• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 RCGH

RCGH

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 06:48 PM

Has anyone been to Sensabaugh Tunnel in kingsport TN  A man named Sensabaugh is said to have kill his family it this tunnel. were going down there to see whats happening this summer.
It would be easier to rub a bobcats BAD_WORD with sandpaper than make me go up there.

#2 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 06:56 PM

Hi and welcome to the village RCGH. I have never been there but would be interested in hearing about what you find on your trip.
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#3 Justice

Justice

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 06:56 PM

That sounds like an interesting location, matey ;D Let us know what you find out!

JJ. :P

P.S. I feel disappointed, normally when I (finally) get to a thread, Cajun's supplied a number of websites detailing all the background :-[
EDIT: There he is!! 8)

#4 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 07:03 PM

Heres a couple of sites about Sensabaugh Tunnel.

http://www.johnsreal...mal/sensabaugh/

http://www.para-norm...rticle&sid=1746
Welcome to ghostvillage, home of 24,000+ smiling faces and a few old grouches."Some things have to be believed to be seen"Ralph Hodgson

#5 CajunKnight

CajunKnight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,504 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 07:03 PM

You jumped in ahead of me dude LOL

Oh yeah RCGH I love the signature.

#6 RCGH

RCGH

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 07:09 PM

some of the other members of my group went down there this fall. It is said when you drive through the tunnel and cut your car off it will not start that old rap.  you can hear a baby crying. One member of my group started freaking out and says she will never go back there. so if any of you guys go down there tell me what you come back with.  and be carefull
It would be easier to rub a bobcats BAD_WORD with sandpaper than make me go up there.

#7 Justice

Justice

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 14 April 2004 - 07:14 PM

Heres a couple of sites about Sensabaugh Tunnel.

http://www.johnsreal...mal/sensabaugh/
http://www.para-norm...l...le&sid=1746

;) :P Hehe!

JJ. :)

#8 Blackout

Blackout

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 June 2004 - 02:59 PM

I heard a lot about that place and it is VERY VERY close to Rotherwood Mansion which is also said to be a great haunt... I will most likely go check it out... sounds fun...

Alex Meade,
Blackout Paranormal Investigations
be silent in that solitude, which is not loneliness-for then the spirits of the dead who stood in life before thee, are again. In death around thee-and their will shall overshadow thee: be still

#9 Nikki L.

Nikki L.

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 03:30 PM

I've been to Sensabaugh Tunnel about 4 or 5 times and I have not encountered a ghostly experience. Me and my friend Kelsey, her mom, and sister went the night before last and we stopped right in the middle, turned off all the lights, and sat and waited. Kelsey thought she seen old man Sensabaugh running towards our car but we didn't know for sure because we had to leave; a car was coming. It's really spooky down there at night though, so people who go....enjoy :).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users