Valentines Day

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 grendel

grendel

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,753 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Movies, Work, Kung Fu, Sci-Fi, Going to bed as the sun rises, eating, breathing, bathing (on occasion), Nature...and so on and so on....

Posted 13 February 2005 - 12:55 AM

Ok Guys/Gals Its Valentines Day again...

What are you going to do for your significant other?
What is your top Valentines day gift?

Me- Well I bought my wife Casablanca on DVD and a box a chocolates we are going to sit down and watch it tommorow together.

top gift

I paid a minstrel group to go to wife's work and sing to her in front of everybody. (All the songs included mine and her name)
I'm just a very well-paid juvenile delinquent -Al Jorgensen of MinistryIf we moved in next door your lawn would die -Lemmy of MotorheadThe only reason we wore sunglasses onstage was because we couldn't stand the sight of the audience - John Cale of The Velvet Underground--------------------------------------------------http://fotofight.com...um_home/Dewlso/--------------------------------------------------

#2 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 13 February 2005 - 01:25 AM

Awww... too cute....I am going to make a really nice dinner (seafood and stuff) b/c I have the day off......... Im gonna find a really nice card, and most likely write some stuff of my own....

My FANTASY gift (from him) would be THE ring...... It has only been seven months, but he is THE one, and I know it....... it is just a waiting game...
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#3 Sugar

Sugar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 04:56 AM

Let me spend the day with you,
and I will show you what I'll do.

At work I got called into the office, where, in front of the whole management staff, I was serenaded by a red-jacketed barbershop quartet and presented chocolates and flowers and a card.

#4 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:09 AM

Hmm valentines day...!! we're not really into it much here in australia..some of us do make a fuss...I know my fella wont do anything, so i'll just drag out the old cards he gave me years ago and read them lol ...I have a card here for him..i'll give him a special game of mummys and daddys lol.... ( oh for those dirty minded, i mean scrabble!!) :)

#5 Sugar

Sugar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:21 AM

I'm kinda disappointed with the explanation of mummys and daddys, :rolleyes: But this is a family bulletin board :)

#6 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:22 AM

Hence my immediate COVER UP lol :)

#7 Sugar

Sugar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:23 AM

Nice catch :) , We like scrabble too.

#8 grendel

grendel

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,753 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Movies, Work, Kung Fu, Sci-Fi, Going to bed as the sun rises, eating, breathing, bathing (on occasion), Nature...and so on and so on....

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:45 AM

Let me spend the day with you,
and I will show you what I'll do.

If my wife only knew what you just said... :)
I'm just a very well-paid juvenile delinquent -Al Jorgensen of MinistryIf we moved in next door your lawn would die -Lemmy of MotorheadThe only reason we wore sunglasses onstage was because we couldn't stand the sight of the audience - John Cale of The Velvet Underground--------------------------------------------------http://fotofight.com...um_home/Dewlso/--------------------------------------------------

#9 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:47 AM

you should talk grendel, what did you say to me last night????? :rolleyes:

#10 grendel

grendel

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,753 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:49 AM

:blink:

It wasn't me it was my uh evil twin..:)

#11 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 06:51 AM

grendel Posted: Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Senior Villager

Group: Members
Member No.: 7425

I just want to make love to you - Foghat

--------------------

Just because you can does not mean you should. - My Wife

#12 grendel

grendel

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,753 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 07:01 AM

:) Thank you. I forgot about that. I need to show that to my wife...

#13 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 07:05 AM

dont forget to show her my response

ahem! exuse me grendel?? we're playing a game here, dont lose your focus!!

You cant touch this!! -mc hammer

#14 grendel

grendel

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,753 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 07:07 AM

She'll see it when she is on here tomorrow. She went to bed already.

#15 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 07:09 AM

she has to be prepared for what you have install for her for valentines day :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users