• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Sinestro

Sinestro

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 05:49 PM

This is a Dream Interpretation Test I found, so What's Your Dream Theme? Take the tests and find out.

http://web.tickle.com/tests/dreams/

Chris, the recurrent theme of your dream life is Mastery

You're dreaming about maximizing opportunities and achieving well-deserved success. This means that in some area of your waking life, you are adequately prepared and things are working out just the way you want.
-Chris-

#2 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 09 February 2005 - 06:01 PM

Cynthia, the recurrent theme of your dream life is Spiritual Connections

You're dreaming about various stages in the cycle of life and death. This means that on some deep level, you're seeking answers to the big questions about life, death, and the afterlife.

One common dream of this theme is of being visited by guiding spirits.

*That is true.

;)
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

#3 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 09 February 2005 - 06:04 PM

The recurrent theme of your dream life is Empowerment

You're dreaming about antagonistic people and situations that are threatening to diminish your personal power. This means that in some area of your life, you're searching for ways to regain your sense of security and certainty.
Posted Image

#4 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 09 February 2005 - 08:53 PM

cathy, the recurrent theme of your dream life is Spiritual Connections

You're dreaming about various stages in the cycle of life and death. This means that on some deep level, you're seeking answers to the big questions about life, death, and the afterlife.

Dreams are the stories your unconscious narrates each night as you sleep. To find out which of your dreams revealed your Spiritual Connections dream theme, get your Dream Interpretation Report now!
Posted ImagePosted Image(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 09 February 2005 - 10:26 PM

MoonChild, the recurrent theme of your dream life is Divine Inspiration.You're dreaming about feeling deeply connected to the universe and to those around you. This means that you're likely tapping into a sense of uplifting freedom and awe of the greater things in life.
Posted Image

#6 Ginevra Weasley

Ginevra Weasley

Villager

• Deleted
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:Um, Harry Potter if you couldn't guess. And a good ghost story on the side! lol

Posted 09 February 2005 - 10:47 PM

Melissa, the recurrent theme of your dream life is Order And Balance
You're dreaming about something that feels just out of your control. This means that in some area of your life, you desire a way to rein in the external chaos that's impacting you and once again feel on top of things.

Aint that the truth . . . aint that the truth . . . *shakes head*

lol
Aura: Crimson . . . the hot sexy beasts of GV!THE BANANA SAY'S, "Don't peel me, I want to live!"Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 10 February 2005 - 03:32 AM

Heather, the recurrent theme of your dream life is Divine Inspiration

You're dreaming about feeling deeply connected to the universe and to those around you. This means that you're likely tapping into a sense of uplifting freedom and awe of the greater things in life.
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#8 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 10 February 2005 - 03:46 AM

Simmy, the recurrent theme of your dream life is Empowerment

You're dreaming about antagonistic people and situations that are threatening to diminish your personal power. This means that in some area of your life, you're searching for ways to regain your sense of security and certainty.

:huh:

#9 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 10 February 2005 - 03:47 AM

The recurrent theme of your dream life is Empowerment

We got the same score!!! Did we win?? lol

#10 grendel

grendel

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,753 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Movies, Work, Kung Fu, Sci-Fi, Going to bed as the sun rises, eating, breathing, bathing (on occasion), Nature...and so on and so on....

Posted 11 February 2005 - 03:14 AM

the recurrent theme of your dream life is Divine Inspiration

You're dreaming about feeling deeply connected to the universe and to those around you. This means that you're likely tapping into a sense of uplifting freedom and awe of the greater things in life.

Interesting
I'm just a very well-paid juvenile delinquent -Al Jorgensen of MinistryIf we moved in next door your lawn would die -Lemmy of MotorheadThe only reason we wore sunglasses onstage was because we couldn't stand the sight of the audience - John Cale of The Velvet Underground--------------------------------------------------http://fotofight.com...um_home/Dewlso/--------------------------------------------------

#11 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 12 February 2005 - 03:39 PM

Dodie, the recurrent theme of your dream life is Divine Inspiration

Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#12 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 12 February 2005 - 04:11 PM

angie , the recurrent theme of your dream life is Empowerment

Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#13 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 07:25 PM

Heidi, the recurrent theme of your dream life is Order And Balance

You're dreaming about something that feels just out of your control. This means that in some area of your life, you desire a way to rein in the external chaos that's impacting you and once again feel on top of things.

True enough...
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#14 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,364 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 07 January 2006 - 09:56 AM

jim, the recurrent theme of your dream life is Empowerment

Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#15 rat girl

rat girl

Iron Strangler that feasts on beer!

• PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Interests:my interests are reading, anything on the paranormal - checking out other peoples ghost photos and watching horror movie, reading anything by Richard Laymon, i like photoshop and other photograph program's. I live in Scotland with my partner, we have a mini zoo in our house. At the moment we have 4 rats, unfortunately 8 of our ratties have passed away, we also have 2 guinea pigs, a rabbit, a corn snake, a bearded dragon and 2 degus!!

Posted 28 June 2006 - 09:25 AM

the recurrent theme of your dream life is Spiritual Connections

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users