During an operation...

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 Libramoon

Libramoon

Birthday Party Streak er

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 838 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all things paranormal. I often go to haunted locations to take pictures and EVP's. I also live in an active location and have taken many pictures and EVP's in my home.<br /> I love to read just about anything and I hope one day to become a writter of both fiction and paranormal non-fiction. <br /> Our world is still a very mysterious place. We haven't even scratched the surface!

Posted 18 March 2005 - 09:17 AM

My mother had had about 8 surgeories. I asked her if she ever dreamed while under, but she said no. But her very last surgery she said that she felt like she had died and was in a big field filled with flowers and the bluest sky
she'd ever seen. She really believed it was part of Heaven.
When she had this surgery, she almost died. It was her 3rd open heart surgery to replace a valve. It took her a long time to recover, but anyway,
she said that after she experienced that, she was no longer afraid to die, because she knew where she would go.
To himself everyone is immortal; he may know that he is going to die, but he'll never know that he is dead. ~Samuel Butler~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users