2004 - 09:20 AM

does anyone have seen the fingers pointing down? wowww, that is cool
Posted Image

#8 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2004 - 06:46 PM

Sounds like the Ronald DeFeo story for the Ammityville Horror.

#9 Caesar

Caesar

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,182 posts

Posted 28 June 2004 - 06:36 PM

sounds like a hauted cemetery

#10 cooolchick647

cooolchick647

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 08 July 2004 - 07:05 PM

It sounds like a haunted cemetery yes, but i dont know if i will ever find out at this rate.  No one seems to know the whereabouts to it.  I'd like to see it for myself one day.

#11 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 13 July 2004 - 03:21 PM

There are two cemeteries within 100 miles of Putnam,Ct. I hope this helps a bit.

http://www.epodunk.c...locIndex=111364

http://www.epodunk.c...locIndex=111365
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#12 cooolchick647

cooolchick647

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 11:53 AM

Thanks for the help but this cemetery is located in ct somewheres.

#13 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 18 September 2004 - 04:53 PM

Thats what makes this so hard. Some of these cemeteries have been called something besides their real name. And it almost impossible to find them that way.

#14 Barbara

Barbara

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 September 2004 - 09:28 AM

Hi Coolchick

Have you tried maybe seeing if there isn't some sort of Historical Society located in Putnam County? They may have some sort of information regarding local cemetaries. You may also want to check out any libraries in that area as well. Just a thought . . . .

Don't get me wrong, I'm not knocking The Shadowlands. I think they do a great job promoting the paranormal. One thing I have found, though, is that some of the things that are listed in their Haunted Places section just don't exist. I know of one Conferate cemetary that is listed on The Shadowlands for my state. A friend of mine physically walked up and down the road this cemetary is supposedly on several occasions and never once found it. We even contacted 2 or 3 historical groups . . . no one had ever heard of it. Unfortunately, the staff at The Shadowlands just don't have the manpower to physically check out every single listing that's in that Haunted Places section on their site.

While I encourage you to keep your eyes peeled for your cemetary, who knows . . . sadly, it may not be there :)
SC Branch Manager for SGRA (http://www.sgra-media.com)

#15 Kathywarne

Kathywarne

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 09:44 PM

I grew up in Putnam Ct never heard of Blood Cemetery there is a blood rd in Putnam about 2 and 1/2 miles off five mile road...........

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users