First Day of March

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ICThings13

ICThings13

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Interests:I like rock, country, metal music, and the only rap music I like is Run DMC cause there not like Usher and Eminem, there funny!!!<br /><br />I love poetry, and drawing, going on the computer annd shopping.........when i have money! ONe weird thing about me is that I love cleaning my room, but thats the only thing I love cleaning. LOL!

Posted 25 February 2005 - 05:21 PM

:D Okay, just to tell everyone............if you wake up on the first day of March and before your feet touch the ground, say "Rabbits Feet" and you should have good luck for the whole month!

Ha ha ha ! this might be stupid, but I just wanted to share! :P

LOL!@ :blink:

#2 RaoRao

RaoRao

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Interests:ninja's, and girls

Posted 25 February 2005 - 05:40 PM

:unsure:

uh, okay

i think i'll need it for that month because that's when my birthday is
The Cyber-Netic Ninja RaoRao has returnedover 300 posts in the Fun-n-Games forum and still headin for the goldPosted Imagepm me if you can throw cardsi am looking for aim buddies!!!

#3 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 25 February 2005 - 06:12 PM

hey i'll give it a shot , if i remmeber :P im not normally awake till at least an hour after i get up !!

#4 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 25 February 2005 - 08:28 PM

Maybe if I write backwards on my forehead with a sharpie....no, i cant read for the first half an hour after waking up........shoot. I got nothing.
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#5 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 26 February 2005 - 12:48 AM

I've heard that on the first day of every month you should look in the mirror first thing in the morning and say "White Rabbit". It's supposed to be good luck.
;)
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

#6 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 26 February 2005 - 12:55 AM

Really? When I look in the mirror first thing in the morning the first words out of my mouth are usually "Sweet Bejeezus, who the hell are you?" as I grab my chest in terror. When my heart slows down and I realize it's just me in my "just woke up" phase, I can get on with my day. Somehow I can't picture me saying anything about a bunny, unless it's Easter morning, then I get excited. ;)
Posted Image

#7 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 26 February 2005 - 01:14 AM

Really? When I look in the mirror first thing in the morning the first words out of my mouth are usually "Sweet Bejeezus, who the hell are you?" as I grab my chest in terror. When my heart slows down and I realize it's just me in my "just woke up" phase, I can get on with my day. Somehow I can't picture me saying anything about a bunny, unless it's Easter morning, then I get excited. ;)

LOL ;)

I hear ya!
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

#8 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 26 February 2005 - 09:41 AM

talk about Vampires!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users