• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 little supernatural girl

little supernatural girl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 03:15 PM

Just a quick questiobn, how can you tell if a pendelum is saying YES or NO? And how do you make them? Thanks yals!
-kat
<marquee>hey guys!</marquee>Posted Image

#2 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 12 February 2005 - 03:53 PM

A pendulum should swing one way for one answer and another way for the other answer. How do you make them move? You could cheat and just move your hand in the correct direction!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#3 Sinestro

Sinestro

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 04:13 PM

Little Supernatural Girl, the true usefulness of a pendulum is limited only by the mind of the user. Most people use their pendulums in a variety of ways, such as:

Is this a good food for me?
Do I need to take this supplement?
Am I allergic to shellfish?
What dosage of Vitamin do I need?
Is this a happy form of exercise for me?
Where are my lost glasses?
Do I need to see a doctor for this condition?
Will I prefer movie A or movie B?
Is it in my highest and best good to take this job offer?

Your pendulum can only tell you a "YES" or a "NO" because there is a limited number of movements possible-- ie, forward and back, left to right, circle to the right, circle to the left, etc...

You hold the string between thumb and forefinger. You mentally tell the subconscious to swing for yes over and over until it moves in one of the four directions. Then you do the same thing for no. Write these movements down as they will remain the code for yes and no from your subconscious. If the string is long, you will have to wait a long time to get an answer as your pendulum will move too slow. If your string is shorter, you will get answers faster. It is best to let the Subconscious select its own movements for the code. It also reduces Conscious interference and indicates to the Conscious that the Subconscious does think and reason.

Make the questions YES and NO questions. Mentally repeat the question and only the question until you get a response. Remember that the pendulum is your way to interact with your own subconscious mind, and cannot tell you how someone else feels. Also by using a pendulum, is what this is suppose to show us or tell us is that it reveals an unconscious movement toward the answer. If you were to try and analyze what to do then the unconscious significance is lost. Learning about your subconscious is like finding out you have a lot more players on your team than you might have thought.

I would like to make the final point that there is nothing mystical or magical about using a pendulum... they are merely useful tools for accessing the subconscious mind, and are not paranormal in any form. As for creating a Pendulum, you do not need to buy a pendulum in order to use one successfully. It is easy to make one by using a ring suspended on a string or a thread, ect...
-Chris-

#4 little supernatural girl

little supernatural girl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 04:28 PM

:D thanks ya!

-kat
<marquee>hey guys!</marquee>Posted Image

#5 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 12 February 2005 - 11:11 PM

hey little supernatural girl :)

I wanted to add to this, axman your just a big meanie pants!! :P....

And i have a pendulum, its just made from somthing a bit thicker than fishing wire...has a loop at the top for hanging or holding...it has one quartz (shaped like a droplet) crystal on the end and its got some pretty beads down the string for decoration...pretty simple to make i'd think... Not too expensive to buy if you find a good crystal shop..doesnt have to be flash, if you go to buy one, let your one pick you, go in and look, whichever one you feel most drawn too is the one you should buy :) ..(just in my opinion ) ..

I hold mine and ask "please show me a yes answer", give it time to get going, it should be still when you start.. Then i ask "please show me a no answer" again , wait for it..and then "please show me a maybe/unsure answer" ...you have to allow time for it to answer...if you ask too many questions too quick it wont have time to change the direction of the swing... have fun with it :)

#6 Sinestro

Sinestro

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 12 February 2005 - 11:19 PM

Yeah this is My Pendulum, it is quite nice too.

Posted Image
-Chris-

#7 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 04:23 AM

I just wanted to add a story here, the first time i learned about 'pendulums' was a freind showed me you use a ring from your finger and one of your long hairs, if you hang it over your wrist or tummy it will swing in round cirlces for girl and too and fro for boy...Now i dontknow if it worked but it certainly came true for me, i always remmebered the sequence that it showed me, BOY GIRL BOY GIRL....When it did the first boy sign, it was fairly quick in showing, then it moved onto girl... I lost for first boy ! Coincidence?? idont know...i then had a girl and a boy..and well i havent had the 4th girl, but always 'knew' what sex my kids would be and i always felt i would have anther child when my kids went to school...they are both in school as of this year and well lets just say i think ive skipped a 'cycle' .... Not that you all want to know about that lol...but could it be right again??

Also, I was showing this 'trick' to my boyfreind when i was pregnant with my first child...he spun right out! said i was moving it, i told him i wasnt, he watched and his freinds watched , shocked, but still disbelieving...THEN we thought we'd try somthing, he has big hands, he put his hand OVER mine and grabbed the hair below my hand so that it was responding to him not me and it stopped dead in its tracks...we were all shocked lol...THEN he lifted his hand off, it started up! again, put his hand on mine , stopped dead! Coincidence? I dont know...

