post your desktop

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#16 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:02 PM

Heres mine, lulaboo made it for me, she braved the cold and went outside and wrote my name in the snow, as i requested lol...

Posted Image

#17 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:08 PM

I can't seem to post mine, so I'll describe it, then download it later. It's a picture of my cat with a super imposed right eye.

#18 Sinestro

Sinestro

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:34 PM

Wow Simmy, that was awfully nice of Lula to do that for ya. It looks Great! ;)
-Chris-

#19 Sinestro

Sinestro

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 25 February 2005 - 10:46 PM

I can't seem to post mine, so I'll describe it, then download it later. It's a picture of my cat with a super imposed right eye.

Ghostbuster20, is all you have to do is go to your Desktop, and press the "Print Screen" button, it is beside "F12". Is all you do is press the button then go into a program like Microsoft Paint, and then go to "Edit">>> "Paste" and then Choose "File Save As" and save the image to your Desktop or were ever you want to save it to. Then in order to get the image on here is all you do is go to ImageShack and host the file on there, once it is uploaded then just select the URL to it and past it on here. Make sure you put the [IMG [/IMG tags around the URL or else it will not work, that is if the tags are not there already. If you just want the Thumbnail posted on here, like mostly everyone else has posted then just choose the URL for the Thumbnail and cut and paste it on here and it will should work, hope this helps. If you still have troubles posting it on here then just PM me the file and I will post it for you.
-Chris-

#20 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2005 - 10:36 PM

Sine, I'll need an e-mail address. I can't do all this techincal crap. I don't think my computer has ImageShack.

#21 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 27 February 2005 - 11:08 PM

I tried it, but it's not working...
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#22 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,352 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 27 February 2005 - 11:36 PM

Well, Imageshack is a web site that is providing free hosting of our pictures, and that which GV is using these days. Check here --> http://www.ghostvill...indpost&p=61679

Daewan, what is not working? Need help?
Posted Image

#23 grendel

grendel

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,753 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Movies, Work, Kung Fu, Sci-Fi, Going to bed as the sun rises, eating, breathing, bathing (on occasion), Nature...and so on and so on....

Posted 04 March 2005 - 05:03 AM

Posted Image

This is what I use. Its a picture I took myself last summer. (one of my best)
I'm just a very well-paid juvenile delinquent -Al Jorgensen of MinistryIf we moved in next door your lawn would die -Lemmy of MotorheadThe only reason we wore sunglasses onstage was because we couldn't stand the sight of the audience - John Cale of The Velvet Underground--------------------------------------------------http://fotofight.com...um_home/Dewlso/--------------------------------------------------

#24 Sinestro

Sinestro

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 04:18 PM

GHostbuster20's Desktop

Posted Image
-Chris-

#25 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 06 March 2005 - 04:31 PM

Here is our desktop.

We are connoiseurs of fine art, as you can see. :weeee:

Posted Image
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#26 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 06 March 2005 - 07:01 PM

Heres my latest desktop. The one and only pic that I managed to get from Falls Creek Park in Pendleton, Indiana...
( :ph34r: Talk about one of my creepiest adventures :ph34r: )

Posted Image
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#27 Guest_Ghostbuter20_*

Guest_Ghostbuter20_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2005 - 09:21 PM

Anyone notice anything funky about my desktop? Look carefully. Something's amiss in there.

#28 lulaboo

lulaboo

Beware of her lil' redneck girl rage

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,298 posts
  • Interests:too many to list

Posted 06 March 2005 - 10:50 PM

Anyone notice anything funky about my desktop? Look carefully. Something's amiss in there.

are you referring to the kittys eye? cuz i'm noticing a cut and paste there :)
Is it Peeps season yet?Gallon of citronella oil--$5.95Having said oil blessed by local Catholic priest--FreeThe look on a psychic vampires face after you douse it with blessed oil and call it a psychic mosquito--Priceless!!!There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#29 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 07 March 2005 - 11:37 AM

Heh....now that someone was kind enough to fully explain how to do this, here is Vampie's desktop on my work computer!

Posted Image

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#30 thesameones

thesameones

Rude and Crude

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 07 March 2005 - 12:05 PM

Had trouble w/print screen, but this is what is currently on my desktop.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users