• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#76 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,357 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 23 July 2007 - 01:35 PM

I am not sure Melly, it is something I believe I read sometime back. Especially the ghost that is associated with the tree outside. Unless I find that link back, I cannot comment!
Posted Image

#77 Judecat

Judecat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 03:50 PM

Since the children who died in that house were not 2 girls, but rather a girl and a boy, and they both died a year after their mother died, and a month apart from each other --from Cholera which was a very recognizable epidemic disease back then, and not from mysterious poison, and that checking the property records, they can find no record of a slave of that discription being owned by them, then I have serious doubts about the "legend". The man who was shot died outside where he was shot, he did not crawl inside and half way up the stairs to die.
Also, the ladies parlor, and front entrance to the house were not built until the middle of the the 1800's, none of the furnature is original to the house, and the mirror was purchased in an antique store in the 1970's.

I think there may be a spirit, or has been sightings of real paranormal activities, but I beleive they have been greatly exagerated by the current owners in order to drum up buisness for their B & B. Think, who would want to spend $200 a night if there weren't ghosts

#78 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:25 AM

Any Nice B&B will be in that price range, ghost or no ghost. I also think you may have your plantaions mixed up. All that the Myrtles claims has been documented.
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users