Guidelines to go by when using a Ouija board

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 dannyboy

dannyboy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts
  • Interests:ghosts,egypt,ufos me kids me kids again and unhealthy food with red wine or vodka

Posted 01 March 2005 - 06:24 PM

I dont know if i believe what all the fuss is about, but something still makes me warey, (just incase)

I have heard so many stories but cant understand why a board or table with letters and numbers on can be so powerful, surley because letters and numbers r in front of you, this cant be a sure way of contacting a spirit?

It seems so silly and simple, what is the driving force behind this? what is the attraction to the spirit?
Surley sitting around in a circle without the board would create the same effects or table tipping????
We dont hear people saying these practices r dangerous
I LOVE U ALL

#17 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 01 March 2005 - 07:48 PM

The problem with using a spirit board is that you are actively inviting ANY passing spirit into your body (((how do you think the planchette moves?))).

Put it this way, would you leave the front door of your house open to allow any stranger passing by to enter? Probably not! So why would one desire to invite any passing spirit into his/her body?

I have personnaly merged with a few spirits, if this is your objective you do not need a board to do it, only meditation to learn control.

btw: I don't recommend merging with spirits either. :D
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#18 Boointhecity

Boointhecity

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 15 March 2005 - 11:16 PM

-Never use a ouija board alone.

I have used the board alone, and nothing at all happened. Could it be because of belief? Or not enough of a serious attitude? :huh:

One time when my brother and I were younger, we invited some other kids over and had a sťance in the basement. One girl screamed, saying, "she saw a face behind our furnace." But everyone figured she was just tripping out.
:huh:

#19 Ivyemoon

Ivyemoon

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations , cryptozoology , pagan faiths

Posted 17 March 2005 - 02:41 PM

I said a little bit about this on the ouija board Poll but I always use a protective circle when I use one but really there is no reason to use a board . Their are alot of much better divination techniques such as tarot cards and scrying that do not involve as much danger and also just because this thing is a spirit does not mean that it will not lie or that they even know anything about what you ask it .
Blessings
Ivye

#20 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 18 March 2005 - 06:14 PM

That's very true Ivyemoon...

and Boointhecity, it's not wise to use a ouija board alone because there is always the chance that something could happen to you. I mean, don't you think it's safer to be in a group than all alone?
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#21 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 18 March 2005 - 09:49 PM

That's very true Ivyemoon...

and Boointhecity, it's not wise to use a ouija board alone because there is always the chance that something could happen to you. I mean, don't you think it's safer to be in a group than all alone?

NEVER! NEVER! NEVER! Try contacting the dead when you are alone!

A couple of years ago, after the most complete communication with a spirit I had ever had (within the hour) I had a stroke. If I had been alone I probably would have died. Always have someone with you, to seek the dead alone is foolish. :lol:
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#22 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Film, Writing, Acting, Theatre, Ghost Seeking, Alamo History, Rock 'n' Roll, Spirituality, Cults

Posted 20 March 2005 - 02:01 AM

I follow up KG all the way. They should not be messed with by ANYONE!

Anywho,
Have a great day!

AppSeek

#23 Chrltt

Chrltt

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Urban Legends, taking photoes, the sims2, but theres so many to think of

Posted 06 September 2005 - 04:21 AM

Hmmm, this is scary coz some of things have happened when i used it end of last yr or start of this yr. My sister asked about god, we used a table....but i think we ripped up most of ours, but i think there is one more to be ripped up.

I'll keep these idea's in my mind, if my future self wants to do it again, but I hope not. or if someone is willing to do it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users