Do U talk like U type?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 14 February 2005 - 05:17 AM

I was just wondering, I noticed that i tend to express myself slightly different in writing than i do in oral... *SPEACH- focus here* ...

Has anyone else noticed that they express their words differntly from how they actually speak?

:blink:

#2 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 14 February 2005 - 05:43 AM

:huh: not that im aware of but then again since ive barely said a peep in the last three and a half years :P
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#3 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 14 February 2005 - 09:04 AM

i don't know...there are so many voices in my head i can't really tell what i talk like :)
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#4 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 14 February 2005 - 10:43 AM

i know what you mean sim lol, when i type things like ''bloody'' or when i say ''things are working tidy now'' thats actually how i speak but things like when theres the big words lol, im actually just putting some stank on it lol, i think more of what im going to say when im posting as to usually just saying the first thing that comes to my mind lol, im alot rougher talking in person lol :)
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

#5 Sinestro

Sinestro

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 14 February 2005 - 01:21 PM

Has anyone else noticed that they express their words differntly from how they actually speak?

Yeah I express myself differently online then I do in person. People tell me that I sound completely different then in my writing, then I do in person.
-Chris-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users