giving the homeowner your findings

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 15 March 2005 - 06:56 PM

Whenever I go to a person's house I also like to allow the resident to review all evidence. Then ask the what they hear in the EVP or see in the photo or video. If you tell them your thoughts first, they may be influenced by your analogy. I once plyed an EVP for someone and let them tell me what they heard. It was totally different from my analogy. It may mean more to them if they heard the ghostly voice and heard the same thing on EVP.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#17 boombalu

boombalu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 07:33 PM

recently used everyones advise with a situation where someone asked me to review photos she had taken at her home. knew it would be a shock and fright for her to see the 4 faces outside her window. They were very clear, one had both hands against the glass. Didnt need a magnifying glass to see these guests (very sorry cant post photo, no permission). But I scanned, cropped resized, & printed just the same. After explaining to her the nine zillion things that could cause weird reflections etc., I showed her her enlarged/cropped photos.
she was very freaked, surprised and concerned. She put the enlargments in her purse and has not said another word about it.
she Must of had a feeling something was about if she asked me to look at photos I guess.

#18 lorddraven2000

lorddraven2000

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 18 October 2005 - 09:39 PM

I always let the home owner know how we interpret the evidence but also that they should make their own decisions on it and not be swayed. We always give them a disc containing all evidence and copies of the forms, we can also provide hard copies if they request it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users