Interesting thought though.... The thing I'm just not sure about when doing this is, who is answering you? is it your self conscious? or spirit? I have used that to try to communicate wiht my son...but, i got warned about it, so i havent reallly used it now...I just dont know who is answering and if its answering what i want to hear? i dont know... What is interesting is if you ask 'it' a question that only you would know the answer too its amazing! OR if you say, IS MY NAME SIMONE? (mine is simone) and it says NO..you start to think................... :blink:

#8 mycall

mycall

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal,cooking,nature,

Posted 14 February 2005 - 10:23 AM

Hey simmy my exmother in law used to do that also. she used a small needle and thread. she was in the military in the 60s she said they explored the use of pendulums and found them quite accurate. the needle worked as well as anything.
oh give me strength,or another case of scotch!!

#9 Garybon

Garybon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 11:53 AM

Hi Folks i have a clear glass (crystal look allike but is infact just crystal glass) on a chain cheap thing, I have used it to ask questions about Guides and for information about tricky email tarot readings (Am i "ok" to print this information for the client?) for example ok being on a moral basis as some of the information ive thought i may couse more "harm" telling then if i had kept my mouth shut as it happens everytime ive used the pendulum in the past for these type of questions i have not had negative feedback or an unhapy client on my hands now i just "trust" that whatever i receive from the cards is right for the client so i dont use the crystal in that way anymore only for personal use about guides (which i obviously cannot verify at this time weather theirs any Fact in it or not). i simply started by asking for a direction for yes if it wasnt clear enough asking for it to be "clearer pelase" and the same with No answers. i have tried dowsing for objects on a "house map" of a friends home with terrible results (no hits at all!), I personally rock the crystal back and forwards in a stright line before asking the question or direction for yes/no i find i get a clearer circle motion that way however its obviously down to personal choice.....hope this is of come use was interesting reading the children stories as ive heard that said before about a hair and a ring over the stomach of the pregnant women to determine the sex of the child and i was told its been right twice before (however i wasnt present at the time).
Take care
Garybon :weeee:

#10 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 22 March 2006 - 09:31 AM

I just wanted to add a story here, the first time i learned about 'pendulums' was a freind showed me you use a ring from your finger and one of your long hairs, if you hang it over your wrist or tummy it will swing in round cirlces for girl and too and fro for boy...

While I was in high school, a girl did the pendulum to see if I would have any children and the answer was no. I'm 38 and still have no children. I was in a relationship where I tried to get pregnant and nothing took root.

Not that I'm out to be a mommy at all costs, but can the results of a pendulum swing be final and binding?

I tried the pendulum last night with a favorite pendant, and it seemed to give answers briskly, but then went sort of dead. Perhaps I asked too many questions?
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

#11 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 22 March 2006 - 05:23 PM

carlotta, u have to be patient. Give it time to stop again before you ask another question. Pause in between questions. When i did the ring thing, i found that it was 100% accurate. The first one said boy ,but it was very brief, then went into a full swing for girl. Then another full swing for boy again. I never thought anything of it at the time, if i look back now it was right, I had a son first. My first child, he died jsut after birth. Then i had a girl, then i had a boy. These two are alive and kicking (each other at times lol) So for me, i found it completely accurate!

#12 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:19 PM

I don't think a pendulum would be any more (or less) accurate than a Ouija or Tarot.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#13 qriousashums

qriousashums

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 12:55 AM

:clap: hi, well im new to the pendulums, and i have read this blog, so what i am confused on is is it your subconscious? or a spirit? because i was under the impression that it was a spirit, because my friend has used hers to find out if there were spirits at my grandmothers house in new england, she used extreme specifics, (which i hear are 100% necessary?) and how would her subconscious know such things? and i hear you have to get them charged? where would i go to do that? or is it something that i can do myself? and does it matter what type of stone you use? lol please help! :clap: it would be much appreciated!
thank you!

#14 spiritlady

spiritlady

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts
  • Interests:what ever comes to mind............

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:45 AM

Hey
To start off with be careful when using your pendulums , spirits can use them and make them do strange things like pull on them and swing them way to hard that they are thrown across the room.
I make my own and sale them to who ever whats them. they are quite easy to make and
should be taken seriously.

To make my own :
1 ankle braclet (there just long enough)
a heave set bead or pendent
and a metal coat hanger. to hang it from.

SPL :weeee:

Edited by spiritlady, 03 July 2007 - 09:47 AM.

My Sesshomaru , my protectorPosted Image

#15 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 03 July 2007 - 09:59 AM

:) hi, well im new to the pendulums, and i have read this blog, so what i am confused on is is it your subconscious? or a spirit?

Hello and Welcome to GhostVillage.

Yes, it is basically the mind channelizing with the spirit world. Spirit World does not necessarily means ghosts and demons and angels. It could be the Divine Energy that is channelizing to give the answer THOUGHT your mind and body.

And moreover, as SpiritLady rightfully mentioned above, take necessary precautions when dealing witht e unknown. :weeee:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users