• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#16 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 08:29 PM

you should start a thread called "ill find things that your too darn lazy to look for"
myspace.com/corecontagionmy DVDAF

#17 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 09 March 2005 - 08:39 PM

I'm looking..if I don't find something, I probably won't be able to sleep tonight...LOL
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#18 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 08:40 PM

maybe youll find a site that says "the person that said this place exists is an idiot"

#19 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 09 March 2005 - 09:09 PM

Here is a site that has photos of monson and other mass. asylums

http://www.abandoned....com/mapc1.html

As for your inquiry, so far I haven't been able to find anything even in the area of Granville...though it is close to the Ct border from what I saw on the map..I will check out surrounding areas.
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#20 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 09 March 2005 - 09:22 PM

you should start a thread called "ill find things that your too darn lazy to look for"

LMAO!!

#21 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 09:54 AM

well as long as the snow stops soon and the roads are clear, ill be going there today to get some pics of the outside of the building, and see how security is.

#22 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 09:59 AM

well as long as the snow stops soon and the roads are clear, ill be going there today to get some pics of the outside of the building, and see how security is.

Yeah tell me about it! I didn't think it was actually gonna snow cause'the weatherman screwed up the forecast yesterday..oops! Well post your pics and let me know how it goes!

~angie~

#23 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 10:01 AM

snows supposed to die off around noon, and i just looked outside, the roads are pretty much clear, just a little slushy.

#24 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 01:41 PM

Yep. No more snow. Roads are great. Just went out sightseeing in middle of nowhere (Andover, Exeter, Franklin) and the roads are great. Hope everything goes well!

#25 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 03:27 PM

abandoned my arse. its a fully functioning place!

#26 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 04:11 PM

:blink: What?! That sucks!!

#27 freespiritsrule

freespiritsrule

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:My intrests hmmmmmmmm.......... You........ no just kidding my intrests are music reading Ghosts hmmm writting poetry.......I dunno Love ya

Posted 12 March 2005 - 08:57 PM

o look i posted somthing!! lol
*SMOOCH* Love Ya tons!!!!! Heathers Back dun dun dun dun tHIS chicky is back!!!!

#28 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 09:10 PM

:weeee: good to see ya!!!!

#29 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 11:04 PM

well next weekend ill try rutland heights, even though i shouldnt. hopefully they havent started demo on it yet.

#30 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 11:28 PM

well, good luck with that. I am pretty sure they started the beginning of it, but there may be something left. Let me know how it goes!

~angie~

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)