• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#31 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 30 April 2005 - 12:31 PM

Cyn, I know what you're talking about. I have had several dreams where I have heard or seen a name as clear as a bell, but never encountered anyone with that name or heard it or read it. I have no idea what it's about. Maybe it's something in the future.

When you sleep, you travel astrally. Perhaps the name belongs to a spirit you met in the astral plane and you just said hi, or maybe they answered a question for you or they will help you in some way. As long as it wasn't a horrible thing, I'll take it.
petunia4998

#32 trudy_causey

trudy_causey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 29 May 2005 - 10:28 PM

I had a dream 3 nights in a row and I kept seeing a man taking a body away. On the fourth day I got a telephone call that my niece had passed and what I was seeing was the organ procurement association picking up her body. But this was 4 days before she passed. The last strange dream I had,I saw a murder happening but I was dreaming it as it was happening so it wasn't a premonition. But I even felt the bullet hit me in the chest and I heard the HAZMAT crew telling the owner of the tire store where it happened that they would have to throw away the chairs in the waiting room because the blood splatter was to much to clean. The other strange thing about this dream was I didn't know a soul envolved in it. It was a love triangle killing.When I heard it on the News that evening I almost fell out of my chair.

#33 fallen wings133

fallen wings133

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:slipknot, computer games and getting drunk *hicup* oh and eating cake. i like cake...who doesnt?<br /><br />and skating loooove skating and the beach now its spring/summer lol

Posted 30 May 2005 - 02:30 PM

the name Raine has been often in my dreams. but i dont know anybody called Raine.
well, im a slave and i am a master.this is the beginning then. the beggining of the end

#34 PDOOBEPD

PDOOBEPD

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 August 2005 - 11:16 AM

Personally I believe it is quite possible for Deceased relatives and loved ones to contact us through our dreams, after all that is the one time during the day that our minds are clear and more open to recieving these types of communications. I have had a rather Poignant experience with this, you can view it here Paranormal Dream Experiences scroll about 1/2 way down the page for a little info (bold text) and direct link to experience and let me know what you think.

Sweet Dreaming!
"Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions." by "Edgar Cayce"Owner/Administrator of ParanormalDreams.com

#35 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 29 August 2005 - 01:24 PM

Has anyone ever dreamt of people's names that have no significance to you when you are awake? I had a strange dream last night that I received a phone call from a man..I had a hard time hearing him, and he was getting annoyed. Finally, I was able to pick up his name, "Charles Standerling".  He gave me a website...I think it was Webcammd.com or something like that. I did an internet search on both and couldn't find anything. It's strange how names like that just enter your subconscious. I wonder if it has meaning. I will continue to investigate. Maybe it's someone I have met in a past life, or someone I will meet in the future.
:(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I had that happen once...the name was "Dr. Christmarch". Was stuck in my head for the whole day, but can't figure out where it came from, or even if such a name exists in the world.
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users