• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#16 Ginevra Weasley

Ginevra Weasley

Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:Um, Harry Potter if you couldn't guess. And a good ghost story on the side! lol

Posted 07 February 2005 - 09:18 PM

LOL I'll go for that!!

YIPPIE!!! ;) :angry: :weeee:
Aura: Crimson . . . the hot sexy beasts of GV!THE BANANA SAY'S, "Don't peel me, I want to live!"Posted ImagePosted Image

#17 amyo0o0

amyo0o0

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 09:29 PM

Cathy... ;) I have spent about 2 hrs taking those $^@#%^& tests!!!
Now you have to come to my house and fix dinner, I was too busy :weeee: :P
I am gold, btw... :angry: Take Care! Amy

#18 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 07 February 2005 - 09:42 PM

angelinayorke, Willow, lulaboo, and me are crimson!!! We should form a club!! The hot sexy beasts!!! lol

All in favor say I!!! :weeee:

Go on . . .put it in your sig . . . like mine . . .*points down* ;)

that sounds like a great idea to me! :angry:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#19 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 07 February 2005 - 09:46 PM

SORRY AMY ;) :angry: :weeee: :P :( :(
Posted ImagePosted Image(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#20 amyo0o0

amyo0o0

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 09:52 PM

Awww, sandwiches will be fine...My family isn't picky. just bring your best china, please! ;)

#21 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 07 February 2005 - 09:53 PM

Ok Amy I'll make a huge sub... everyone can fend for themselves but Ill bring the silver and china!
Posted ImagePosted Image(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#22 amyo0o0

amyo0o0

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 07 February 2005 - 09:57 PM

Oh my goodness, I just sent you a private message hoping I didn't offend you with my teasing.... ;)

And I like Dr Pepper...lol

#23 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 08 February 2005 - 12:01 AM

We don't need a psychic to tell us that you're giving off a Sapphire vibe. People with blue auras feel everything strongly you tend to get a little emotional at the drop of a hat. You're also deeply spiritual and introspective. Matters of the heart, mind, and soul are important to you, and your waters run as deep as the ocean. Nurturing by nature, you're likely a loving, supportive caretaker. That's why friends, family, and co-workers adore you. They know you're a good listener and always have great advice and a shoulder for them to cry on. In fact, if we had to find a fault, it's that you can be a tad too self-sacrificing. Remember that it's okay to say no sometimes. You forgive everyone else their weaknesses, so go ahead and forgive yourself for a little well-deserved selfishness. Indulge your creative side and do something artsy, or just take a break from being the world's counselor. You'll come back refreshed and ready for more.
Posted Image

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#24 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 12 February 2005 - 04:18 PM

We don't need a psychic to tell us that you're giving off a Sapphire vibe. People with blue auras feel everything strongly you tend to get a little emotional at the drop of a hat. You're also deeply spiritual and introspective. Matters of the heart, mind, and soul are important to you, and your waters run as deep as the ocean. Nurturing by nature, you're likely a loving, supportive caretaker. That's why friends, family, and co-workers adore you. They know you're a good listener and always have great advice and a shoulder for them to cry on. In fact, if we had to find a fault, it's that you can be a tad too self-sacrificing. Remember that it's okay to say no sometimes. You forgive everyone else their weaknesses, so go ahead and forgive yourself for a little well-deserved selfishness. Indulge your creative side and do something artsy, or just take a break from being the world's counselor. You'll come back refreshed and ready for more.
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#25 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 02:23 PM

angelinayorke, Willow, lulaboo, and me are crimson!!!  We should form a club!! The hot sexy beasts!!! lol

All in favor say I!!!  :P

Go on . . .put it in your sig . . . like mine . . .*points down* :D

that sounds like a great idea to me! :weeee:

lol alrighty...i'm the oldest out of all of you *I think* and i'm more of beast than sexy...maybe I can be the group's mascot :weeee:
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#26 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 20 February 2005 - 03:17 PM

OK I am THE ODDBALL here! And why doesn't mine start with "We don't need a psychic...."

Bridget, the brightest color in your aura is Yellow

Contrary to popular myth, auras are actually multi-colored energy fields that can be divided into seven primary layers. Having Yellow as your brightest color means that the third layer of your aura is the most vibrant. You have exceptional abilities to engage in logical, concrete thinking. You tend to be particularly open-minded and enjoy exposure to new ideas, which positively impacts your attitude toward life.

:D :weeee: :weeee: :P
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#27 ziggleart

ziggleart

Fairly CLUELSS but eager and willing to learn

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Art, travel, fine dining & good wine, historic preservation and restoration, QT with the hubby & kitties and<br>Single Malt Scotch<br>Oh and of couse the paranormal.

Posted 20 February 2005 - 04:05 PM

Hello Bridget, there's two that are similiar....what color is you aura? and how bright is your aura? I believe you took the how bright is your aura. Not to worry I logged in under my husbands account and ended up with turquoise which apparently is for men and thought I'm really odd ball out. :o :o
ziggleart
TRICIA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users