Photo

Urban Legends

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#31 J-bot92

J-bot92

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:I like Harry Potter, Animorphs, Dungeons and Dragons, Yu-Gi-Oh, Biking, Football, and anything that has to do with the paranormal.

Posted 25 March 2005 - 03:18 PM

Funny, I was just going to post about that to lol. heard it on the news last night.
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you!

#32 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 25 March 2005 - 04:10 PM

Gaaaaaa....

Off the fast food list - Wendy's & Taco Bell.

I'm gonna start taking my lunch to work with me!

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#33 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 26 March 2005 - 09:28 PM

Oh, almost the same thing happened here too, except it was at a Red Robin. A woman found a fingertip in her salad. She said she thought it was a gristle!

Also, a man urinated in the doughnut batter at Tops...ewww...
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#34 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 26 March 2005 - 09:37 PM

Ugh. I rarely eat fast food, thank goodness..How do body parts keep ending up in our meals?!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#35 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 27 March 2005 - 08:37 PM

Ugh. I rarely eat fast food, thank goodness..How do body parts keep ending up in our meals?!

So you've never heard of "finger" sandwiches" or "foot" long hotdogs? :)
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#36 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 27 March 2005 - 08:43 PM

ewwwwwwwww!!!

LMAO!! :)
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#37 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 27 March 2005 - 09:00 PM

You would really be surprised what you are eating! Read this stuff!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#38 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 27 March 2005 - 09:05 PM

eww did NOT need to read that!! As if I don't read labels enough..one more thing to look for!

#39 Noelle1966

Noelle1966

Uses WD-40 for evil purposes

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Interests:Animals, ice skating, pets, animal issues, historical societies, travelling, and of course - ghost hunting.

Posted 28 March 2005 - 10:35 AM

I've been to some really nice restaurants and have had glass in my food! One lady I know had glass in her meal and another guy had a small drawer knob in his food!!!!! :blink:
The reason that a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail and not his tongue.Do unto others, then run.Life's messy. Clean it up.

#40 Noelle1966

Noelle1966

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
  • Interests:Animals, ice skating, pets, animal issues, historical societies, travelling, and of course - ghost hunting.

Posted 28 March 2005 - 10:36 AM

As for the fingertip - wouldn't someone know that he/she was missing it??????
The reason that a dog has so many friends is because he wags his tail and not his tongue.Do unto others, then run.Life's messy. Clean it up.

#41 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 02:31 PM

This all reminds me of the mouse in the Coke bottle legend!

#42 Noelle1966

Noelle1966

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 03:56 PM

Oh, that was gross! :blink:

#43 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 04:37 PM

Oh, that was gross! :blink:

I take it, you don;t know about the mouse in the bottle legend? Supposedly the mice enter the bottling area where they fall into vats of said beverage, Coke, beer, wine, etc. The machine that fills the bottles shoots the remains of the critters into the said bottle. This may have happened years ago, but today most of these vats are closed containers.

#44 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 28 March 2005 - 04:41 PM

I've been to some really nice restaurants and have had glass in my food! One lady I know had glass in her meal and another guy had a small drawer knob in his food!!!!

Noelle, that is awful!! I went to a restaurant and there was glass in my salmon crab cakes!! I was sooo ticked off because they were absolutely delicious!
Did a shot at the bar one night a few years ago, and got a mouthful of glass (think my barbell in my tongue may have chipped the edge.) THANK GOD I noticed it and didn't try to swallow, because normally it just goes straight down my throat!!

I actually had a dream last night that I was out somewhere and got a mouthful of glass and cut my throat up pretty good, was spitting out blood everywhere. EWWWW :o

#45 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 28 March 2005 - 08:13 PM

a mouthfull of glass? That's terrible! Did you say anything about it? That's so dangerous...
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users