Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Haunted Ohio?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#46 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 24 January 2008 - 08:17 PM

I'm going to be guilty here of putting in a shameless plug. Dave and I have been asked to be tour guides on an upcoming Ghost tour in North East Ohio on Oct. 27th. Granted I'm not up to the walking bit so I will be in an imobole location on this tour while Dave will be getting the cemetery. You may check out the tour at www.goodwinhousebb.com . It is in Burton Ohio. All the Hauntings are based on historical fact and no tricks or stunts will be pulled on this tour....so whatever experieces happen will be legit. Dave and I have met with Robyn, the owner last weekend, and picked up some high spikes on the EMF around the dining room table in B&B, and this was just for a casual meeting with her. We are making plans tonight to stay at the B&B this Sunday for an overnight investigation. If you're interested there are only 132 seats availible on this tour and they are filling up fast...so come out, get a personal experience, and Dave and I would love to meet some other local GV'ers from Ohio. Thanks, Julie

Wow, I might have to look into that. I think I'm off work that weekend. Sounds cool.

We hope you can make it. This B&B has little known history of it being haunted. But when we walked in, we both got a strange feeling that we were welcome by someone else, other than the Innkeeper. As we were sitting at a table interviewing her, I decided to take an evp sweep of the room that we were in. It seemed that there were visitors sitting in the empty chairs around the table. I had very high emf readings above the chairs and low emf readings between the chairs. Then I went to a different room and did a sweep and got low readings. I then went back to the same room that we were in and did another sweep of the chairs and got really low normal readings. They were just sitting in the chairs and then they were gone. The next day the owner called me and told me that she was working on the pute and someone whispered her name in her ear. I believe we stirred up the silent spirits in that house. They know who we are and they know what we do. It should be a fun night doing this tour for this lady. Thanks! Dave

The Duchess and I spent a night here this past Sunday. Nothing paranormal happened during our stay. But, I must say that it is a great place, and Robyn is a gracious hostess. And they've got jacuzzi tubs big enough for two poeple!

Robyn and I spoke alot. I may be invovled with next year's ghost event if my schedule permits it.

Duke, I am glad you made it over to the Inn. Did you happen to go over to the Fox Inn? Now, that place is very haunted. It is located on the other side of the square. Robyn is a very nice lady and a very good host! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

#47 DukeofBoogie

DukeofBoogie

Did the Time Warp at his wedding!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,274 posts
  • Interests:The Paranormal, Rock music, Movies, History (Especially the American Civil War), and spending time with my wife and daughter.

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:51 AM

Didn't make it to the Fox Inn. The purpose of this trip was more of a night alone with my wife. Not much ghost hunting going on. Plus it was too darn cold! It was like 8 degrees with wind chills below 0! I'll keep that in mind though.
http://www.facebook....59567008?v=wallhttp://www.cdbaby.co...eblackriverboyshttp://www.zoarcivilwar.com/In great deeds something abides. On great fields something stays.....Spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision place of souls. And reverent men and women from afar, and generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! The shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into thier soles.-Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain

I've been hit byPosted Image mrsspookypants

#48 damckie

damckie

My innersoul rides on a big fluffy cloud....

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Interests:Ghost Hunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hanging with my best friend and soulmate

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:38 PM

Didn't make it to the Fox Inn. The purpose of this trip was more of a night alone with my wife. Not much ghost hunting going on. Plus it was too darn cold! It was like 8 degrees with wind chills below 0! I'll keep that in mind though.

I follow ya! I am glad you both had a great time there! Dave
Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny. Every road leads to your door...."Will you still love me?" By Chicago. Love is the reason we'll never be alone. In love, in love.... "I believe." By Chicago. I LOVE YOU JULIET!!! The Spirit Stalker of Ohio "BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE" The Doors! GOOD DAVE HUNTING

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users