Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Cloudbusting

• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#46 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 18 March 2005 - 09:57 PM

Bobnoxious, good to hear from you! I got into Reich by backing into him. One of my degrees is in history, and I developed an early fascination with european megaliths. This has grown as I realised that there was more to the whole Atlantis sideshow than expected. I very strongly direct you to a book by Christopher Dunn called "The Giza Power plant". The guy HAS to be wrong on a lot of stuff as I find his conclusion too much to swallow, but....so much fits soo well with what I can piece together concerning construction and a civilization which I am increasingly convinced existed during the last ice age. They had a power source that we do not, and they were better able to lift things than us. When a builder chooses to use huge stones over little stones it's because his power to lift is greater than his ability to cut. It's simple building technology.

I said to hell with academics, tired of living in a basement surrounded by books, and went into construction. There are machine tool marks on stones all over Egypt, that I recognise from my days using power saws and drills. They had artificial lighting too. It's all too much. What power did they use? Orgone energy? I'm still reading. :lol:
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#47 Kaigen

Kaigen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 02:04 AM

Hmmm? What is cloudbusting anywayz?

#48 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 09:37 AM

Kaigen, use that energy you have and look up into the clouds and pick one cloud. Stare at it, forcing your energy to disperse the cloud.
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#49 Rockhauler2k1

Rockhauler2k1

Village Elder

• Deleted
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
  • Interests:The Force

Posted 19 March 2005 - 10:14 AM

It is supposed that you need to precharge your frontal lobe first. I guess <_< Dont forget the bucket of water :)

I love the note to skeptics right at the top . Thats almost like admitting its nonsense from the beginning. If you need to start explaining before you even begin , then its also likely that your theory is full of holes. Believable things are self explanitory for the most part based on my experience anyway. :weeee:

CloudBusting

Rockhauler2k1
Many of the truths that we cling to depend greatly upon our point of view.Posted Image

#50 Nightwing

Nightwing

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 385 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 01:30 PM

A while back I heard about this and tried a little experiment.
I went out on a day with lots of clouds...big, small, all sizes.
I didn't try to "bust" any at the start..I just watched them and timed how long it took them to disperse.
Small ones formed, and dissapeard withing 5-10 minutes. This was at random, and without any attempt to bust them.
The "trick" about the other clouds staying uneffected is just an optical illusion..if you have random clouds floating over, they will constantly be coming and going, and while you are concentrating on "busting" your cloud, the others are fading and reforming..you get done with yours, look around, and think the others are still there..truth is that they are not, the ones you see are mosly newly formed, you just didn't see it happen as you were busy watching one particular cloud.(larger ones being an obvious exception...but then, you already admited that you cant cloud bust larger ones in the same time frame..whic is because they don't naturaly disperse as quickly).

Sorry...but I am convinced that clouds just happend to disperse fairly quickly, regardless of outside influence.
There are stranger things in Heaven and Earth......

#51 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 19 March 2005 - 01:36 PM

well NightWing, I "tried" earlier today, but even before i started out a bunch of clouds were dispersed in the wind. I may need to wait for a windless day perhaps.
Posted Image

#52 flyingorb

flyingorb

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:Infrared Photography

Posted 19 March 2005 - 02:03 PM

How about something more substantial than a cloud? I like the red car mentioned earlier in this thread.

How bout this? Pick out a red car on the expressway, concentrate real hard, and if the car bursts I will admit that you proably can burst a cloud. Sounds like a fair test? :weeee:
CRY HAVOK! Let Slip The Chihuahuas Of War.....When an ORB dies.......a Chihuahua is born!

#53 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 03:36 PM

You got it Orb! Do you happen to have a red car by any chance? Because I am fairly certain I can get rid of it for you!

:weeee: :D :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#54 Bobnoxious

Bobnoxious

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts
  • Interests:Music (heavy metal, punk rock, rockabilly, progressive rock, old country, garage rock, and other non mainstream sounds), movies (horror, sci-fi, exploitation, independent, foreign, and old classics mainly), writing (mostly for my zine/website Utter Trash - http://www.uttertrash.net), and singing for my band Horror of 59 (http://www.horrorof59.com).

Posted 19 March 2005 - 04:02 PM

Bobnoxious, good to hear from you! I got into Reich by backing into him. One of my degrees is in history, and I developed an early fascination with european megaliths. This has grown as I realised that there was more to the whole Atlantis sideshow than expected.

Yeah, I kind of became familiar with him through a strange route, too. Namely, my interest in conspiracy theories and altered mental states (which cross paths more than one might think, particularly in Robert Anton Wilson's books). Supposedly there are a number of experiments which have confirmed at least some of Reich's ideas, but I'm not certain how reliable those tests are. It would require more research on my part. Since I've been doing a lot more writing than reading lately, I haven't really pursued it. I also got kind of overdosed on fringe science, conspiracy theories, etc. after reading a ton of stuff on the subjects from numerous different viewpoints.

