• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16 Bebo

Bebo

Grab life by the Bebo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 08:22 PM

No, it was only that one time. And the other girl who dreamt of her hasn't had any more dreams of Pauline, either.

I lost one of my brothers a couple of years ago, and I do dream of him once in awhile, but he's only spoken to me once. Usually, there are always lots of people around, and we are peeking around everyone and waving and smiling at each other. I keep trying to move through the crowd to get next to him, but I never can.

#17 bardo

bardo

Would like to sit on the clouds and watch the world

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 19 March 2005 - 09:30 PM

Funny I don't talk to my mother either.She is there and usually there are other people around also.
Just lately she's been around and she seem's to be closer.
We still don't talk we just enjoy each others silence.
Like having a quiet cup of tea together.
Posted Image Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions. Edgar Cayce

#18 Bebo

Bebo

Grab life by the Bebo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 19 March 2005 - 09:48 PM

Isn't that strange? I wonder what that means?

#19 bardo

bardo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:the world here and beyond...lol anything ghosty I don't watch very much tv but when i do it's shows like supernatural.<br />I love music ....going to concerts.....groups like the dropkickmurphys,floggingmollies,pogues, some old stuff like the clash and joe strummer. I just saw Bob Dylan and The Who .<br />I like just about anything but country I do love Johnny cash though!<br />I love walking my dogs and getting outside as much as possible .<br />I plan on living until I'm at least 150 .

Posted 23 March 2005 - 08:21 PM

I think it's her way of visiting but I'm not sure why she seems closer lately.

#20 dannyboy

dannyboy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts
  • Interests:ghosts,egypt,ufos me kids me kids again and unhealthy food with red wine or vodka

Posted 24 March 2005 - 05:06 AM

I have had one experience where a couple of days after my nan died, i dreamt i was sitting in her kitchen, i was under the table with Kelly the dog (who i might add died years earlier) and my nan was sitting in the chair she always sat in, she was telling me my mum would be ok, and not to worry,
she may be upset but things will get better, she said she is happy and will always be there by me.
Now if that was my subconcious making me console myself, then how clever,
but i really do feel she was there to comfort me.
Who knows,?
I LOVE U ALL

#21 bardo

bardo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 08:17 PM

I believe that she was there to comfort you and from my experience it would be hard to convince me otherwise.

#22 Bebo

Bebo

Grab life by the Bebo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,440 posts

Posted 24 March 2005 - 09:56 PM

I agree. I think she really was there with you. When I do have dreams like that, they feel "different" somehow than the regular dreams I have. I can't put my finger on what is different about them other than I seem to remember them more vividly, and the feelings I have during these dreams are more intense. Of course it could just be my mind being so excited and happy to see the people I miss so much. I don't have dreams like that very often, but when I do, they stay with me for a very long time.

#23 Guest_amethst_*

Guest_amethst_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2005 - 10:56 PM

i was really sad when my dog sadie died.
one night i had a dream that she jumped up and hugged me! it was as if she was saying she was in a good place .....and the dream was so real.

#24 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Film, Writing, Acting, Theatre, Ghost Seeking, Alamo History, Rock 'n' Roll, Spirituality, Cults

Posted 25 March 2005 - 03:02 AM

I beleive that we can contact spirits in our dreams. Why do I think it sometime tends to be the most common one? While on a ghost tour in Galveston, the ghost hunter, Dash was his name, said that being asleep is practically being dead. I don't know where exactly he got that from. But I guess that if you are dead it would be easy to talk to someone who is dead, or asleep.

