Dream Interpretation Test

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 28 June 2006 - 10:30 AM

the recurrent theme of your dream life is Mastery

You're dreaming about maximizing opportunities and achieving well-deserved success. This means that in some area of your waking life, you are adequately prepared and things are working out just the way you want.

#17 dankkid

dankkid

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 01:06 PM

Pretty interesting...mine is empowerment...so apparently I am worried someone is taking my thunder away...yeah...ok...um....no

danky
DaNkYPosted Image

#18 spooksareus

spooksareus

Graceful leader of men who harvests wheat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,003 posts
  • Interests:Healthy friends, supernatural science (oxy morans, lol!), cooking & baking, all animals, playing music (mostly jazz), art (all mediums), interesting & open minded people, truth, justice and liberal politics...

Posted 28 June 2006 - 02:33 PM

the recurrent theme of your dream life is Spiritual Connections

You're dreaming about various stages in the cycle of life and death. This means that on some deep level, you're seeking answers to the big questions about life, death, and the afterlife.

"It is perfectly monstrous the way people go about, nowadays, saying things against one behind one's back that are absolutely and entirely true." -Oscar Wilde “The Picture of Dorian Gray”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users