• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#166 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 01:15 PM

Orbie Orbie Orbie, of course there are dangers of looking up into the sky when a flock of birds is flying over! It could have been worse, you could have gotten some bird poop in your eye!

I think you need to kick your frontal lobes down a notch or two!

:weeee: :D :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#167 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 01 May 2005 - 01:34 PM

Fly, your brain is just too powerful, man. A lethal weapon.

I'd lay low until PETA is gone.
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#168 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:28 PM

I busted 4 clouds today! Woo hoo! I haven't lost it! All under a minute each. I went to bust the 5th cloud, however, and it was gone! :o :o :o :o

LOL!

:P :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#169 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 04 May 2005 - 08:47 PM

LOL bridget!
Haven't been able to bust any clouds, I have either been under the weather or we have been expiriencing torrential downpours...But tomorrow is lookin' good!!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#170 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:09 PM

Just had to add this little smileycon, er, I mean Bridgicon, since I was pole dancing earlier!

:purplebounce: :brownbounce: :greenbounce: :redbounce:

P.S. SOMEBODY busted a cloud, but hasn't told us about it yet!

:whoohoo: :whoohoo: :hug: :hug:

#171 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:15 PM

P.S. SOMEBODY busted a cloud, but hasn't told us about it yet!

:brownbounce: :greenbounce: :redbounce: :whoohoo:

now, that is EVIL!!!!!! :purplebounce:
Posted Image

#172 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 09 May 2005 - 11:18 PM

LOL Vampire Cheerleader!

:purplebounce: vampireblood :brownbounce:

#173 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:18 AM

Lol! Yes, yes, I busted a cloud. :headbang:

Bobnoxious and I were on a road trip Sunday, and he pointed out that there were prime clouds to experiment with.

I picked one and stared and stared. Eventually, it broke in two, with the left side disintegrating completely! B)
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#174 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:29 AM

Lol! Yes, yes, I busted a cloud. :headbang:

Bobnoxious and I were on a road trip Sunday, and he pointed out that there were prime clouds to experiment with.

I picked one and stared and stared. Eventually, it broke in two, with the left side disintegrating completely! :devil:

B) E.V.I.L :angry:

Great to know that. What did Bob say?
Posted Image

#175 celestial_kel

celestial_kel

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Reading (true crime and ghost books mostly), swimming,riding rollercoasters!

Posted 10 May 2005 - 11:58 AM

Hmmmmmmm... :huh: , pretty interesting! I think I'll try it just out of curiosity.
Kel

#176 jenbrown

jenbrown

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,464 posts
  • Interests:Haunted anything, movies and Disney!

Posted 11 May 2005 - 04:03 PM

I tried it today while sitting in my back yard, some how I think they would have busted whether I concentrated on it or not!
"Serpents and spiders, tail of a rat. Call in the spirits, wherever they’re at!Rap on a table, it’s time to respond. Send us a message from somewhere beyond!Goblins and ghoulies from last Halloween, awaken the spirits with your tambourine! Creepies and crawlies... toads in a pond! Let there be music from regions beyond.Wizards and witches, wherever you dwell – give us a hint by ringing a bell!" Madame Leota

#177 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 13 May 2005 - 05:52 AM

LOL Jen! Yeah ******sometimes**** they do disperse by themselves, Ha Ha!

:greenbounce: :P :P :Spaz: :Spaz:

#178 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 02:57 PM

fun to bust clouds, anyone else tried?
Posted Image

#179 supernaturalbeing

supernaturalbeing

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 December 2005 - 06:40 AM

fun to bust clouds, anyone else tried?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello, I can add a little to this thread.

I've taken the challenge for a million and started a thread at www.randi.org
Go to randi.org, then click challenge applicants(in the middle left of page), then click Million Dollar Challenge(top left next to log in section), then find review of unacceptable claims, which I started as supernaturalbeing

It is four pages long, but really thorough.

I agree with those guys who claim that they is plenty of deceptiveness in the challenge. I am also applying at a challenge for North Texas Sceptics for $12,000 for clouds busting.

#180 Simmy

Simmy

Ghostvillage Newsgirl

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,636 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Cars, Animals, Family....LIFE!

Posted 09 December 2005 - 08:16 AM

super, I wouldnt be showing off that link! I read through the first page. and they are just ripping you to threads in there mate!

I have tried cloud busting and could do it. But it happened within minutes. Taking 2 hours to bust 5 isnt good enough proof i dont think because nature could very well be doing it and not yourself. I didnt have to do it long before the clouds dissapeared completely. Just a thought!

Good luck with your challenge there mate

Simmy

Oh, btw. What a rude bunch they are :o I was a bit shocked, glad GV isnt like that! But if GV was, I woudlnt be here!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users