• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Sinestro

Sinestro

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 11:55 AM

Who am I? Where am I going? And what am I really meant to be doing with my life? Take Tickle's What's Your Destiny? test and find out what role you're meant to play in the world.

http://web.tickle.com/tests/destiny/

Chris, your destiny is to be a Manager

Whether you know it or not, this is the role that is most in tune with who you are at your core. As a manager, you're admired for your dependability and sense of duty. You tend to notice when procedure is not being followed and people appreciate that you say what you mean, and mean what you say. With your keen eye for the structure necessary to run things smoothly, you tend to thrive in a structured environment. In general, your positive nature draws people toward you and they find you a reliable refuge in our chaotic world, but be cognizant that it may appear to some that you are policing their behavior. As long as you're aware of your force as a manager, you will be sure to use it wisely and this will help you go far.
-Chris-

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 13 February 2005 - 12:06 PM

I have had taken this long back, infact I have taken most of the tickle tests.

here is my results:
MoonChild, your destiny is to be a Director

Whether you know it or not, this is the role that is most in tune with who you are at your core. As a Director, you are an upper-echelon leader with the unique ability to mobilize people and resources in the direction of a goal. You are able to coordinate essential details to ensure maximum progress toward a goal, while eliminating non-essential ones, which gives you a knack for creating efficiency. You trust your gut feeling about things and this makes you thoughtful and skilled at the organization of complex ideas. People admire your wisdom and you make them believe that anything is possible. You are outgoing, charismatic, reliable, and expect the best from people, but it might appear at times that the bottom line is what interests you most. You will only alienate people this way, when you should remember that your real strength lies in your supportive nature that typically inspires people to meet their goals and feel you are a refuge in a chaotic world.
Posted Image

#3 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 13 February 2005 - 12:16 PM

Cynthia, your destiny is to be an Advisor

Whether you know it or not, this is the role that is most in tune with who you are at your core. As an advisor, you are a quiet and reserved person who loves to help others achieve their potential through interpersonal connections. Others value you for your wisdom, integrity, and sound advice, as well as your genuine concern for people's welfare. You are a thoughtful person, trust your gut feeling about things, and have extremely acute intuition. You are somewhat of a poet in your way of thinking, finding beauty and meaning in simple things. Because of your sensitivity and soft-spoken ways, you may experience mood swings and the inability to get out of bad situation from time to time. Just be aware of that and you will get stuck in fewer unsatisfying ruts.
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

#4 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 13 February 2005 - 01:54 PM

Heather, your destiny is to be a Director

Whether you know it or not, this is the role that is most in tune with who you are at your core. As a Director, you are an upper-echelon leader with the unique ability to mobilize people and resources in the direction of a goal. You are able to coordinate essential details to ensure maximum progress toward a goal, while eliminating non-essential ones, which gives you a knack for creating efficiency. You trust your gut feeling about things and this makes you thoughtful and skilled at the organization of complex ideas. People admire your wisdom and you make them believe that anything is possible. You are outgoing, charismatic, reliable, and expect the best from people, but it might appear at times that the bottom line is what interests you most. You will only alienate people this way, when you should remember that your real strength lies in your supportive nature that typically inspires people to meet their goals and feel you are a refuge in a chaotic world.
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#5 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 02:35 PM

Bill, your destiny is to be a Protector

Whether you know it or not, this is the role that is most in tune with who you are at your core. As a Protector, you have an exceptional gift for guiding and comforting others when no one else is willing or able because you actually feel their pain as if it were your own. If you could insulate those you love from all hardship, you would consider that your greatest accomplishment. You offer caring and thoughtful advice that helps others heal and move in a positive direction, but you don't call attention to yourself, choosing rather to selflessly give to others in order to make the world a better place. This sense of duty and exceptional work ethic will get you far in life, however, it can lead to frustration when you don't get the appreciation you deserve. Remember to take care of yourself because if you feel good others will feel reassured by your steady, prudent, and methodical ways, and the world really will be a better place!
Posted Image

#6 snoopymom

snoopymom

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 04:09 PM

This was appropriate (especially considering that I am a mother of 4 kids)

Amy, your destiny is to be a Provider

Whether you know it or not, this is the role that is most in tune with who you are at your core. As a Provider, you have a genuine nurturing concern for the welfare of others and you're eager to serve them. You can recognize exactly what people need and your friendly, helpful, social nature makes them feel comforted. With your kind and generous heart, you are personable, talkative, and outward with your emotions, and your openness and sensitivity makes you concerned about the way others view you. Along these lines, be careful not to blame yourself when things go wrong. You cannot prevent bad things from happening, even though your tendency to be orderly with a strong sense of right and wrong may lead you to believe you can. Accept that you do what you can to take care of things and that this will get you far in the world.
I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. --Charles SchulzPosted Image

#7 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 13 February 2005 - 05:42 PM

Angie, your destiny is to be a Performer

Whether you know it or not, this is the role that is most in tune with who you are at your core. As a Performer, people are stimulated by your talkative, friendly, entertaining manner and love your generous, comical, and uninhibited way. With your outgoing, impulsive, and positive nature, you can't help but be uplifting to those around you because you are constantly showing them that loving life is productive and necessary. You are always attracted to new ideas, fashions and trends, and fascinated by the possibilities that each represent. You probably listen to your senses before making decisions, but because you are generally eager to experience all that life has to offer, you should pay even closer attention. You may have a tendency to be overly self-indulgent and this could be harmful to you and the people you love. Remember that your charming social gifts can help you go far.
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#8 Sugar

Sugar

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 February 2005 - 11:14 PM

your destiny is to be a Provider

Whether you know it or not, this is the role that is most in tune with who you are at your core. As a Provider, you have a genuine nurturing concern for the welfare of others and you're eager to serve them. You can recognize exactly what people need and your friendly, helpful, social nature makes them feel comforted. With your kind and generous heart, you are personable, talkative, and outward with your emotions, and your openness and sensitivity makes you concerned about the way others view you. Along these lines, be careful not to blame yourself when things go wrong. You cannot prevent bad things from happening, even though your tendency to be orderly with a strong sense of right and wrong may lead you to believe you can. Accept that you do what you can to take care of things and that this will get you far in the world.

#9 Mrs. Bryan

Mrs. Bryan

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 October 2006 - 11:21 PM

I am a protector

#10 ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Interests:comparative religions, paganism, the occult, the paranormal, my cats and dogs.

Posted 22 October 2006 - 01:06 AM

Janice, your destiny is to be a Teacher

Whether you know it or not, this is the role that is most in tune with who you are at your core. As a Teacher, you are unusually adept at assessing and maximizing the talent of those around you. As a natural leader who inspires others, people are constantly encouraged by being near you, and your enthusiasm is contagious. With your supportive nature, you typically motivate people to meet their goals and believe anything is possible. These idealistic beliefs are marvelous, but can lead to disappointment and even bad judgment if you aren't careful. You expect the best from people, but they can not always deliver. Remember, in general, that your outgoing, charismatic, reliable ways will take you far in life.

Really???

Hmmn.....well...I teach nursing and medical studens if that counts!
Posted ImageIn Shadows and StormsShadowStorm

#11 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 22 October 2006 - 11:42 AM

your destiny is to be a Director

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users