• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 Kaigen

Kaigen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 08:39 PM

Hey everyone... I'd like to share something with everyone that I really need help with....

Okay..straight to the point. I was born with something ... unique... like a strange energy. It's like an electrical static field I can charge and form around my entire body, and when I do it I feel almost completely invulnerable and sooo alive, and even stronger, faster, and I don't seem to get tired at all when I do it. I also learned to ascend beyond this level, where my muscles would increase more, my skin and eyes would turn red, and my body heats up like crazy, even in the coldest temperature conditions. I also discovered that this gift i have attracts many spirits to me, as if they are protons and I'm an electron.... However, i can only manipulate my power to a very limited extent...and I need help in finding out exactly what it is I have, and how to control it to it's maximum...

#2 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 10:16 PM

it sounds a lot to me like you're a born healer. People who are healers are conduits of healing energy which flows through them, and it generates an incredible amount of heat. Have you ever tried laying your hands on pets or other people? That's a great way to get rid of that excess energy and to do some good at the same time.
petunia4998

#3 Kaigen

Kaigen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 11 March 2005 - 10:21 PM

Well..just last night, I managed to gather an army of spirits and commanded them to heal a girl in California who's in the hospital right now. She was shot in the leg by a gang, and well her boyfriend pretty much dealt with them...brutally. Anywayz, so when she was in the hospital and I sent that army for her to heal her and help her recover faster, her boyfriend (he's a good friend of mine as well) told me she was suddenly feeling a soothing feeling out of nowhere that relaxed her and killed the pain like a morphine. And now, today when she woke up, her leg seemed to start recovering WAYY faster than before, and the doctor said at that rate, she'll be out of the hospital in less than a week.

(She was shot with a magnum by the way...)

#4 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 01:46 PM

That's wonderful, Kaigen, because healing from a distance is very powerful and takes more energy than laying on hands, so that goes to explain your abundance of energy. But just a little etiquette: do not command the spirits for they are not yours to command. You don't have power over them. They healed your friend because they wanted to, not because you told them to, do you understand that? And they will never overstep the boundaries of karma, meaning, if your friend's karma was such that she would never recover, they would not heal her because it was not predestined. So always ASK for their help and ask if they will remove as much pain as possible for a balance of karma, and when that is done, thank them for their help and love and bless them. And always remember, it is not you who does the healing, the healing comes from god and you are just the conduit, but not everybody can be a conduit. You have been given a great gift and are very blessed. Use your gift to help others always.
petunia4998

#5 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 12 March 2005 - 01:49 PM

Interesting!
Posted Image

#6 Kaigen

Kaigen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 12 March 2005 - 09:13 PM

That's wonderful, Kaigen, because healing from a distance is very powerful and takes more energy than laying on hands, so that goes to explain your abundance of energy.  But just a little etiquette:  do not command the spirits for they are not yours to command.  You don't have power over them.  They healed your friend because they wanted to, not because you told them to, do you understand that?  And they will never overstep the boundaries of karma, meaning, if your friend's karma was such that she would never recover, they would not heal her because it was not predestined.  So always ASK for their help and ask if they will remove as much pain as possible for a balance of karma, and when that is done, thank them for their help and love and bless them.  And always remember, it is not you who does the healing, the healing comes from god and you are just the conduit, but not everybody can be a conduit.  You have been given a great gift and are very blessed.  Use your gift to help others always.

Yeh i know....I begged them for help first and I also promised the spirits i'd energize them from my energy though... (they seem to like it..i dunno how..and why...)...but I do respect and actually care for all spirits though...

#7 little supernatural girl

little supernatural girl

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 March 2005 - 04:07 PM

:) wow that's really amazing! Please post more! It's really intresting!
<marquee>hey guys!</marquee>Posted Image

#8 ApparitionSeeker

ApparitionSeeker

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, Film, Writing, Acting, Theatre, Ghost Seeking, Alamo History, Rock 'n' Roll, Spirituality, Cults

Posted 15 March 2005 - 12:39 AM

Just a suggestion. Is it possible that Kaigen's powers are... um.. Shamanaic?

#9 Kaigen

Kaigen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 16 March 2005 - 02:09 PM

I'm not sure about Shamanaic.... a friend of mine told me i'd might be a Healing Shaman, but again....not too sure....that's why I wanna find out what I really am once and for all. Last night though, something happened to me. I heard 3 voices in my head speaking at the same time. They said "Kishan.. (my real name).... you've worked hard enough..you've suffered more than enough...you've bled...you've cried...you sacrificed just to be successful...but success never came. Now comes the time for that success. It's time WE do YOU a favor now..."

I dunno how...just out of NOWHERE i heard those voices saying that to me in my head. I was doing some studies on school work and suddenly I felt like... I had 4 minds... my own, and 3 others I knew...it's weird. I heard those voices again say "We're at your side. We're here. It's time..."

And right through the night when this happened the dogs outside barked like crazy (heck, they always do every night, i have no idea why), and when I got back to studying, I was able to study WAYYY easier than ever before. It was like I actually had 4 minds of my own working at the same time... and this morning, before I was gonna write a school exam, I managed to study 4 whole topics (each 3+ folder pages long) in less than 20 minutes or so, and usually i'd take hours just to get through 1 topic...

Strange huh? What does this mean?

#10 Kaigen

Kaigen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 01:25 PM

..... So ugh...do I really have Shamanic powers? Or it's something else?

#11 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 02:32 PM

Kaigen, that is very beautiful. Of course your teachers are with you, they are with you at all times. Everybody has at least one, but it is not unusual to have more than one. And no one has anything in their lives without the help of the teachers: jobs, houses, cars, marriages, all good things and the bad things too.

Take their help. They want to give it and you would be foolish to not accept it. It is meant.

I don't know anything about Shamanic power. Perhaps there is someone out here who can enlighten us.
petunia4998

#12 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 22 March 2005 - 04:06 PM

I had a friend who could do this. He practiced voodoo and could create a ball of enrgy and pass it to others in need of energy, either because they were tired or emotionally drained.

He did not have the amount of energy that it sounds like you have, though. But try to give energy to someone in need of it, but if you can control it you need to try small amounts first in case it is too much and they don't know how to handle it.
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#13 Kaigen

Kaigen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 10:06 PM

Hmmm..alrighty, i'll try that...

Also petunia4998, earlier today one of those "teachers" opened out his aura and power etc... and fused it with my own :o .... (This is when i did the cloudbusting thing Bridget told me about... and i was surprised to see all the clouds i focused on expanding like crazy like a balloon, then it went "POP" and dispersed...never seen that before :o! I then tried it on some medium to small sized ones, and the spot where i focused on got a glow, then a few seconds later, a hole busted through it like a shotgun blast and it dispersed O_O..... )

#14 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 22 March 2005 - 11:38 PM

That's neat, Kaigen, but in that case it might not have been your teacher. The clouds are comprised of water spirits, and you may have an affinity with them, just as I do. I don't disperse the clouds because I don't feel I have the right to do that, but that's just me and I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

I am able to ask the water spirits to move whenever there's a lightening and thunderstorm overhead. I live in the desert so we don't get a lot of those kinds of storms, but when we do, they're always directly overhead and when you get that bolt of lightening with the immediate roar of thunder, it just scares the heck out of me! I know it's a tribute to me, but I don't like it, so I ask them to move, and they do.

Kaigen, do you have any water signs in your horoscope?
petunia4998

#15 Kaigen

Kaigen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 March 2005 - 11:03 PM

hmm...no..i'm a Sagittarius..that's a fire sign (i think)....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users