When I get into something, I usually go whole hog into it for a while, and then my brain wants something fresh. If "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing" then I'm pretty dangerous. I've got a "little knowledge" on all kinds of subjects, but the only areas I'd even remotely consider myself an expert in are movies and hard rock music of various kinds. Unfortunately, I've yet to find a way to make money off my pop cultural knowlede.

I very strongly direct you to a book by Christopher Dunn called "The Giza Power plant".  The guy HAS to be wrong on a lot of stuff as I find his conclusion too much to swallow, but....so much fits soo well with what I can piece together concerning construction and a civilization which I am increasingly convinced existed during the last ice age.  They had a power source that we do not,  and they were better able to lift things than us.  When a builder chooses to use huge stones over little stones it's because his power to lift is greater than his ability to cut.  It's simple building technology.

I probably won't have much time for reading in the near future, unfortunately. I have about 6 interviews on audio tape that I still have to transcribe, two of which are two hours long. I've got practice and gigs with my band, and the movie project I'm involved with is heating up a bit. Not to mention the dowsing experiment I still have to do. :weeee:

I said to hell with academics,  tired of living in a basement surrounded by books, and went into construction.  There are machine tool marks on stones all over Egypt, that I recognise from my days using power saws and drills.  They had artificial lighting too.  It's all too much.  What power did they use?  Orgone energy?  I'm still reading. :weeee:

Certainly an interesting topic, although I'm pretty skeptical about any "advanced ancient civilization" theories. It's not an area I've really delved into much, but it has been touched on in a few books I've read and/or TV programs I've watched. Still, I'll refrain from making any sort of concrete statement about the topic until I have the time and inclination to really study up on it. As the old saying goes, better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt. No sense in dismissing something I know very little about a priori.
"Future events such as these will affect you in the future." - Criswell, 'Plan 9 From Outer Space'

#55 kismitj

kismitj

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 05:55 PM

i've seen people manipulate the weather through various means. and for me it all comes down to ethics.

when the weather is tampered with it upsets the natural flow. sort of like the old pebble in a pond it creates ripples and affects other areas. i'm sitting here typing from oregon, a state known for its rainfall. we have had 3cm of snow in my area all winter and more days of 65F and above weather than rain..all winter. southern california has flooded all winter.

whats a couple of sunny days when it can lead to so much damage? everything has cause and effect. things like this make me wonder about the dust bowl and other such weather related catastrophe's

#56 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 20 March 2005 - 03:55 PM

Oh my, where's Orb? Oh, he must not be able to make it to GV because he doesn't have transportation anymore. Shucks!

:( :( :weeee:

#57 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 21 March 2005 - 03:58 PM

Bob, good to hear that you have so much going on. I envy you.I'm in the backwash of life right now. I had two freak accidents ruining my back, and the doctors attempt to fix it almost cost me my legs.

I'm on medical retirement at 49 and hobble around on canes. I tried to become a teacher, but the pain in my back was too much. I hooked up with GV for several reasons, not he least of which was boredom. I had trouble writing my book, but I could concentrate well enough to churn out a post. I realised a week ago that I was writing too much and have resolved to post less out of respect for the sanity of others

The one area that bothers me more amd more is the location of both holy and haunted places. I have done a great deal of research on this as well as widescope similarities among haunting reports. Corelating this information as an attempt to provide structure to the world of the paranormal so that we can get beyond just scaring each other with the latest spooky tale was my goal. By the way, one of the commonalities between haunted/holy "places of power" is the presence of underground rivers or streams. Seems to be some generation of power. Dowsing for ghosts, or....both? :blink:
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#58 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 21 March 2005 - 05:00 PM

Mark, sorry to hear about your ailments, but glad you ended up on GV! It has been an asset to all of us!

OKAY as far as charging up your frontal lobe to bust clouds, you don't have to do that Mark. Just go out and stare at the BAD_WORD cloud! Just concentrate and bust it up. I was not trained to do this. I did not study to do this. I just did it. I have full confidence in you that you can do it. Have you tried it at all yet? If you do, please take pics of yourself trying it, as it provides much entertainment to me to see skeptics and believers alike trying something like that. I swear I won't make any cracks (((*****crosses fingers****)))).

:P :D :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:

#59 Markway

Markway

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 02:15 AM

We have had six weeks of sun during what is usually the rainy season in the Pacific Northwest. My dad used to say, " Son, we have three seasons around here; Winter, Summer, and the Rainy season."

California got our rain this year. We had week after week of sunny weather, and then suddenly, for the last four days our usual gray cloud cover started in again.

The clouds broke up a little last night and I went out and had a try. HOWEVER..I was standing up in the dark staring up at the sky and got disoriented and almost fell on my butt. This is cloud busting right, not butt busting?

I'm going to try it sitting down the next time I try it. I'm not so hot on sitting out at night anyhow, read my post in personal encounters, and once I actually was buzzed by one of those "urban legend" Black Helicopters. They don't exist so I try not to believe in it. B)
This much let me avow---
All that we see or seem

#60 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 10:20 AM

Mark, I always sit down when I am cloud busting so I don't bust my butt!

:angry: :weeee: :P ;) :weeee:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users