#16 NocturnalCantaloupe

NocturnalCantaloupe

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,293 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 01:02 AM

Bridget, the Cloud terminator!
Is the art of life, living somewhere in between?

#17 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 09:19 AM

So, do you think it's really my mind that's doing it?

okay, how much time does it take, before the cloud is busted?

Moon, yeah, you of all people should know the power of one's mind, and maybe, just maybe, the mind is powerful enough to do this AND create red cars on the highway.

It takes about 5-8 minutes.

I am ONE with Elvis.

:lol: :P :P :P :weeee:
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#18 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 11 March 2005 - 09:25 AM

yeah Bridget, and is the reason why I asked. I believe in the power of mind, but when it takes 5-8 minutes for a cloud to bust, I guess it is more of a natural dispersal than the mind at work. But if it were less that 1 minute or at the most two minutes, I may have agreed of the MINDS PLAY.
Posted Image

#19 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 02:25 PM

But Moon, there are a lot of external factors that could account for the delay in the time... for example, a cross breeze... a bird or plane flying in your path... trying to get a blonde to concentrate on one object for more than a minute :lol:
Posted Image

#20 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 11 March 2005 - 02:30 PM

trying to get a blonde to concentrate on one object for more than a minute

:blink: :blink: :blink:

:lol:
Posted Image

#21 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 11 March 2005 - 11:43 PM

And so Bridget, you see the difficulty! Define one aspect of the phenomenae that cannot be explained away, and replicate that. For dowsing, it's the stick moving without help. In the case of cloud-busting...? I guess that's what made the cloud calling such a hit.

Too much discussion ruins everything. Go and be happy, bust clouds and enjoy yourself. Explore yourself and your gifts, and decice for yourself if cloud mastery is one of them. Best M.
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#22 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 08:46 AM

.. trying to get a blonde to concentrate on one object for more than a minute :lol:

Tis a difficult thing, Justin...LOL! That's what makes the whole experience so "special".

Markway, thanks for that! I will go and be happy and bust clouds!

;) :P :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#23 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 11:05 AM

I need some heavy duty cloud busting around here ....NO more snown or rain I need spring......Cabin fever is setting in :ph34r:
Please excuse my burst :lol:
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#24 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 05:39 PM

Secret, once the weather gets nice, I am gonna conduct a "Double Blonde Trial", hopefully we can disperse the clouds all over the U.S.!

#25 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 07:40 PM

Secret, once the weather gets nice, I am gonna conduct a "Double Blonde Trial", hopefully we can disperse the clouds all over the U.S.!

:unsure: Wouldn't it make more sense to disperse the clouds while the weather is bad, thereby making the weather nice? :weeee:
Posted Image

#26 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 07:45 PM

well she did say it was a double blonde trial.
myspace.com/corecontagionmy DVDAF

#27 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 07:52 PM

OK Justin, I can't do the big overhead heavy clouds! I can only do the puffy clouds.

OK, I talked to my husband, Barrett, tonight about my cloud busting. He is SOOOOO the ultimate skeptic that he wouldn't even venture onto GV if his life depended on it! I asked him if he remembers me "busting clouds" and he admitted I could do it. I mean whole heartedly! He witnessed it first hand. I have busted many clouds, and other little puffs that were around that I did not bust were still there. He seriously, as a complete skeptic, thinks I can do it. And has no explanation why I might add.

#28 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 08:00 PM

Justa, where do you live? Because I am gonna make rain there ALL SUMMER long, hell, I might even make it snow LOL

:weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:

#29 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 08:40 PM

O.k., Bridgie, that is odd.

Obviously, my first response is to question it as a natural reaction to environmental elements, such as wind and other changes in the atmosphere.

But further experiments on it could be fun.

So, uh, could you try busting up the BAD_WORD snow-barfing clouds here in Cleveland? Please?

Justa....LMAO!
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#30 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 13 March 2005 - 09:34 AM

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Like fork bending I suppose , without the fork <_<
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users