• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#31 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 11:34 PM

the problem is my ex is a dispatcher in that town, along with leicester, wich is where spidergate cemetery is. something makes me uncomfortable about her having the power to get me arrested lol
myspace.com/corecontagionmy DVDAF

#32 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 12 March 2005 - 11:36 PM

LMAO!! Go on a day that she is not working! I would be a wee bit nervous, too.. So what about SpiderGates? I spent three hours looking for it once, and could not find it to save my life. I heard that the actual gates got torn down.
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#33 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 11:41 PM

no its still there, if you want to meet me somewhere someday, i can show you. the pic of me in my profile is me at spidergate

#34 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 13 March 2005 - 10:25 AM

Cool! Glad theyre still there, at some point I'm gonna mozy on up there again, Ill let ya know when
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#35 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 10:54 AM

alrighty, i dont mind playing tour guide.

#36 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 10:55 AM

Sweet!!

Hey you got anything else you need found on the net? I'm bored and need an excuse to not clean..

#37 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 13 March 2005 - 11:00 AM

hmmmm... find out how many tunnel entrances there are outside of goshen (goshin?) cemetery in goshen, ma. I could only find one, but im sure there has to be more.

#38 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 04:10 PM

Grr...cant find it! Must find tunnels!!

#39 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 04:14 PM

Hey have you tried asking Jeff? He is from MA

#40 AsylumAveEnd

AsylumAveEnd

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 April 2006 - 07:51 PM

Granville is indeed a rumor folks. Rutland is slated for demo. And I can get you all detailed and easy directions to Monson if you still need them. =)

#41 Dr. Kenneth J. Noisewater

Dr. Kenneth J. Noisewater

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 06:26 PM

Granville is indeed a rumor folks. Rutland is slated for demo. And I can get you all detailed and easy directions to Monson if you still need them. =)

i know its somewhere in the area of rays trailer park, but after that im lost, any info from anyone would be awsome..

#42 Brendan

Brendan

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 10:42 AM

Rutland Rutland State Hospital (Skyline Drive , Rutland)

www.eidolicvisitors.cjb.net

#43 Brendan

Brendan

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 April 2007 - 10:02 PM

I'm having trouble getting an address for Northampton State Hospital, anyone have any idea's???

also i have a list of several state hospitals that i was able to get addresses for so if anyone needs some places to go let me know i can throw a few out their...

best method of contact would be via email:forrestgump7788@aol.com or aim: just2surrender14

www.eidolicvisitors.cjb.net

#44 Ironman1823

Ironman1823

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:I have a lot of interests, theres no sense in naming them.

Posted 12 September 2007 - 07:37 PM

Has anyone actually been to Monson State yet? Just wonderin cause i live right near it and am planning on going.

#45 jason82

jason82

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Interests:Music, Guitar, Reading, ghost, some movies and tv

Posted 12 September 2007 - 07:50 PM

Has anyone actually been to Monson State yet? Just wonderin cause i live right near it and am planning on going.

My group wants to check out this place, haven't been by to scope it for no trespassing signs and what not.
DO NOT go alone, paranormal aside its an old place and unsafe in some areas. Also there is an area of buildings still in use so make sure you don't enter a inhabited building.
If you scope it out and find out the no trespassing sign status we would be interested in checking it out.
Trust me Don't Cross the Streams!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users