8 replies to this topic

#1 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,378 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 08 February 2005 - 10:38 AM

This happened a few weeks ago. I don't know if this was due to the fact that I was sick or if it was really something. It was about 12:00am and I was sleeping on the couch (I do that when I'm sick) I wasn't asleep yet, I was just laying there with my eyes closed. I saw a flash of light..it was very bright. As I opened my eyes I could see a dark figure standing at the end of the couch looking at me. I'll tell you what, it scare the heck out of me. I closed my eyes again, when I opened them again the figure was gone.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#2 Whyte

Whyte

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:www.myspace.com/whytewrites

Posted 08 February 2005 - 10:53 AM

I too have witnessed the "bright flash" lately and immediately afterwards I would see a dark orb go scooting across the room. This was also around the time I reported the "bumping mirror" syndrome. I haven't experienced that for a couple of weeks, but I have been hearing footsteps at night. Seems like whoever it is likes to make sure the covers are around my feet, because I can actually feel them smoothing the sheets around my feet.

Also, while on investigation at a local cemetery, it would seem a partner and I bumped into what I call a sentinel entity. Since then things have been decidedly unsettled at my place. :unsure:
Posted ImageCo-Founder/Director/Historical ResearchSpirit Research Team of Floridawww.spiritresearchteam.com

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,378 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 01:24 PM

Like it followed you home?
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 Whyte

Whyte

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 08 February 2005 - 02:47 PM

No, I don't think it followed us because we both voiced seperately and together before leaving that we wanted no "hitchhikers". The bumping mirror syndrome happened about 6 weeks before the investigation. I just think that right now seems to be a very active time for paranormal phenomenon.

This may be a reach, but has anyone else noticed that since those weird, color-changing lights in the sky showed up a few months back that everything seems to have escalated?

More accidents, more sickness, more ghost sightings, more people reporting a strengthening of precognitive and intuitive abilities, more death of babies and children, more TV shows relating to the above, more of it ALL?
Posted ImageCo-Founder/Director/Historical ResearchSpirit Research Team of Floridawww.spiritresearchteam.com

#5 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 09 February 2005 - 08:29 AM

This may be a reach, but has anyone else noticed that since those weird, color-changing lights in the sky showed up a few months back that everything seems to have escalated?

Are you referring to the aurora borealis Whyte?

Ive read somewhere that when the sun produces a strong solar flare it affects the earths geo magnetic field (causing aurora borealis/Northern lights)
Oddly(?) enough there does seem to be a connection with an increase in paranormal activity when that happens...

Its a strong possibility to consider (However I can only hope it hasnt much to do with accidents, sickness and deaths :unsure: )

Hope that dark creep doesnt pay you another visit kats...if it wasnt a dream (and i know you mentioned it happened to you some years ago but you dont suppose that black being you and your friend saw when you moved into that apartment followed you?)
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#6 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 09 February 2005 - 11:27 AM

kats, the same thing has been happening to me! But when I open my eyes,
I'll see a black figure for about a half a second. I thought maybe my eyes have been playing tricks on me, but now I'm not sure. :unsure:
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

#7 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,378 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 11:31 AM

Thats what I thought Libramoon...I thought it might have been my fever making me see things but now I don't really think that was it.
and on Facebook

Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 Whyte

Whyte

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:24 PM

No, not the aurora.

It began as one light. It appeared in the eastern sky about a month after the hurricanes here in Florida. It would start out white and very bright. It didn't look quite like a star because it seemed too close for that. As I watched it, it began to strobe colors...red to blue to yellow to white again. It didn't move, just hung there.

Within the next several months one more light would show up until there were five in all, formed in the shape of a pentagon. They all behaved the same way - hung there and strobed colors. Many people witnessed this and it was all the buzz on other forum boards. I even read on Far Shores Forum Boards ( I think it was them) that a Native American wrote that he could see them in AZ and that his tribe's Medicine Man said that it heralded the "first contact" that would be coming very, very soon. "Sooner than any of you think." was what he said. I wish I could find that thread again!

I've mentioned them on every board I belong to in an attempt to get other's opinions on what they may have been. They have since disappeared altogether. I have looked for them again, thinking that if they were truly stars they would show up again like constellations. So far, no sign of them.

The other thing I find interesting is that of all the reports that came in, everyone reported that the lights seemed very bright and close. How can that be? Wouldn't it seem that someone in AZ would see them a bit differently, or at least they would appear farther away or not as bright?

Wouldn't they? :blink:

#9 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 09 February 2005 - 02:38 PM

The other thing I find interesting is that of all the reports that came in, everyone reported that the lights seemed very bright and close. How can that be? Wouldn't it seem that someone in AZ would see them a bit differently, or at least they would appear farther away or not as bright?

Wouldn't they? :blink:

As far as I know theyd be seen as farther away... :unsure:
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users