Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

Ouija Boards; Evil?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Poll: What are y'all's thoughts on Ouija

What are y'all's thoughts on Ouija

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#46 krcguns

krcguns

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,206 posts
  • Interests:Well....investigating ghosts and finding out what lies beyond this life of course!

Posted 10 May 2005 - 06:16 PM

Fly...that could be true. All I can say is that I haven't had any problems and nobody that I know has had any problems when done right. There is always a possiblility for anything to happen in the world I guess.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#47 tkite

tkite

Village Elder

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts
  • Interests:I am a Witch, and practice Witchcraft. I am 36 years old, live in Texas, and want to move to Connecticut or thereabouts in the next few years. I am also a Past Master of a Masonic Lodge (AF&AM). Masons can be of any religion, despite that most are Christian and Jewish. <br><br>

Posted 22 May 2005 - 04:10 PM

I voted "Other". It seems the 'vote' was deliberately slanted towards DANGEROUS. Every choice seemed to be a spin off of the others..... anyway.

I feel that a Ouija is a portal, and should be treated with respect. If you have the courage and knowledge to use it, and not endanger yourself, then by all means use it. If you are faint hearted, or don't know what you are doing, leave it alone.

That is one of the big reasons many of the old "Grimoires" of magick seem to lack things here and there - to prevent the CURIOUS from meddling in things they don't understand that might get them killed. The true student will cross reference many manuscripts etc and will figure out the 'secrets', while the uninitiated will get tired of failing and soon leave the work to the more capable.

Unfortunately, the Ouija has no such safe guards. If you understand it, and how it works etc, by all means use it - it's a good tool. If you're not sure, or just looking for a 'thrill' then definitely leave it alone.

:Wall: :Wall: :whoohoo:
A Witch I am..... Use the Force...

#48 whispering leaves

whispering leaves

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 09:33 AM

oh it depends on whos using it and if theyre being idiots and asking stupid questions and asking theWRONG questions otherwise theyre ok

#49 Paranormal_pi

Paranormal_pi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:31 AM

Alsie...the danger does not lie IN the board. It's the technic used that is the danger. Something happens to the space around when several people concentrate on the Ouija. I have heard many stories of people seeing a shadowy figure that freaks them out that seems to appear afterward..after Ouijing.

#50 feusurlaneige

feusurlaneige

Not a very good "ghost" detective!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 06:03 AM

Alsie...the danger does not lie IN the board. It's the technic used that is the danger. Something happens to the space around when several people concentrate on the Ouija. I have heard many stories of people seeing a shadowy figure that freaks them out that seems to appear afterward..after Ouijing.

I kinda agree with this.The thing is, you can get any sort of spirit come through , on any level , when you get a group of people (some may be sensitive and dont even realise) joining their energy to enable spirit to manifest or come through. It doesnt matter whether its a ouija or table tipping, seance or circle, or even just people with the right energy enticing spirit to manifest

I do feel though that you are more likely to get spirit on the etheral plane than spirit on the astral plane.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users