bad expirience today =(

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46 Noelle1966

Noelle1966

Uses WD-40 for evil purposes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Interests:Animals, ice skating, pets, animal issues, historical societies, travelling, and of course - ghost hunting.

Posted 16 February 2005 - 03:38 PM

I was just at the store today in the check-out line and some lady came over to the cashier, right in the middle of my order and proceeds to tell her that she forgot to clock out on Friday. It made me rather angry because they could have taken care of that when there were no customers around. :)
The reason that a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail and not his tongue.Do unto others, then run.Life's messy. Clean it up.

#47 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 16 February 2005 - 05:27 PM

LOL......some people just have no life skills......or people skills......SOrry hun!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#48 ziggleart

ziggleart

Fairly CLUELSS but eager and willing to learn

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Art, travel, fine dining & good wine, historic preservation and restoration, QT with the hubby & kitties and<br>Single Malt Scotch<br>Oh and of couse the paranormal.

Posted 24 February 2005 - 09:24 PM

Hi Angie,
I just had to comment. I know it's been awhile since this happened but...BOY... if it where me I would have to report her to management. There is absolutly no reason for anyone to treat you that way.....if she's incapable of seperating her beliefs for others then she has no business working any type of customer service...... well face to face that is, she would be better off working behind the scene.
For 24 years I've I worked with the gereral public, the last 16 in Hospitality and Fine Dining (and yes they can be nasty) but my number one pet peeve is BAD customer service. Actually bad people skills period.
Chances are.. if shes done it to you... she's done it to others.
WE MUST STOP HER. no I'm just kidding :P
I too used to be shy but today I'd go back to the same store, the same cashier and make sure I was covered in every type of religious symbol I could find.LOL

p.s. I know what state you live in I can find her. No i'm Just Kidding :rolleyes: Promise
TRICIA

#49 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 26 February 2005 - 03:52 PM

Thank you, Zig.. I sent a letter to corporate and have yet to get a response, but I am sure these things take a while.
I like your idea of going back to the store.....I would LOVE to freak her out a bit...maybe dress in all black, wear some black eyeliner, lipstick, paint my nails black....if she's disturbed by a pentagram, I am SURE that would give her a breakdown......HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (see what you started?!)
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users