• Please log in to reply
186 replies to this topic

#61 Kaigen

Kaigen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 01:22 PM

Kaigen, use that energy you have and look up into the clouds and pick one cloud. Stare at it, forcing your energy to disperse the cloud.

OMG O_O....it worked!!! Well, i focused as hard as possible on 1 massive cloud, and I saw a spot on it glowing (the spot i was focusing on of the cloud), then it cracked then a hole blew through it. At the same time the breeze blew EXTREMELY hard and the cloud shifted rapidly away from it's position (Yeh, anytime i gather energy, the wind always seems to blow unusually....)

Did I really cloudbust that?

#62 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 22 March 2005 - 01:24 PM

interesting....... Well, I may try this thing too.
Posted Image

#63 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 02:19 PM

OMG! How COOOOOOL IS THAT Kaigen! I KNEW you could do it!!!!

WOOOO HOOOO HOOOOO

:P :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:

Next time take a picture so we can prove to the skeptics here.
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#64 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 04:09 PM

I'm not sure if this would work or not, but it stands to reason that if you can make clouds dissipate, you should be able to make small wispy clouds gather together to form one larger cloud. Or is that something different? Maybe I am mistaking dissipating with moving.
Posted Image

#65 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 04:24 PM

Some people supposedly can do that, Justin. I have never tried it myself, though.
If it looks like an orb, floats like an orb, it must be an orb!If you're reading this, you're too close!________________________________________________Posted Image

#66 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 01:05 PM

Well, All right, trying it out, on a "windless" day, and I acknowledge hereby that IT WORKS! :) Without doubt, yes it sure works.
Posted Image

#67 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 01:30 PM

OMG MOOONNNNN!!!!! You admit it works? HA! Who gets the last laugh!

:weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:

#68 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,384 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 01:32 PM

Well, I did it a few times, and tried different ways, and it works :weeee:
Posted Image

#69 Corinth

Corinth

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Spirit Photography, Legends, Folklore, Religions, Totems, etc.

Posted 03 April 2005 - 04:59 PM

OK I DID IT BRIDGET!
I thought this was kinda weird but I will try about anything once!
AND IT WORKED! After I did it once I tried really big cloud, but got impatient, it seemed much harder. I swear it got thinner though. Just wanted to let you know- I don't know how it works-but it works. :weeee:

#70 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 05:16 PM

OK Peter, I DARE you to go outside and try it! And Camevil and Bobzilla, it will be much easier than dowsing, I assure you! Well, anyone who has positive energy can do it. That's why Kaigen, Moon, Corinth and myself can do it. I am not sure about you Peter, because you probably do not believe in posiitive energy.

Camevil, I am sure after reading several of my PMs, you can do it!

:weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee: :weeee:

#71 Camille

Camille

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 07:31 PM

I need some positive energy first. LOL!
"What is wanted is not the will to believe, but the will to find out, which is the exact opposite."Bertrand Russell"You're going to go to McDonald's... you'll order an Egg McMuffin and some coffee... WAIT! They're going to forget your extra salt! Remind them to give you salt, please!!"Ed Closser, Trivial Psychic

#72 Markway

Markway

Can dowse the moon everytime that it's full!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Para normal activity of all kinds, but especially the why of where. Bad things happen everywhere, but why is THIS place haunted, charged, etc.? Intelligent exchange of ideas, sharing of experiences and and putting various talents to work on a single problem. High strangeness of all kinds.

Posted 04 April 2005 - 03:23 PM

I haven't been keeping track of you cloud busters. Marching around in triumph huh? Well I am sitting through a replay of Noah's flood, and haven't had a chance to really try this out. In Washington during the Monsoon, we have a grey overcast 24/7, which produces rain about 60% of the time.

I hear that in the Midwest and other points east that it rains and then clears off and then rains again. Is this true? If so I am envious.

About the busting though, I think that I'm one of those that's going to need the Yogi master to teach me how to supercharge those lazy old frontal lobes. :blink:
Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
This much let me avow---
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream:
Yet if hope has flown away In a night,
Or in a day, In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

#73 Bridget

Bridget

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,013 posts

Posted 04 April 2005 - 05:48 PM

That's right Markway. I am the Yogi master! You do nNOT need to charge your frontal lobes! And I am only a faceless internet advocate of cloudbusting and I can get even the most skeptical to do it. Wink Wink Peter!

Markway I have the utmost confidence in you! And you too, Camevil and Bobnoxious!

#74 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 04 April 2005 - 05:54 PM

As soon as the clouds in the sky aren't the size of Texas, I'm gonna get my butt out there (its been completely overcast for like four days, and before Daylight savings, when I got home from work , it was dark. Thus a wee bit difficult)
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

#75 angelinayorke

angelinayorke

Addicted to White Castle Cheeseburgers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts
  • Interests:THE RED SOX,religion, Reading, music, the paranormal (ESPECIALLY when it involves Mental hospitals/asylums), history, law/crimes/serial killers/what makes em' tick ,the Steelers, hiking

Posted 04 April 2005 - 05:55 PM

I hear that in the Midwest and other points east that it rains and then clears off and then rains again. Is this true? If so I am envious.

Not really. In my neck of the woods (CT) the sky has rarely been showing itself lately during inclement weather. So now whenever the sun peaks through, I quickly grab sunglasses and cover my eyes all at the same time. My eyes don't seem to remember what natural sunlight feels like!!
Boston, you know we love you madly,Hear the crowd roar to your sound,Don't blame us if we ever doubt you,You know we couldn't live without you, Tessie, you are the only only only (RED SOX YOU ARE THE ONLY ONES)~Dropkick Murphys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users