#25 dannyboy

dannyboy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,407 posts
  • Interests:ghosts,egypt,ufos me kids me kids again and unhealthy food with red wine or vodka

Posted 02 April 2005 - 05:20 PM

have you ever tried to ask your deceased loved ones to wake you up at a certain time. Try it if you need to be up, say for work and dont use your alarm, try asking whoever it is to please wake you up, i have done this a few times, as i heard someone mention it once and it worked. Now it could be my subconsious doing the waking up, but didnt think my subconsious could tell the time. :huh:
I LOVE U ALL

#26 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 09 April 2005 - 11:04 PM

While dreaming about a year ago now I saw a murder occur and what I didn't know until later that day is I saw it as it was happening. I felt the bullet strike me in the chest and I heard what the Haz Mat crew was telling the owner of the tire store that he would have to replace many of the chairs in the waiting area because of the blood splatter. I knew no one in the dream but I knew everything that happened. When I heard about it on the news that same day I like to have fallen out of my chair. I have never done that before and I haven't done it since.

#27 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 10 April 2005 - 12:42 AM

I posted this about 4 months ago, but I resurrected it.

B)

About 8 months after my mom passed away, my boyfriend and I had gone to San Francisco. On the night before we were ready to come back home I had a strange dream.

I dreamt that I was at the top of of a huge funnel, and all around the widest opening of the funnel were beautiful white flowers growing all around the rim. I could actually smell them. My mom was there with me and the two of us were peering down the funnel to the smallest part of the funnel where we saw her memorial stone. Not a word was spoken between us, but it was a powerful dream (or was it really a dream?). I actually felt that I had connected with my mother.

The strange thing about this is that after she had passed we had ordered her stone but it still hadn't been placed at her grave yet. When I got back from my trip, I told my dad about my dream...that prompted him to call and see what was going on with her stone. They told him that it had been placed on her grave the very same day I had that dream.

I truly believe that my mom made contact with me that night and that it was much more than just a dream. ;)
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

#28 star_2_glitter_4_u

star_2_glitter_4_u

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 14 April 2005 - 09:18 AM

dannyboy Posted on Apr 2 2005, 05:20 PM
  have you ever tried to ask your deceased loved ones to wake you up at a certain time. Try it if you need to be up, say for work and dont use your alarm, try asking whoever it is to please wake you up, i have done this a few times, as i heard someone mention it once and it worked. Now it could be my subconsious doing the waking up, but didnt think my subconsious could tell the time.

So when you were woken by them...how did they do this ? I mean could you hear their voice ?

I lost my brother to cancer almost 10 years ago and I used to dream of him and hear his voice. In later dreams I saw him but he never spoke. I want to hear him again because I keep thinking I will forget his voice and we were very close. :lol:
Just wondered how you spoke to them and asked to be awakened. I think if this could happen it would be nice , even if I didn't leave a wake up call , just to find a way to hear him in my dreams would be sweet to my ears. :D

Starla

#29 Cyn

Cyn

Has a thing for owls

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Interests:I love to cook and try new and different recipes. I adore animals of all kinds. Music is another great love of mine. Paranormal and metaphysical subjects of all kinds. Nature, drawing and painting, writing, photography, reading. I am learning how to knit...but I'm not very good at it. The list is endless. The one thing that I don't have a big love for is sports. I wish I could like it, but just can't get into it for some reason.

Posted 30 April 2005 - 10:49 AM

Has anyone ever dreamt of people's names that have no significance to you when you are awake? I had a strange dream last night that I received a phone call from a man..I had a hard time hearing him, and he was getting annoyed. Finally, I was able to pick up his name, "Charles Standerling". He gave me a website...I think it was Webcammd.com or something like that. I did an internet search on both and couldn't find anything. It's strange how names like that just enter your subconscious. I wonder if it has meaning. I will continue to investigate. Maybe it's someone I have met in a past life, or someone I will meet in the future.
;)
Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars, you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.Posted Image

#30 celestial_kel

celestial_kel

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Interests:Reading (true crime and ghost books mostly), swimming,riding rollercoasters!

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:09 PM

I still have very vivid dreams of my grandfather, even though he passed on years ago. He always wore blue work shirts and a navy cap. When I dream about him, he's always in the same shirt and cap. I wake up feeling sad but , also happy because I have visited him.......if only for a short time in my dreams!
Kel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users